Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

[PROMO]: 6 Powerful Self-help Ebooks That Can Change Your Life This Year - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / [PROMO]: 6 Powerful Self-help Ebooks That Can Change Your Life This Year (184 Views)

TDC A Networking Platform That Can Change Your Financial State. / [PROMO]: 6 Powerful Self-help Ebooks That Can Change Your Life This Year / [PROMO]: 6 Powerful Self-help Ebooks That Can Change Your Life This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[PROMO]: 6 Powerful Self-help Ebooks That Can Change Your Life This Year by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 16, 2021
1) ‘48 Laws of Power’ by Robert Greene:

“Hide your intentions not by closing up (with the risk of appearing secretive, and making people suspicious) but by talking endlessly about your desires and goals, just not the real ones.”

2) ‘7 Strategies For Wealth and Happiness’ by Jim Rohn:

“If you wish to be successful, study success; If you wish to be happy, study happiness; If you wish to be wealthy, study wealth. The major keys to your better future are ideas and information.”

3) ‘How to Win Friends and Influence People’ by Dale Carnegie:

“The difference between appreciation and flattery? That is simple. One is sincere and the other insincere. One comes from the heart out, the other from the teeth out. One is unselfish, the other selfish. One is universally admired, the other universally condemned.”

4) ‘The Richest Man in Babylon’ by George S. Clanson:

“If you desire to help thy friend, do so in a way that will not bring thy friend's burdens upon thyself.”

5) ‘The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People’ by Stephen S. Covey:

“If I really want to improve my situation, I can work on the one thing over which I have control – myself.”

6) ‘Think And Grow Rich’ by Napoleon Hill:

“Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe it can achieve.”

Get all these life-changing ebooks for ₦1000 only (promo price).

Hurry and place your order now!

Promo ends on Sunday (11.59pm).

Price increases to ₦2000 on Monday.

WhatsApp: 08157861257

(1) (Reply)

GIGANTIC Career:the Favourable Career Opputunity For You / NUC Recruitment 2021/2022 Form Portal | Www.nuc.edu.ng / Nurses Accuse Doctors Of Destroying Medical Profession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.