Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,727 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Mention 5 Movie Or Film Characters You Can Never Forget - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mention 5 Movie Or Film Characters You Can Never Forget (1160 Views)

Tobi Bakre Wins AMVCA Best Actor In A Drama, Movie Or Tv Series / Osas Ighodaro Wins AMVCA 2023 Best Actress In A Drama, Movie Or Tv Series / Broda Shaggi Wins AMVCA 2023 Best Actor In A Comedy Drama, Movie Or Tv Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention 5 Movie Or Film Characters You Can Never Forget by Cerebellum: 1:33pm On Jan 16, 2021
grin

1. 'Klaus Michelson ----- ORIGINALS ( I was intrigued by his ways of doing things which gets me angry and also his Facial expression is Epic, it gets me rollinggrin;

Harry Potter----HARRY POTTER(This movie was one to linger in the heart of most of us in our childhood, His character was full of courage and at the end ended in success)

3. Merlin-----MERLIN ( Believe me, this film was watched by almost everyone when it came out, Merlin's act was quite a deep and full of magnitude... You know what I mean)

4. Shola Sobowale---KING OF BOYS (I must confess, the
Nigerian movie industry is getting world wide recognition day by day, this film is so interesting and judging by Shola's character in this movie, you we always wish to see her Act)

5. His name,The Igbo character-----Living in bondage ( you know his name, the protagonist, I love his act too, he acted so wonderful in that film).

Mention yours, let's catch fungrin
Re: Mention 5 Movie Or Film Characters You Can Never Forget by EzzyCarter: 2:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
1: Thomas Shelby(Cillian Murphy) in Peaky Blinders

2. Frank (Jason Statham) in The Transporter

3. James Bond (Sean Connery) in Goldfinger

4. Ethan Hunt (Tom Cruise) in Mission Impossible

5. Alice (Milla Jovovich) in Resident Evil

2 Likes

Re: Mention 5 Movie Or Film Characters You Can Never Forget by BuyAndSellStuff: 3:55pm On Jan 16, 2021
Michael Scofield - Prison Break

V - V for Vendetta

Neo - The Matrix

T-Bag - Prison Break

The Joker - The Dark Knight

2 Likes

Re: Mention 5 Movie Or Film Characters You Can Never Forget by DSHADOWWALKER: 8:46pm On Jan 16, 2021
Cerebellum:
grin

1. 'Klaus Michelson ----- ORIGINALS ( I was intrigued by his ways of doing things which gets me angry and also his Facial expression is Epic, it gets me rollinggrin;

Harry Potter----HARRY POTTER(This movie was one to linger in the heart of most of us in our childhood, His character was full of courage and at the end ended in success)

3. Merlin-----MERLIN ( Believe me, this film was watched by almost everyone when it came out, Merlin's act was quite a deep and full of magnitude... You know what I mean)

Nigerian movie industry is getting world wide recognition day by day, this film is so interesting and judging by Shola's character in this movie, you we always wish to see her Act)

5. His name,The Igbo character-----Living in bondage ( you know his name, the protagonist, I love his act too, he acted so wonderful in that film).

Captain Jack sparrow(pirates of the Carribean)

Jack bauer(24)

Theodore bagwell(prison break)

Tyrion lanister(game of thrones)

Ryan o'reilly(Oz)

3 Likes

Re: Mention 5 Movie Or Film Characters You Can Never Forget by Mrscarter(f): 9:27pm On Jan 17, 2021
Cerebellum:
grin

Lol I agree the guy who plays klause Mikaelson, joseph Morgan, he's absolutely fantastic haha, his temper tantrums, his depth of character, that devious smile, sexy, soulful n dark, dark but funny sense of humour. Brilliant character and actor.

Merlin played by Colin Morgan, I agree there too. Very funny guy. Loved that character.

I love the character doc in znation, funny old guy drug addict in the apocolypse lol.
I also loved south African actor Sharlto copleys character, agent Kruger in Elysium.
Funny bad guy with funny accent haha.
And I love Kathy Bates character in Stephen Kings misery, lol creepy evil crazy stalker woman.
Re: Mention 5 Movie Or Film Characters You Can Never Forget by MJBOLT: 8:19pm On Jan 18, 2021
Sylar - Heroes

Gandalf,Aragon,Legolas,Gimli,Frodo,Samwise,Smeagol - Lord of the Rings

Neo & Morpheus - The Matrix

Thanos - infinity war & Endgame

Jason - Friday the 13th etc

E too plenty abeg

2 Likes

Re: Mention 5 Movie Or Film Characters You Can Never Forget by phr0nesis(m): 8:45pm On Jan 18, 2021
Andy Dufresne - Shawshank redemption

