Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

E-money Kicks off Billion Naira Governorship Campaign In Anambra State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / E-money Kicks off Billion Naira Governorship Campaign In Anambra State (7339 Views)

Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central / PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) / Buhari At Ekiti APC Governorship Campaign Rally (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Kicks off Billion Naira Governorship Campaign In Anambra State by TheMohican(m): 7:34am On Jan 16, 2021
PureMe01:
is your money missing
Whatever he does for a living earns him way bigger than your envious self.
What you do for a living is NONE of our business.

Your level of ignorance dey shock me, a man is contesting for a public office and you're rebuking someone for asking for what he does to get his money? How dumb are you
johnmartus:
The guy just asked simple question here you guys changed it ... I always saying something about these people from east very rare to see one person make his or her billionaire legally. [quote author=Kaduna1stson post=98102174]

What a question? You no fit Google?
Tolexander:
What does he do for a living?

Don't mind these nairaland children they're very ignorant..

For that jealous gwuro eating idiot that decided to disrespect igbo people, go back to your terrorist ridden backwards farm of a region bloody bafoon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Kicks off Billion Naira Governorship Campaign In Anambra State by thaoriginator: 8:19am On Jan 16, 2021
Wrong move! angry
Re: E-money Kicks off Billion Naira Governorship Campaign In Anambra State by SmithNV: 9:02am On Jan 16, 2021
Re: E-money Kicks off Billion Naira Governorship Campaign In Anambra State by juniorstar(m): 9:14am On Jan 16, 2021
reminds me of Pablo Escobar!
Re: E-money Kicks off Billion Naira Governorship Campaign In Anambra State by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 16, 2021
PureMe01:
is your money missing

Typical Igboman response. How he makes his money does not matter. That is why drug dealers and shifty characters become chiefs, Igwe and political leaders all across the SE yet they won't stop insulting Tinubu and Yorubas up and down.

Igbos are the biggest hypocrites to walk the Earth. You lot won't be getting good leadership anytime soon because of the materialistic and money-obsessed mindset of the average Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: E-money Kicks off Billion Naira Governorship Campaign In Anambra State by LikeAking: 9:34am On Jan 16, 2021
If him plan well. him go win.

Easy
Re: E-money Kicks off Billion Naira Governorship Campaign In Anambra State by Casper21: 9:43am On Jan 16, 2021
Fake news, lalasticlala ban this op
Re: E-money Kicks off Billion Naira Governorship Campaign In Anambra State by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 16, 2021
LikeAking:
If him plan well. him go win.

Easy

Of course. Is it not the South East? Land of unprincipled and money-obsessed people where 'ego' is King?

Anything and everything is for sale in ala Igbo. Lol.

1 Like

Re: E-money Kicks off Billion Naira Governorship Campaign In Anambra State by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:55am On Jan 16, 2021
Dr. Who dash am abi he don buy am as their normal trend undecided
Re: E-money Kicks off Billion Naira Governorship Campaign In Anambra State by PureMe01: 10:03am On Jan 16, 2021
Grayoso:

Typical Igboman response. How he makes his money does not matter. That is why drug dealers and shifty characters become chiefs, Igwe and political leaders all across the SE yet they won't stop insulting Tinubu and Yorubas up and down.

Igbos are the biggest hypocrites to walk the Earth. You lot won't be getting good leadership anytime soon because of the materialistic and money-obsessed mindset of the average Igbo.
who cares??
No tribe is devoid of fetish & dubious means in making money,so your tag on IGBOS is stale..
Go to Ogun and ask for yourself.

1 Like

Re: E-money Kicks off Billion Naira Governorship Campaign In Anambra State by etrouble: 10:05am On Jan 16, 2021
PureMe01:
is your money missing

Like Invictus Obi and Hushpuppi?
Re: E-money Kicks off Billion Naira Governorship Campaign In Anambra State by nobone(f): 10:30am On Jan 16, 2021
No wonder! Emoney here, Emoney there since the past months... So na campaign things?

