Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,185 members, 7,867,439 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:08 PM

Why IPOB Won’t Work, Recognize Ohanaeze New President-general – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why IPOB Won’t Work, Recognize Ohanaeze New President-general – Nnamdi Kanu (2659 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Won’t Stop International Diplomatic Onslaught / Ekweremadu: Why IPOB Members Attacked Me In Germany / Ebonyi Government Says The Activities Of IPOB Won’t Be Tolerated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why IPOB Won’t Work, Recognize Ohanaeze New President-general – Nnamdi Kanu by mbaise1000: 12:00pm On Jan 19, 2021
Omoslim26:

More words from a deranged and mentally unstable nincompoop

i didn't throw any insults at you but only drew your deranged mind to reality which is

1.ipob is a sect under the unbrella of a tribe called Igbo

2.Igbo is a major Is a major member of a Country called Nigeria

3.The Federal govt of Nigeria which Igbo is a member of which automatically means Ipob is under Nigeria too have come out to label ipob terrorists group and also proscribed their activities

4..The Igbo Ohaneze,the se governors who were democratically elected and chosen by the Igbo people to head the affairs of the land and prominent Igbo stake holders have come out to say we regect tagging ipob as terrorist bcus there is no place for terrorism in the ideology of The Igbo People in entirety but we upheld the proscription order and hereby declared ipob proscribed in ala igbo. if ipob is truly is wat the whole Igbo as a nation seeks and pledge alliance to there would have been a disastrous revolt from the people against the People dat heads the affairs of Igbo land

Your personal lord and savior kanu said there will be no election in Ala igbo but all over Ala igbo election were still held producing leaders to head the affairs of Igbo land

5.Ipob as it stands cannot openly meet and carry out protest anymore its only activeness is hamperedly envoloped in the large and gigantous world of tge Social Media where u can create a lie and exault it to the high heavens if you are compultedly mentalized with the technical know how in creating an impression,image,ideology and how to effectively sell it

and nothing of such an uproar or rebellious movement still has not be made against the leaders of igbo land by the igbo people in entirety

Kiss the truth you bloody ragbait ipob is was and will never be more relevent than just a sect in igbo land
and kanu will never be more dan just the league of Urazurike,asari dokubo,ken saro wiwa

this are strong men of good social will to connect with the people but kanu's problem is trying to tag himself too much of a person and speaking as though he speaks for the igbos in totality .

no be every Igbo man be Ipob

and again i am more Igbo dan you can ever fake to be

ipob remains proscribed in Ala Igbo

Obughì onyeobuĺą ne só unų nę męę ihę Ipob

and stop being over sensationally engrossed in overfloaty nefarious emotions without daring to analyze and ask questions like an hopeless ZOMBIE

like they say, ignorance is bliss, keep enjoying your CHAINS, but you are in the minority here, go through that your trash again and you will maybe see how delusional you are, that you say that people like uwazuruike and that boy from rivers is more relevant than kanu today shows how naive you are, like I said I have never being a member pf ipob like you and you ending up again with massob says much about you. I certainly agree with most of kanu's message, but not his style, that's who I am but you don't b e believe in anything that's who you are, and, keep insulting boy, keep hating, that wouldn't change the fact that nnamdi kanu remains more popular and more respected worldwide than all your governors and elders and all the people you mentioned joined together, if a referendum is allowed now you certainly know where the people will go, even as you are in denial you can't escape it, FACT.
like I said you are a born SLAVE some people are like that, not all Israelites left Egypt when GOD set them free from slavery, a few preferred to stay back in slavery, YOUR TYPE
Re: Why IPOB Won’t Work, Recognize Ohanaeze New President-general – Nnamdi Kanu by Omoslim26: 12:22pm On Jan 19, 2021
mbaise1000:

