Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,076 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:27 AM

Ikpeazu Presents 2 New Houses As Official Quarters To Security Chiefs (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Presents 2 New Houses As Official Quarters To Security Chiefs (Photos) (26777 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Presents ₦2.2 Trillion Naira 2024 Budget To House Of Assembly / Soludo Moves To Demolish 200 Houses As Traders Lament In Onitsha.. / Aisha Buhari Receives Courtesy Visit From Wives Of Service Chiefs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Presents 2 New Houses As Official Quarters To Security Chiefs (Photos) by Uchechukwu88: 10:21am On Jan 16, 2021
Stupid and useless state. I have denounce the state years ago as my origin state.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Presents 2 New Houses As Official Quarters To Security Chiefs (Photos) by saxtaiwo: 10:22am On Jan 16, 2021
While your government house is on a rented apartment, oponu of the highest order
Re: Ikpeazu Presents 2 New Houses As Official Quarters To Security Chiefs (Photos) by Uchechukwu88: 10:22am On Jan 16, 2021
None sense and stupid state
Re: Ikpeazu Presents 2 New Houses As Official Quarters To Security Chiefs (Photos) by greatermax77(m): 10:30am On Jan 16, 2021
Dayoebe:
Good development. This will boost their morale
How the official quarter given by a Government to a Commissioner of Police will boost the moral of the men is what I don't understand. We have too many roving mad people in this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Presents 2 New Houses As Official Quarters To Security Chiefs (Photos) by experimentist: 10:31am On Jan 16, 2021
grin
Re: Ikpeazu Presents 2 New Houses As Official Quarters To Security Chiefs (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:31am On Jan 16, 2021
Vistra40:

You are here praising him now but you will still be the same person calling him a failure tomorrow which is what he truly is anyway. He could have channeled this money he spent in building these quarters to at least completing a flyover he has been building for the past five years. I know you are trying to be mischievous but issorite
those guys pass commands and orders to disgruntled, hungry looking belligerent subordinates and they never listen so I suppose he should have suggested a more robust holistic approach like saying the state will issue a card or vouchers monthly/weekly or every fortnight to all frontline officers or perhaps all of them no matter how small but the certainty of it will eventually boost their morale more than building homes for already certified wealthy commanders .. just a hunch!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Presents 2 New Houses As Official Quarters To Security Chiefs (Photos) by Vidsolution79: 10:32am On Jan 16, 2021
Nice gesture...
.Do you need logo, banner or flyer for your business ....I will design eye catchy ones for you...get my number from my signature and contact me now...thanks
Re: Ikpeazu Presents 2 New Houses As Official Quarters To Security Chiefs (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:33am On Jan 16, 2021
greatermax77:
How the official quarter given by a Government to a Commissioner of Police will boost the moral of the men is what I don't understand. We have too many roving mad people in this country
it’s devoid of commonsense and logic
Re: Ikpeazu Presents 2 New Houses As Official Quarters To Security Chiefs (Photos) by Vistra40: 10:33am On Jan 16, 2021
Livefreeordieha:
those guys pass commands and orders to disgruntled, hungry looking belligerent subordinates and they never listen so I suppose he should have suggested a more robust holistic approach like saying the state will issue a card or vouchers monthly/weekly or every fortnight to all frontline officers or perhaps all of them no matter how small but the certainty of it will eventually boost their morale more than building homes for already certified wealthy commanders .. just a hunch!

You have a point bro

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Presents 2 New Houses As Official Quarters To Security Chiefs (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:36am On Jan 16, 2021
Vistra40:

You have a point bro
u probably got my message because u got no pot belly lol because in Nigeria Na only who get drum belle dey get sense hence without the aforementioned deformity cum sign of wisdom and wealth no votes for u ���✊�
Re: Ikpeazu Presents 2 New Houses As Official Quarters To Security Chiefs (Photos) by Omezif(m): 10:44am On Jan 16, 2021
Good development
Re: Ikpeazu Presents 2 New Houses As Official Quarters To Security Chiefs (Photos) by IamHonourable1: 10:49am On Jan 16, 2021
Simplyleo:
Very good, give them quarters so they can comfortably settle down and deal with these criminals parading themselves as Igbos.

Gov Nyesom Wike
Gov David Umahi
And now
Gov Okezie Ikpeazu

These are the govs complementing fed govt efforts in ensuring security of lives and property in their respective states. Others will soon fall in line.