1 Like

Re: E-money Kicks off Billion Naira Governorship Campaign In Anambra State by Indispensable85(m): 10:31am On Jan 16, 2021
They want to waste his money for him. Wicked people!
Re: E-money Kicks off Billion Naira Governorship Campaign In Anambra State by chyket(m): 11:14am On Jan 16, 2021
I love the fact that a lot of billionaires are throwing their hats into the Anambra governorship ring.
What does this mean for the Old men ,women and the youth currently residing in the State? It means that billions of naira will be dumped into local economy of the State within this election year.
Businesses like entertainment, hospitality, transport,events management,churches,printing and food will experience a boom in this covid-19 induced recession era.It is indeed a very positive development.
Re: E-money Kicks off Billion Naira Governorship Campaign In Anambra State by humilitypays(m): 11:41am On Jan 16, 2021
Tolexander:
He is into cargo shipping. He made money from cargo concession. He also have some products selling in the market; five star tin tomatoes, five star rice, etc.

He owns ocean vessels, what you guys call ship.

He sure have legitimate businesses that have lasted for years, but how he raised his initial startup capital is what I cannot say, but I kinda know him in person after he has ventured into legitimate businesses I mentioned above

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-money Kicks off Billion Naira Governorship Campaign In Anambra State by chubinwa(m): 11:52am On Jan 16, 2021
Tolexander:
That one no concern you
Re: E-money Kicks off Billion Naira Governorship Campaign In Anambra State by HeadShot: 11:54am On Jan 16, 2021
PureMe01:
is your money missing

You my friend have a poor mentality...

The guy's question wasn't enough to rattle you like this...
Re: E-money Kicks off Billion Naira Governorship Campaign In Anambra State by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:56am On Jan 16, 2021
Tolexander:
Do you know what Buhari was doing for a living before becoming the president
Re: E-money Kicks off Billion Naira Governorship Campaign In Anambra State by PureMe01: 11:57am On Jan 16, 2021
HeadShot:

You my friend have a poor mentality...

The guy's question wasn't enough to rattle you like this...

you that have a rich mentality,carry am dey go if way, nobody send u.
Re: E-money Kicks off Billion Naira Governorship Campaign In Anambra State by HeadShot: 12:02pm On Jan 16, 2021
PureMe01:
you that have a rich mentality,carry am dey go if way, nobody send u.

If you want to contest for any PUBLIC office... Everything about you comes to the PUBLIC fore...
Re: E-money Kicks off Billion Naira Governorship Campaign In Anambra State by Chike222(m): 12:09pm On Jan 16, 2021
Abeg leave this E money wey no fit do better thing for people except to go waste im money to contest for Anambra gov so that im go thief money....ole...im no no sey im no get mouth reach people wey im see dey become gov.. Mumu E money...who be your godfather?
Re: E-money Kicks off Billion Naira Governorship Campaign In Anambra State by seunmsg(m): 12:23pm On Jan 16, 2021
Tolexander:

Doesn’t really matter in Igboland.

1 Like

Re: E-money Kicks off Billion Naira Governorship Campaign In Anambra State by Nightalan: 12:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
PureMe01:
is your money missing
Will you shut your dirty mouth, you guys and your obnoxious hypocrisy and insincerity. He asked a valid question about someone aspiring for public office but because of your innate characteristics to always turn a blind eye to your kin but quick to criticize others it didn't take long for you to redirect and deflect to personal attacks. Pathetic money-worshipping lots.

