Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Before You Threaten Bishop Matthew Kukah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before You Threaten Bishop Matthew Kukah (302 Views)

Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good / Bishop Matthew Kukah's Headquarters In Sokoto Attacked & Burned Down / Bishop Matthew Kukah: Buhari Has Done A Terrible Job As President Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Threaten Bishop Matthew Kukah by Adecks01(m): 8:31am On Jan 16, 2021
[center]"There's nothing that the bishop wrote in his message that have not been said by others. And so, the Christmas message of bishop Kukah is a compedously articulated voices of all sane Nigerians crying against a government that has butchered governance and desecrate the little achievement of a striving Nation."
[/center]
Most Northern elites and their tentacles, it seems to me, are addicted to using threats in reacting or responding to opinions on National issues that are contrary to theirs. Perhaps they failed to comprehend the simple truth that: Nigeria, is one nation that belongs to many people of diverse culture, tradition and beliefs, thus besides the variation of human beings, the diversity that characterized our local societies along is capable of planting opinions that'll appear more diverse than the individuality of the citizens and this, no doubt, will reflect in noway other than one person's opinion being different From that of the other.

I earnestly believe that, such difference, no matter the scourge it rage on our emotions, most not only be accepted as being a highly effective catalyst of development, but must be welcomed as a necessary ingredient of both development, growth and peace in any society that truly aspire for betterment.

By acceptance, I do not mean that we must agree with opinions that disagree with ours neither do I suggest that we shouldn't express our disagreement and reservations . Rather I think it is unwise for anyone to react to someone's opinion in a way and manner that threatens the physical dignity and fundamental human Rights of the person. Thus, I'd mean that one should seize such precious opportunity to depose the ignorance that inspired such contrary (perceived wrong) opinion, using argument that stems from superior knowledge, and wisdom.

What is new In the Christmas message of bishop Matthew Hassan Kukah, that The Nigerian citizens have not said? There's nothing that the bishop wrote in his message that have not been said by others. And so, the Christmas message of bishop Kukah is a compedously articulated voices of all sane Nigerians crying against a government that has butchered governance and desecrate the little achievement of a striving Nation.

The bishop wrote his Christmas message in an effort to remedy the catastrophically stormy calamity that is thundering the ground- earthquaking the foundations of this our dear nation. If you disagree with him, invest your boiling thoughts in averting the dangers and threats against our freedom, independence, nation and unity that governless government (s) have, over the years, plunge us into. The only question on my mind if I'm avail the opportunity to directly asked those who thought it wise to reproach the esteemed bishop with hard threats is whether such will right the wrongs, light the dark night, and destroy the destruction that is destroying our country today.

Since the day president Muhammadu Buhari came to power, we've been faced with one major challenge that threatens our unity. It is not a new challenge. It always stick it's neck out of thesame circumstances that led to the Nigerian-biafra war. The waves of religious intolerance, and the seeming self coronation of some Northerners as the senior citizens and prefects, with special rights and privileges, elevated and placed above other citizens who merely exist with little or no rights of theirs. This have continue to be the major factor responsible for the expansion of the crack on our fragile unity.

I must warn that no citizen is superior to another. Nigeria is a nation of citizens with equal rights and no one have been conferred with such special authority to deny others citizens the right to live in any part of the nation.

Thus, those who are chanting that Kukah must live sokoto and the ones who threatens his life must be schooled on the consequences of the lyrics of their carelessly composed song. They must be warned that the deployment of such venomous senseless aggression is in itself a call to war and no war have ever served men of sane mind with any good.

Re: Before You Threaten Bishop Matthew Kukah by capatainrambo: 8:43am On Jan 16, 2021
They should try rubbish. The they will know muslims re guests in Nigeria that have grown horns that needs to be cut off

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Threaten Bishop Matthew Kukah by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:44am On Jan 16, 2021
OP, those threatening Bishop Kukah are Buhari's fellow terrorists he imposed on this nation since his emergence as the president

If they are not terrorists, why can't these same good for nothing crucify the Bokoharam, Fulani herdsmen, Bandits killing people especially the Northerners

This is a regime that hates criticism but criticized the previous administration

This is a plain proof that there's a TOTAL BREAKDOWN of law and order if that terrorist under the guise of an Islamic cleric could issue such threat and the law enforcement agent didn't arrest him!

If a pastor was to threaten an Islamic cleric, will this country be calm by now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Threaten Bishop Matthew Kukah by Jostoman: 9:13am On Jan 16, 2021
Confused set of people, They will be talking as if they are the only people that is practicing Islam.
Re: Before You Threaten Bishop Matthew Kukah by doggedfighter(f): 9:47am On Jan 16, 2021
Islamized zombies enjoying being slaughtered like Salla Rams.

(1) (Reply)

LIVE VIDEO: Covid 19: ANAMBRA First Lady Ebelechukwu Obiano Gets Vaccine Live On / Buhari Will Be Remembered As 'low Budget Trump' – Fayose / Timi Frank Urges Biden To Help Nigeria Conduct Free, Fair Elections In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.