Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Verification Of NIN Details - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Verification Of NIN Details (4046 Views)

If You Can't Make Calls Because Of Nin Try This / Glo Announces Start Of NIN Registration At Its Retail Centres / Everyone Can Now Request For Instagram Verification Of Account. (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Verification Of NIN Details by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 16, 2021
Guys please I need your help here about my NIN, Last week I submitted my NIN details to Airtel network, but this is what they sent to me yesterday, my questions is this, does that mean that my NIN details has been verified? Please somebody should help me out.

Re: Verification Of NIN Details by Veezy4u(m): 4:18pm On Jan 16, 2021
I think so. I also did mine, after almost a week, I got this reply. Called their customer care and they told me not to worry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Verification Of NIN Details by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2021
Veezy4u:
I think so. I also did mine, after almost a week, I got this reply. Called their customer care and they told me not to worry

God bless you my dear friend for this, my mind can now rest, if Airtel mistakenly block my SIM for just one day, hahahahaha you can imagine how many thousands naira wey I go miss oooo
Re: Verification Of NIN Details by Veezy4u(m): 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2021
Kingscee:

God bless you my dear friend for this, my mind can now rest, if Airtel mistakenly block my SIM for just one day, hahahahaha you can imagine how many thousands naira wey I go miss oooo
you seem to cash out on a steady, which way?
Re: Verification Of NIN Details by Veezy4u(m): 5:05pm On Jan 16, 2021
Can you imagine, I bought, registered and have been using my mtn for over six years only to find out that the name on my account has changed from where I don't even know sef now they said I should go to there office and from there, they said there's a ban from the government, now I'm just waiting for them to block my number
When they lift the ban, I'll get back my line
To do welcome back for my other line they said network
This life wahala no de ever finish
Re: Verification Of NIN Details by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 16, 2021
Veezy4u:
Can you imagine, I bought, registered and have been using my mtn for over six years only to find out that the name on my account has changed from where I don't even know sef now they said I should go to there office and from there, they said there's a ban from the government, now I'm just waiting for them to block my number
When they lift the ban, I'll get back my line
To do welcome back for my other line they said network
This life wahala no de ever finish

Guy this country just taya me, Buhari and his gang members just dey govern us as they like, but God pass them.

1 Like

Re: Verification Of NIN Details by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 16, 2021
Veezy4u:
you seem to cash out on a steady, which way?

I go gist you later, but this Nairaland sucks ooooo, nothing like Inbox messages here, everything have to be open here, nothing like privacy, E get one babe wey I dey eye here but I don't know how to send her direct messages.

1 Like

Re: Verification Of NIN Details by Veezy4u(m): 7:14pm On Jan 16, 2021
Kingscee:

I go gist you later, but this Nairaland sucks ooooo, nothing like Inbox messages here, everything have to be open here, nothing like privacy, E get one babe wey I dey eye here but I don't know how to send her direct messages.
Asin ehh... private messages would have made the forum a bit better
Re: Verification Of NIN Details by barryatunde: 4:58am On Aug 17, 2023
verolamilayo:
@ Dr Paul, please sir I am having problems on my NIN date of birth needs modification. I will forward my details to you for your help
I am having the same issue, I need help
Re: Verification Of NIN Details by deborahrita: 4:15am On Aug 30, 2023
sad sad
Re: Verification Of NIN Details by Susanolajide: 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2023
sad sad
Re: Verification Of NIN Details by manoyelapo: 2:30am On Sep 12, 2023
Philipeoladeji:
Every time am trying to login in the Nimc website portal to view my details it will be telling me Ipe errors. Please I need help
ipe errors means inputting wrong details during online registration
Re: Verification Of NIN Details by olajidebary: 8:45am On Sep 19, 2023
After checking my details on the portal is saying clear ipe errors. Please how will I go about this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zain Joli Is Pure Fraud: Beware ! / Uk Used Phone Between 25k To 30k / Has Anyone Experienced This With MTN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.