Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,704 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:02 AM

Is It Possible To Go For Your Phd Degree Without Having To First Go For Msc - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It Possible To Go For Your Phd Degree Without Having To First Go For Msc (257 Views)

Cost Of Having Phd Degree In Nigeria / Bachelor's Degree Without JAMB, Post UME, Interview Or Entrance Examination / Say No to JAMB!!! Get Bsc/MSC/PHD degree from Lincoln university USA here in Nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Go For Your Phd Degree Without Having To First Go For Msc by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2021
Hello Nairailanders...I'm currently an undergraduate in one of the federal universities..I would love to know if it's possible to go for my PhD program without having a master's degree..
And if it's possible what are the requirements...

(1) (Reply)

"Filler" Words You Should Delete From Sentences In 2021 / Nigeria how to receive payments from abroad to nigeria bank account / How I Eventually Had 4.80 Cgpa When I Was At The Brink Of Losing My Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.