You are a disgrace to your parents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Presents 2 New Houses As Official Quarters To Security Chiefs (Photos) by paschalj4(m): 10:52am On Jan 16, 2021
undecided
Troostekkong55:
Good one from the kerosene of Abia
undecided
Troostekkong55:
Good one from the kerosene of Abia
Re: Ikpeazu Presents 2 New Houses As Official Quarters To Security Chiefs (Photos) by bsani(m): 10:54am On Jan 16, 2021
Lemme no talk meanwhile make your apartment looks like small paradise...check my signature
Re: Ikpeazu Presents 2 New Houses As Official Quarters To Security Chiefs (Photos) by chatinent: 10:55am On Jan 16, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Ikpeazu Presents 2 New Houses As Official Quarters To Security Chiefs (Photos) by Nwachi22(f): 11:05am On Jan 16, 2021
Vistra40:

You are here praising him now but you will still be the same person calling him a failure tomorrow which is what he truly is anyway. He could have channeled this money he spent in building these quarters to at least completing a flyover he has been building for the past five years. I know you are trying to be mischievous but issorite

Please stop spewing trash. Get your facts right. When last did you visit Aba. I was in Aba 2 weeks ago and I can attest to you that this man is doing very good work in Abia state. Serious work is going on on the bridge as i type.
Re: Ikpeazu Presents 2 New Houses As Official Quarters To Security Chiefs (Photos) by Lanretoye(m): 11:06am On Jan 16, 2021
house that they can't live in
Re: Ikpeazu Presents 2 New Houses As Official Quarters To Security Chiefs (Photos) by Nwachi22(f): 11:08am On Jan 16, 2021
Uchechukwu88:
Stupid and useless state. I have denounce the state years ago as my origin state.
We don’t even need someone like you. They can even bury you wherever you are when you die.
Re: Ikpeazu Presents 2 New Houses As Official Quarters To Security Chiefs (Photos) by freshvine(f): 11:37am On Jan 16, 2021
Simplyleo:
Very good, give them quarters so they can comfortably settle down and deal with these criminals parading themselves as Igbos.

Gov Nyesom Wike
Gov David Umahi
And now
Gov Okezie Ikpeazu

These are the govs complementing fed govt efforts in ensuring security of lives and property in their respective states. Others will soon fall in line.

Tomorrow when he announces his intention to become president of Nigeria, you'll still tag him IPOB.
Re: Ikpeazu Presents 2 New Houses As Official Quarters To Security Chiefs (Photos) by Vistra40: 11:38am On Jan 16, 2021
Nwachi22:

Please stop spewing trash. Get your facts right. When last did you visit Aba. I was in Aba 2 weeks ago and I can attest to you that this man is doing very good work in Abia state. Serious work is going on on the bridge as i type.

Lol! Just say you are a staunch supporter of his. But let me ask you, between Ikpeazu and Umahi who is a better governor to you?
Re: Ikpeazu Presents 2 New Houses As Official Quarters To Security Chiefs (Photos) by stephenomozzy69: 11:38am On Jan 16, 2021
Re: Ikpeazu Presents 2 New Houses As Official Quarters To Security Chiefs (Photos) by deliveryboy: 11:39am On Jan 16, 2021
Built two little bungalows and boom! Best governor of 2021. See them praising the most mediocre human in Africa but chest beaters will do what they know best. I always feel sorry for them because they are hardly happy.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Presents 2 New Houses As Official Quarters To Security Chiefs (Photos) by oluwaahmed: 11:40am On Jan 16, 2021
But nothing for your state civil servants.
Re: Ikpeazu Presents 2 New Houses As Official Quarters To Security Chiefs (Photos) by Itzmizbo: 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2021
post=98114844:
A safer and peaceful Nigeria is all we want.
This is the kind of comment we are suppose to be hearing from you and others who claim to be a patriotic citizens of this country. Not seeing evil like Buhari and his useless party called APC or the other stupid party called PDP and still trow support for them, maybe all because of ur own personal interest. One thriving for the progress, development and also the defense of his/her country at all cost is what we call patriot. Not when one is supporting one dumb dunce of a cow that calls himself president, or supporting his political party even when it is all clear to we all that they have nothing to offer to the nation even in a million years to come ok.
Re: Ikpeazu Presents 2 New Houses As Official Quarters To Security Chiefs (Photos) by Dreyton36: 1:01pm On Jan 16, 2021
Them no dey take selfies for this kind gate ok
I no even dey find babe come this kind house sef

I remember when I dey date one military man pikin dat year
She con say if I truly love her make I find her come house shocked
She say her papa travel make I no fear
Mumu me ooooo

She con send me Bobby picture na so my brain travel cuz me no dey use eye see breast wey yellow

I gather lever go the house , imagine ordinary me , soldiers dey tell me welcome
For my mind , " shey no be soldier wey i dey even fear for dream be this"?

Las Las e no funny Sha sooooo........

Who even ask me now sef ?
This Arizona strong Sha

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Presents 2 New Houses As Official Quarters To Security Chiefs (Photos) by sameks08(m): 1:39pm On Jan 16, 2021
his hometown I great you sr

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Stops Grants For Youths, Alleges Misappropriation / US Ban Was Disinformation- Atiku Opens Up / How Agbaje Hijacked Money Sent For Campaigns — PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.