Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,075 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:24 AM

Man Mourns His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter Killed In Motor Accident (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Mourns His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter Killed In Motor Accident (Photos) (532 Views)

Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) / Doctor, Two Daughters Die In Lagos Fire Accident (Photos) / ''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Mourns His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter Killed In Motor Accident (Photos) by ebukajay184: 6:31pm On Jan 15, 2021
"You Both Were The Light Of My Life" - Man Mourns His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter Killed In Motor Accident (Photos)

A Nigerian man, Ugbala Godday Chukwudi from Ebonyi State is mourning his wife and daughter who died in a road accident in Lagos, IgbereTV reports.

27-year-old Deborah and her daughter, Anastasia Ezinne, 2, were killed in a road crash that occurred at Odongunyan Bus Stop, along Ikorodu/Sagamu Expressway on January 3, 2021.

Mr. Godday (A.k.a. Splash) wrote on Facebook:

"My dear wife and lovely daughter, you both were the light of my life and I cannot express the grief I feel at your sudden departure. May God bless your souls. My love, it is hard to believe that you have left this beautiful world behind, but I am sure you and my lovely daughter are in a better place now.

A thousand words won’t bring you guys back, I know because I’ve tried; Neither will a thousand tears, I know because I’ve cried
But 1 strong believe i have is that Our memories together will keep me going. I feel your presence even though you have gone

I hand you both over to God"
https://www.facebook.com/100006062191466/posts/2820373314841381/?app=fbl

Splash in the hospital after he collapsed upon receiving news about his wife and daughter’s death

Mother and child have been laid to rest on Friday, January 15, 2021, in her hometown, Ainu Ugboba Ete in Gwer East Local Government Area of Benue State.

https://igberetvnews.com/1379123/man-mourns-wife-2-year-old-daughter-killed-motor-accident-photos/

Lalasticlala

Re: Man Mourns His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter Killed In Motor Accident (Photos) by ebukajay184: 6:31pm On Jan 15, 2021
See

Re: Man Mourns His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter Killed In Motor Accident (Photos) by ebukajay184: 6:32pm On Jan 15, 2021
More

Re: Man Mourns His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter Killed In Motor Accident (Photos) by ebukajay184: 6:32pm On Jan 15, 2021
Pix

Re: Man Mourns His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter Killed In Motor Accident (Photos) by ebukajay184: 6:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
More2

Re: Man Mourns His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter Killed In Motor Accident (Photos) by thesicilian: 6:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
This year is turning out to be more unpredictable than the last one. Jesus Christ please have mercy on your children!
Re: Man Mourns His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter Killed In Motor Accident (Photos) by GboyegaD(m): 6:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
May the souls of the departed rest in peace and may God grant the husband the courage to forge ahead.
Re: Man Mourns His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter Killed In Motor Accident (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 6:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
Damn! This is painful!

May God console all the friends, family and the husband.

I wonder when "Nigeria" will stop killing us! Bad roads, bad economy, bad security architecture, bad leaders...
Re: Man Mourns His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter Killed In Motor Accident (Photos) by NextD18: 6:58pm On Jan 15, 2021
Road accident can humble anyone no matter how safe or careful you try to be.

Just live your best life and get ready to die anyday.
Re: Man Mourns His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter Killed In Motor Accident (Photos) by extol1(m): 7:11pm On Jan 15, 2021
Father please preserve your children
Re: Man Mourns His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter Killed In Motor Accident (Photos) by sisisioge: 7:17pm On Jan 15, 2021
It is well, may God help you smile again. Epele.
Re: Man Mourns His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter Killed In Motor Accident (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 7:32pm On Jan 15, 2021
3rd January.

After entering New year cry

This is painful
Re: Man Mourns His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter Killed In Motor Accident (Photos) by ebhaleleme51490: 10:47pm On Jan 15, 2021
Road accident can humble anyone no matter how safe or careful you try to be.Just live your best life and get ready to die anyday.
Re: Man Mourns His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter Killed In Motor Accident (Photos) by CuteMike01(m): 6:38am On Jan 16, 2021
This is the saddest news I've read this year. May none of us relate to this.

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 7plus 128gig 40k Last / Mom Walk In On Her Son And His Manfriend Making Out (video) / I Am Always Bored & Lonely, I Need A Baby Mama Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.