Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Where Is Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV? (7427 Views)

Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks / Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is / Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV? by Praxis758: 1:06am On Jan 16, 2021
I've not been seeing Seun Okinbaloye on his daily evening 'Politics Today' on Channels TV.

Kayode Okikiolu first took charge of the political program while Terry Ikhumi is the recent anchor.

Folks, has anyone notice Seun's recent absence on the program?

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV? by matasinc(m): 2:25am On Jan 16, 2021
I guess he went on course.....

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV? by Buharidgeneral: 3:01am On Jan 16, 2021
Searching for the same answer since

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV? by Luckydubby7(m): 5:16am On Jan 16, 2021
I'm missing him wherever he is oo.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV? by omoharry(f): 6:50am On Jan 16, 2021
Praxis758:
I've not been seeing Seun Okinbaloye on his daily evening 'Politics Today' on Channels TV.

Kayode Okikiolu first took charge of the political program while Terry Ikhumi is the recent anchor.

Folks, has anyone notice Seun's recent absence on the program?
May be he went on leave .

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV? by Rotimi2705: 7:51am On Jan 16, 2021
since he left I don't listen to politics today again

5 Likes

Re: Where Is Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV? by bolaayenimo: 7:53am On Jan 16, 2021
He is now with Aljazeera. Joined since October 2020

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV? by dollarsplenty(m): 8:04am On Jan 16, 2021
The programme has become very dull and uninteresting since his absence. The guy carries magic wand.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV? by famouscargo4u: 8:12am On Jan 16, 2021
He is in Ondo state. A friend posted him on his status yesterday when they were out in an outing for an occasion.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV? by Praxis758: 9:03am On Jan 16, 2021
famouscargo4u:
He is in Ondo state. A friend posted him on his status yesterday when they were out in an outing for an occasion.

Wow........ I'm missing him badly.

None of those two guys has fit into his shoes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV? by J444(m): 9:09am On Jan 16, 2021
Kayode is there to fit in.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV? by quinox947: 9:18am On Jan 16, 2021
Wetin concern me? I don't even watch Channels TV.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV? by STINOS(m): 9:52am On Jan 16, 2021
The guy is too good. His choice of questions are top notch.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV? by oneolajire(m): 10:49am On Jan 16, 2021
Check his Twitter handle, he said he is on leave

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV? by maiquel: 11:01am On Jan 16, 2021
Could be on leave...
Re: Where Is Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV? by ChoCho54(f): 11:13am On Jan 16, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Please tell me it's not true? cry cry cry

Edited:
He was spotted it in ondo in a party yesterday grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV? by KingTom(m): 3:28pm On Jan 16, 2021
bolaayenimo:

Re: Where Is Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV? by Bradiyung(m): 6:08pm On Jan 16, 2021
I was about asking same thing, the miss his choice of questions and canter questions..... Lol

I don't usually watch the news but that guy had a flow I could relate to, I'm missing him though haven't been watching the program after I didn't see him twice
Re: Where Is Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV? by missjekyll: 10:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
His theme music used to raise my blood pressure. I loved it. Hated his accent though. You mean he is no longer on?
Re: Where Is Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV? by BennyDGreat: 10:51pm On Jan 16, 2021
Didn't know many Nairalanders love Seun Okinbaloye this way
Re: Where Is Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV? by VictorUSA(m): 10:58pm On Jan 16, 2021
he's death....going 4 his funeral 2morrow.
Re: Where Is Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV? by favor914: 11:00pm On Jan 16, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Salary now in Dollars.
Re: Where Is Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV? by Twoclans(f): 1:19am On Jan 17, 2021
I have actually stopped running in to politics today because of his absence.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV? by Liposure: 2:43pm On Jan 26, 2021
Twoclans:
I have actually stopped running in to politics today because of his absence.

happy birthday. Best wishes

1 Like

Re: Where Is Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV? by omoharry(f): 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2021
VictorUSA:
he's death....going 4 his funeral 2morrow.
Did you forget to take your medication today ? Becos it's only a mad man that would say something like that .
Re: Where Is Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV? by VictorUSA(m): 3:36pm On Jan 26, 2021
omoharry:
Did you forget to take your medication today ? Becos it's only a mad man that would say something like that .
I was as mad as you are when I posted that rubish that resemble you.
Re: Where Is Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV? by Twoclans(f): 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2021
Liposure:
happy birthday. Best wishes

Thanks liposure grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV? by gaddafe(m): 5:10pm On Jan 26, 2021
BennyDGreat:
Didn't know many Nairalanders love Seun Okinbaloye this way

I would be surprised if Seun Okinbaloye is not a nairalander. I have my reasons.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2022: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians / Nigeria’s Misery Index Rises By 12 Points / I Salute Ibo, Look What Their Ingenuity Produced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.