New, Morpheus and Agent Smith - Matrix

Maximus - Gladiator

Joker - The dark knight

Furiosa - Mad max fury road

Others to be added later
Re: Mention 5 Movie Or Film Characters You Can Never Forget by obonujoker(m): 12:45am On Jan 19, 2021
1. Johnny Depp's Captain Jack Sparrow

2. Heath Ledger's Joker

3. Jim Caviezel's John Reese

4. Robert Knepper's Theodore Bagwell (Tbag)

5. Aki and Pawpaw
Re: Mention 5 Movie Or Film Characters You Can Never Forget by mrdino(m): 8:24pm On Jan 22, 2021
Mickey Rourke as King Hyperion in The Immortals

Javier Bardem as Anton Chigurh in No Country for old men

Robert Knepper as T Bag in Prison Break.

Milla Jovovich as Alice in Resident Evil

Nemesis in Resident Evil

Will add more as I remember.

Samuel L Jackson in Magnificent Seven, The Hitman's Bodyguard (mostly all Samuel L Jackson's movie)

Bill Skarsgard as Pennywise in IT chapter one.
Re: Mention 5 Movie Or Film Characters You Can Never Forget by masterfactor(m): 1:05am On Jan 23, 2021
1. TROY

3.THE KILLER

4. UNIVERSAL SOLDIER

5.THE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH

NOTABLE MENTIONS ARE

CRYING FREE MAN

BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA

SHOW DOWN IN LITTLE TOKYO

DELTA FORCE

COMMANDO

TWIN WARRIOR

IRON MONKEY

TERMINATOR

SNAKE IN THE EAGLE SHADOW

DRUNKEN MASTER

HARD TARGET-VAN DAMM VERSION

ALEXANDER THE GREAT

BAHUBALI
Re: Mention 5 Movie Or Film Characters You Can Never Forget by DSHADOWWALKER: 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
mrdino:
Mickey Rourke as King Hyperion in The Immortals

Javier Bardem as Anton Chigurh in No Country for old men

Robert Knepper as T Bag in Prison Break.

Milla Jovovich as Alice in Resident Evil

Nemesis in Resident Evil

Will add more as I remember.

Samuel L Jackson in Magnificent Seven, The Hitman's Bodyguard (mostly all Samuel L Jackson's movie)

Bill Skarsgard as Pennywise in IT chapter one.

Samuel L Jackson wasn't in magnificent 7

2 Likes

Re: Mention 5 Movie Or Film Characters You Can Never Forget by Karleb(m): 7:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
MJBOLT:
Sylar - Heroes

Gandalf,Aragon,Legolas,Gimli,Frodo,Samwise,Smeagol - Lord of the Rings

Neo & Morpheus - The Matrix

Thanos - infinity war & Endgame

Jason - Friday the 13th etc

E too plenty abeg

Your list is dope.

I remember Sylar sending shiver down my spine in that series. shocked shocked That guy too much abeg.

Aang/Korra - Avatar

Jack Sparrow - Pirate of the Caribbean

Jack - Titanic. That Loernado guy is a very very good actor.

Alice - Resident Evil.

Abijawara - Koto Aye. grin

1 Like

Re: Mention 5 Movie Or Film Characters You Can Never Forget by mrdino(m): 10:03am On Jan 24, 2021
DSHADOWWALKER:

Samuel L Jackson wasn't in magnificent 7

Sorry, I meant to type Hateful Eight. Thanks for the correction.

1 Like

Re: Mention 5 Movie Or Film Characters You Can Never Forget by stupidmod2: 1:09pm On Jan 24, 2021
NIGERIA - BUHARI
Re: Mention 5 Movie Or Film Characters You Can Never Forget by addexx: 3:15am On Feb 10, 2021
Amir Khan

Keanu Reeves in matrix

Denzel Washington in Equalizer

Ragner in Vikings

Ghost and Tommy in power

Claire Bennett and Nakamura in heroes

Agent coulson in Agents of shield

Harvey specter in suits

The first and deceased Spartacus character

Tobey Maguire's Spiderman

Angelina Jolie's tomb raider

Droopy, Tom and Jerry, Dexter, SpongeBob

SPD Power rangers

Dante in Devil may Cry

Boondocks

Rick and Morty

Shark's Tale

Hercules ( animation)

First ever Mortal Kombat

Samurai X

One punch man

(1) (Reply)

Ride Or Die (2021) Download / Big Brother Nigeria Daily Update / Hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.