5 Likes

Re: E-money Kicks off Billion Naira Governorship Campaign In Anambra State by Unik3030: 12:43pm On Jan 16, 2021
Jafaar:
He first made his money when he was awarded a 1 million dollar government contract in the 2006 or 2007 and owns emy cargo limited a shipping company.
Go and find out how much shipping company's make ,you will understand why he can spend like that and is also into real estate,oil and gas and finally a car dealer
it's obvious u really don't know what getting contract is all about,u just want to defend this man. Getting a contract is just like everyday work where u have to climb a ladder gradually,even if your brother is the president and u haven't handled high profile contract u will never get the high profile contract u will only b getting d ones on your level but it could b concurrent n u will get there with time.

This same guy said he doesn't have anything at a stage and all of a sudden he got a million dollars contract, guy that is impossible.
the grass to grace story of this man doesn't add up.though I really don't care but it's annoying how people are defending rubbish especially when u have an idea of what they are talking about.
He's rich I agree but his grass to grace story doesn't add up

3 Likes

Re: E-money Kicks off Billion Naira Governorship Campaign In Anambra State by KosiGee(m): 2:00pm On Jan 16, 2021
PureMe01:
is your money missing

Every question or criticism according to people like you means the person asking questions is envious!!

Anambra state citizens deserve answers when individuals like this want to contest in the local elections and they deserve more answers if anyone wants to be their governor or represent them at any level.

Who is Emoney? Let’s start from there. I don’t know his real name. Do you know his real name?

What does he do for a living? What’s his academic qualifications?

I hear of Emoney and whenever I hear the name, it’s always about some relatively young man, wines, flashy background, swimming pool, displaying his living room and lately driving on the road with outriders performing stunts.

If you have more and better knowledge about this potential Anambra state Governor, pls educate us the ignorant ones.

2 Likes

Re: E-money Kicks off Billion Naira Governorship Campaign In Anambra State by agadez007(m): 2:10pm On Jan 16, 2021
seunmsg:

Doesn’t really matter in Igboland.
It is even worse in Yorubaland

I was watching a series on Netflix called "Orange is the New black" which is based on a real life event,the lead actor Chapman was sentenced for money laundering for one politician and druglord "Burj"
I later researched and lo and behold "Burj" turned out to your own former senator representing Ogun east Buruji Kashama but No you guys won't talk about that,instead he is celebrated in Yorubaland just like tinubu is a god there

it is always igbo people that are your problems

2 Likes

Re: E-money Kicks off Billion Naira Governorship Campaign In Anambra State by Jibsy203(m): 3:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
agadez007:
It is even worse in Yorubaland

I was watching a series on Netflix called "Orange is the New black" which is based on a real life event,the lead actor Chapman was sentenced for money laundering for one politician and druglord "Burj"
I later researched and lo and behold "Burj" turned out to your own former senator representing Ogun east Buruji Kashama but No you guys won't talk about that,instead he is celebrated in Yorubaland just like tinubu is a god there

it is always igbo people that are your problems
Nna don't stick so low in quoting all this Yeloba low life urchins,live dem to masturbate there frustration out

1 Like

Re: E-money Kicks off Billion Naira Governorship Campaign In Anambra State by Odoogu(m): 4:09pm On Jan 16, 2021
will the cycle continue... ?

we want leaders in this country.

people who understand what is going on and(very importantly) good acumen to proffer and implement solutions.

not those who will throw their money and popularity at our faces just to recoup and use as stepping stones for political career.

I hope E-money is of the former.
Re: E-money Kicks off Billion Naira Governorship Campaign In Anambra State by RealEzee(m): 5:45pm On Jan 16, 2021
I for say make e run for senator but anyhow Sha, I wish him success, more giveaways for his pple, let the young peeps kick these old pple comot e don do Abeg
Re: E-money Kicks off Billion Naira Governorship Campaign In Anambra State by Harrykn: 6:14pm On Jan 16, 2021
very possible

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Subsidy Thieves Own Most Private-Jets – Falana / Unauthorized Withdrawal Of NLNG Dividends: NNPC Insists On Full Disclosure / 2019: APC, PDP Eye Contractors, Lawmakers For Campaign Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.