Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,364 members, 7,957,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:38 AM

How Can I Make This Kind Of Video - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Make This Kind Of Video (363 Views)

Benefits Of Video Advertising For Small Businesses / How Can I Make My Blog To Show On Opera Mini News Feed / Can You Say Blogging Has Made You Live The Kind Of Life You Always Dreamed Of? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Make This Kind Of Video by IVORY2009(m): 12:50am On Jan 16, 2021
Hello Webmasters

I would went to know any recommended free software that I can use to make similar videos for Youtube, please kindly recommend one for a brother

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOMFQMlDaY8
Re: How Can I Make This Kind Of Video by 1Alex: 1:28am On Jan 16, 2021
Motion graphics.

Adobe premiere., Adobe after effects.
Re: How Can I Make This Kind Of Video by IVORY2009(m): 2:53am On Jan 16, 2021
1Alex:
Motion graphics.

Adobe premiere., Adobe after effects.

Oh! Thanks brother, do you have any link to that effect that I can follow? Kind of sample site, I wouldn't mind
Re: How Can I Make This Kind Of Video by igwe18(m): 2:56am On Jan 16, 2021
doodle
toonlemany more
Re: How Can I Make This Kind Of Video by IVORY2009(m): 4:30am On Jan 16, 2021
I wouldn't mind if some can offer to teach me using Adobe premiere pro to create short video for YouTube, kind of text to video like the above YouTube video up there.
Re: How Can I Make This Kind Of Video by 1Alex: 7:47am On Jan 16, 2021
IVORY2009:

Oh! Thanks brother, do you have any link to that effect that I can follow? Kind of sample site, I wouldn't mind
ITS NOT A CHILD'S PLAY.
Re: How Can I Make This Kind Of Video by 1Alex: 7:48am On Jan 16, 2021
IVORY2009:
I wouldn't mind if some can offer to teach me using Adobe premiere pro to create short video for YouTube, kind of text to video like the above YouTube video up there.
YOUTUBE IS THE GREATEST TEACHER I KNOW.

(1) (Reply)

Content Creator Needed / Litespot Premium Blogger Template Free Download / Google Voice For UK/US numbers Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.