Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,768 members, 7,827,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Burna Boy And Wizkid In The Studio Trying To Make Another Song Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy And Wizkid In The Studio Trying To Make Another Song Together (345 Views)

Check Out Tiwa Savage Outfit To The Studio As She’s Set To Make Another Hit / Paul Okoye And His Twins, Nadia And Nathan Composing Song Together (Video) / Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy And Wizkid In The Studio Trying To Make Another Song Together by Ibehvictor24: 11:10am On Jan 16, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrdf7mPWi5k

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

I Am Igbo, I Am Isreali,when I Am With The Other ,it’s A Different Way Of Thinki / Once It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agriculture – Reno Omokri Revea / Only The Female Actors Are Buying Car & Building House In Nollywood- Ruggedman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.