Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,242 members, 7,839,278 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Inquiry On German Re-union Visa Immigration Expert - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Inquiry On German Re-union Visa Immigration Expert (198 Views)

UK: Changes To Visa, Immigration Rules Effective October 1 / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries / Man Survives Ride Hanging On German Train But In Nigeria We Do All Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inquiry On German Re-union Visa Immigration Expert by zkachi: 1:08pm On Jan 16, 2021
Hello Nairalanders. Happy new year to all of you and welcome to this thread. I believe information is power and no one is all knowing. I have created this thread as a means to gather information to solve my problem and that of others who might be in a similar situation. I look forward to your valuable contributions.

I reside in Germany and recently got married but my wife currently resides in Nigeria. I want to bring my wife over to Germany using the family reunion visa. I already started the process but I just realized that due to the complications of my wife's situation, it is wise to seek the services of an experienced nairalanders who is very very familiar with the family reunion visa for people in Nigeria who wish to join their spouses in Germany.

Please if you have useful information in this thread. Thank you in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Please, I Need An Answer To My Question. Thanks / U.S. - CDC Appoints New Country Director For Nigeria / Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.