Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:14 AM

How Bakare Abused Buhari In 2006 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Bakare Abused Buhari In 2006 (491 Views)

Preparation To Welcome Buhari In Kenya - By Uhuru Kenyatta / Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar / Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Bakare Abused Buhari In 2006 by maxproxl: 1:01pm On Apr 01, 2011
RECORDS DONT LIE

LET ME TELL YOU THE TRUTH BY THE SPIRIT,
NEITHER(PRESIDENT OLUSEGUN OBASANJO, ATIKU, IBB AND THIS TALL ONE(MUHAMMADU) BUHARI ARE PART OF THE NEW.

THEY ARE PART OF THE OLD THAT IS DECAYING. THAT OLD ONE IS PASSING AWAY.
THAT OLD ONE IS PASSING AWAY. THE NEW IS EMERGING AND THESE ONES ARE NOT PART OF THAT NEW. –

PASTOR TUNDE BAKARE IN THE PUNCH
OF MONDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2006. PAGE 8.

SO WHAT IS HE DOING NOW WITH AN “OLD” AND “DECAYING” MAN?.
IF CPC EVER WIN; THIS TWO WILL DEFINATELY FIGHT
Re: How Bakare Abused Buhari In 2006 by efisher(m): 1:54pm On Apr 01, 2011
It is a pity that Buhari will only have succeeded in tarnishing the man's reputation. Buhari's time is up and he decided to take down one of Nigeria's promising potentials with him. I pray he can recover from the huge disgrace he will face at the polls. embarassed
Re: How Bakare Abused Buhari In 2006 by Genbuhari3: 3:55pm On Apr 01, 2011
no disgrace.

and the amiable pastor did not deny his statement. he is a human being and has every right to change his mind. God did the same in the bible.
Re: How Bakare Abused Buhari In 2006 by danjohn: 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2011
Genbuhari3:

no disgrace.

and the amiable pastor did not deny his statement. he is a human being and has every right to change his mind. God did the same in the bible.

Very well said Genbuhari3
Re: How Bakare Abused Buhari In 2006 by Blazing99: 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2011
This was undeniably said.

But what mazes me about this is the fact that Buhari still shook the hand of a man who condemned him and gave him the position he wouldn't give to his own relation - a running mate. I'm awed by Buhari's attributes and principles. If that recording were to be played again infront of Bakare, he would admit his weaknesses at that moment.

(1) (Reply)

My Choice For President / The Curious Case Of The Ballot Paper Snatcher / Jega = Jonathan Ebele Goodluck Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.