like they say, ignorance is bliss, keep enjoying your CHAINS, but you are in the minority here, go through that your trash again and you will maybe see how delusional you are, that you say that people like uwazuruike and that boy from rivers is more relevant than kanu today shows how naive you are, like I said I have never being a member pf ipob like you and you ending up again with massob says much about you. I certainly agree with most of kanu's message, but not his style, that's who I am but you don't b e believe in anything that's who you are, and, keep insulting boy, keep hating, that wouldn't change the fact that nnamdi kanu remains more popular and more respected worldwide than all your governors and elders and all the people you mentioned joined together, if a referendum is allowed now you certainly know where the people will go, even as you are in denial you can't escape it, FACT.
like I said you are a born SLAVE some people are like that, not all Israelites left Egypt when GOD set them free from slavery, a few preferred to stay back in slavery, YOUR TYPE

Hmm i am sorry i cannot help you anymore bcus its obvious you have chosen to be forever foolish

you are the bigger slave here and a perfect description of zombie

kanu is more relevant than the governors and yet the people of his state came out to select and choose thier governor you see now that you dont have sense at all

keep decieving yourself and wallowing in the deep and steeps of mental slavery

Let your personal lord and saviour kanu come back from his hiding place and overthrow the Abia govt then we will begin to take him seriously

dont worry when his assistant dede mefo finishes with him the whole world will see him for the scammer dat he is and then a fool like you will come to understand why its portentous to be sensible and not be controlled by over sensational emotions

when God says Biafra will be it will not be anchored by dat man from afara umuahia who have been relegated to social media rant and banter

Ipob remains proscribed in Igbo land
Re: Why IPOB Won’t Work, Recognize Ohanaeze New President-general – Nnamdi Kanu by chukwuaustin(m): 12:25pm On Jan 19, 2021
KANU is a nobody
Re: Why IPOB Won’t Work, Recognize Ohanaeze New President-general – Nnamdi Kanu by mbaise1000: 12:39am On Jan 20, 2021
Omoslim26:

Hmm i am sorry i cannot help you anymore bcus its obvious you have chosen to be forever foolish

you are the bigger slave here and a perfect description of zombie

kanu is more relevant than the governors and yet the people of his state came out to select and choose thier governor you see now that you dont have sense at all

keep decieving yourself and wallowing in the deep and steeps of mental slavery

Let your personal lord and saviour kanu come back from his hiding place and overthrow the Abia govt then we will begin to take him seriously

dont worry when his assistant dede mefo finishes with him the whole world will see him for the scammer dat he is and then a fool like you will come to understand why its portentous to be sensible and not be controlled by over sensational emotions

when God says Biafra will be it will not be anchored by dat man from afara umuahia who have been relegated to social media rant and banter

Ipob remains proscribed in Igbo land

you need to help yourself first before others, you are pay per post e-rat who couldn't influence any mind, keep waiting for mefo, and you are going to wait for eternity, btw is it not the same mefo who was also kanus boy,, the only difference between them is that kanu has bigger balls and mefo is a simple coward, he can never be more respected or more followed than kanu, I told you that if kanu call people to come out today and your selected governors call them to come out, 90% Will follow kanu, you clearly know this and that is who speaks for them, if ypu and them think otherwise you can support the referendum and test where the people stand, go back and sort your differences with your IPOB group, I am thinking that you are one of those things that nigerian soldiers seared with harlot during nigerian biafran war, that is why you are filled with sabo blood, you may locate the nearest transformer
Re: Why IPOB Won’t Work, Recognize Ohanaeze New President-general – Nnamdi Kanu by Omoslim26: 8:58am On Jan 20, 2021
mbaise1000:

you need to help yourself first before others, you are pay per post e-rat who couldn't influence any mind, keep waiting for mefo, and you are going to wait for eternity, btw is it not the same mefo who was also kanus boy,, the only difference between them is that kanu has bigger balls and mefo is a simple coward, he can never be more respected or more followed than kanu, I told you that if kanu call people to come out today and your selected governors call them to come out, 90% Will follow kanu, you clearly know this and that is who speaks for them, if ypu and them think otherwise you can support the referendum and test where the people stand, go back and sort your differences with your IPOB group, I am thinking that you are one of those things that nigerian soldiers seared with harlot during nigerian biafran war, that is why you are filled with sabo blood, you may locate the nearest transformer

