Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Does Mercedes Benz C Class Fuel Tanks Expire? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Does Mercedes Benz C Class Fuel Tanks Expire? (736 Views)

Mingtai Aluminum Sheet For Automobile Fuel Tanks / Recent Install: Mercedes Benz C-class Android 7.1.1 4G LTE (see Pics) / 2007 Mercedes Benz C-class C-230 Reg. Very Sharp & Neat 1.450k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Mercedes Benz C Class Fuel Tanks Expire? by Vixen231: 7:57am On Jan 16, 2021
Having issues with a C-class benz wagon, not throttling up, when parked and tank tilted, despite having fuel inside. But once I add more fuel, it will throttle properly and finally allow movement.

Someone kindly help with information on how to rectify this. The mechanic I met said the fuel tank is expired and need to be replaced
Re: Does Mercedes Benz C Class Fuel Tanks Expire? by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:21am On Jan 16, 2021
Yes it expires... Fuel tank, roof cover, electrical wiring all expire in c class.

Then the position of the fuel pump and kick are the two other issues I have with the car. Aside these, I love the brand and model.
Re: Does Mercedes Benz C Class Fuel Tanks Expire? by saintchris11(m): 8:24am On Jan 16, 2021
I drive a c class, for years, my car stops whenever my guage is a bit under half tank.. I changed my tank after I was told the tank expires and the same condition continued... untill I changed my fuel pump for the first time ever and I am now using my fuel to RED...
change your fuel pump and see what happens.
I bought a new fuel pump.

1 Like

Re: Does Mercedes Benz C Class Fuel Tanks Expire? by Vixen231: 8:57am On Jan 16, 2021
I have changed fuel pump, yet the issue still persist. Was told there is a filter in the second tank compartment, also checked and this has been cleaned.

Does any one have idea of the cost of the fuel tank

(1) (Reply)

2008 Pontiac Torrent nothing to fix buy and drive home / Sold!!!Very Clean Tokunbo Honda Pilot 2007 Model@2.3 / Firstbody Toyota Bigdaddy 2006model For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.