Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,981 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Excuses For Sneak Out - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Excuses For Sneak Out (469 Views)

Husband Satisfy Your Wife In Bed With This. Stop Given Excuses / Father Gives Son Hilarious Haircut So He Doesn't Sneak Out During Lockdown / My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Excuses For Sneak Out by CrEaToRmalden(m): 8:40am On Jan 16, 2021
Where are you? At home? Work? School? This is not a very good question. You are lacking specific information.

You are the only person who will know what excuses for sneaking out to give to leave quiet. If your are a person with personal integrity you won’t sneak out without telling someone you are leaving and if you will return.

I think a grown or mature person understand only kids sneak around as to deceive their parents who is thinking one thing while they are actually doing the opposite.

Unlike adults who leave quietly as to not alert everyone or disturbed a meeting etc
If you're doing something that you must "sneak" to do, then it's time to ask yourself some honest questions?

Is what you're willing to sneak and do, worth the consequences?

What are the worst consequence that can result from my action?

Is my action worth suffering for?

What will the choice of my action cause to others?

Does my action gain me self respect?

Does it make me more trustworthy?

Moe responsible? More honest? More compassionate? Does it improve life in any positive ways?

Ask yourself questions before you make choices in life. Remember there are concequences for every action we make in life whether they are good or bad.

You don't need excuses. There are no good excuses!

There are only concequences…. and whether you're willing to live with them………..?………….. Ahh, Wait!

Have you realized death is a consequence

Now, dare to think for yourself, then honestly ask yourself this: "Is sneaking out worth the many concequences that I may have to face?"

Only you can answer what concequences you're willing to live with or die from!

Im a little confused as to you wanting an “excuse” for sneaking out. I assume you live with your parents? Are they going to be awake when you get home and you need an excuse? Good luck with that. Or do you need a reason or excuse to take the risk?

Well I cant condone it publiclly but I did my share of sneaking out when i was younger and the only excuse I needed was a pretty girl. If you need an excuse for your significant other.. spending the night with your best friend was always my favorite when I lived with my girl friend.

GL and be careful!
Family Instructor
Re: Excuses For Sneak Out by InfernoNig: 8:42am On Jan 16, 2021
As long as we don't die or hurt people, we are good to go.

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Lessons For Guys / Muscle Chairs And Dining Set For Sale In Ilorin / No Gym? Do These 5 Bodyweight Exercises And Watch Your Muscles Grow [must Watch]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.