Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Be Intentional This 2021, Learn A Digital Skill For Free. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Be Intentional This 2021, Learn A Digital Skill For Free. (225 Views)

Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? / Be Intentional / Paypal Nigeria 2021: Learn How To Create A Verified Paypal Account Send & Receiv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Intentional This 2021, Learn A Digital Skill For Free. by Billmah: 8:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
A quick tip for you to change your life in 2021 while you wait for the government to act.

1. *Learn a digital skill*. In this age and time, if you are not tech savvy you will be loosing out big time.

The internet has made it easier for you to learn any skills you want. So NO EXCUSE, WHATSOEVER FOR FAILING, it's your lack of PLANS and EXECUTION.

2. Stop Wailing Everytime, look around you, you will find opportunities.

3. Change your mindset: Many people are waiting for the government to put a million naira in their account before they can think of what to do with their lives. My dear, you can start a business without a capital....

***I have some tips***
Now why am I writing this post, it's because I am willing to add value to some people's lives who are teachable and are passionate to succeed.

***I will be running a *FREE WEB DESIGN TRAINING For all who are interested in upgrading their digital skills.
What you will learn.

***How to design any type of website.... Using a drag and drop method so you don't need to be a programmer to start earning..... I have worked with big companies in Nigeria who have paid me 200k for a web design project.

*** You can work from home or anywhere in the world.

***This training is free...
Requirement: A laptop and data...

It will be a live online class on telegram not WhatsApp.

To start getting your first web design jobs, I can show you on how to run Google ads without spending a dime until you get your first client....

To join the free trainings, click here:
https:///freewebdesigntrainings

Who is talking? My name is Billy Franca, the founder of billmah.com

Who can join this training?

Anyone with passion to change their story this 2021..... Old or young, male or female.

So STOP giving EXCUSES and TAKE ACTION...

Now if you fall into the category of those who sell online and wants a website to sell your product, you can watch this my tutorial, it's Free..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5yHfE0Vq3U
Re: Be Intentional This 2021, Learn A Digital Skill For Free. by Billmah: 8:52pm On Jan 15, 2021
To join my free trainings,
Download the telegram app and type free web design trainings... You will be redirected to join my channel....

(1) (Reply)

Get A Website At a Very Affordable Price / Set Up Farm With Assets To Implement Your Farming Projects Available / 6 Important Things Which Makes Online Booking Software Essential For Spa Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.