Words of a deranged mind

you call me a saboteur bcus i stand with the people's voice which is the ohaneze and se Governors instead of following a scammer whose only achievement in igbo land is to send able young men to their early grave deceiving them with fake pictures and rants on social media how more deranged can a mind be you call people zombie but your zombiesm is at the highest propensity

as long as the ohaneze and Se Governors remain the voice of igboland ipob remains proscribed in Ala igbo
Re: Why IPOB Won’t Work, Recognize Ohanaeze New President-general – Nnamdi Kanu by marsman: 9:40am On Jan 20, 2021
Tranquillity360:
What is the direction of you yoruba.

And who care about ZOO president.
Lol you can only fool your self.
Re: Why IPOB Won’t Work, Recognize Ohanaeze New President-general – Nnamdi Kanu by mbaise1000: 11:45am On Jan 20, 2021
Omoslim26:

Words of a deranged mind

you call me a saboteur bcus i stand with the people's voice which is the ohaneze and se Governors instead of following a scammer whose only achievement in igbo land is to send able young men to their early grave deceiving them with fake pictures and rants on social media how more deranged can a mind be you call people zombie but your zombiesm is at the highest propensity

as long as the ohaneze and Se Governors remain the voice of igboland ipob remains proscribed in Ala igbo
[color=#006600]
Omoslim26:

Words of a deranged mind

there is a very simple way of knowing who speaks for the people, and that is who the people listen to and I said that if your governors and your ohaneze call out the people today and kanu did same, 90% of the people will follow kanu and the remaining 10% including you will ONLY come out if given 500 hundred naira to follow your governors and your ohaneze, the fact is that you know this but as willing slave you will refuse freedom even if it were given free to you as you are proving here, what has changed from the kanu of today and the one you followed before? NOTHING, if you did not understand who kanu is and you followed him sheepishly like you confessed. what does that say of you?
intelligent people look before they leap, they check out people before following them and apparently you didn't which shows what a low and little or inconsistent mind you are, you and your type are the PROBLEM and not kanu no matter his shortcomings, I don't expect a person as dumb as you are to comprehend this BUT your type is the cross that the rest of sane society must carry and we are here.
and like I say before, use the nearest transformer if you can't leave with the truth. THE truth can't be changed because of simple minds
Re: Why IPOB Won’t Work, Recognize Ohanaeze New President-general – Nnamdi Kanu by Omoslim26: 12:17pm On Jan 20, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600]

there is a very simple way of knowing who speaks for the people, and that is who the people listen to and I said that if your governors and your ohaneze call out the people today and kanu did same, 90% of the people will follow kanu and the remaining 10% including you will ONLY come out if given 500 hundred naira to follow your governors and your ohaneze, the fact is that you know this but as willing slave you will refuse freedom even if it were given free to you as you are proving here, what has changed from the kanu of today and the one you followed before? NOTHING, if you did not understand who kanu is and you followed him sheepishly like you confessed. what does that say of you?
intelligent people look before they leap, they check out people before following them and apparently you didn't which shows what a low and little or inconsistent mind you are, you and your type are the PROBLEM and not kanu no matter his shortcomings, I don't expect a person as dumb as you are to comprehend this BUT your type is the cross that the rest of sane society must carry and we are here.
and like I say before, use the nearest transformer if you can't leave with the truth. THE truth can't be changed because of simple minds

You keep sounding more demented and unreasonable

you do realize we are talking of someone who is in hiding and whose group only wail and cry in bitterness like a nefarious idiot like you do unrepentantly on an empty stomach

you are the perfect description of a slave who cannot dare to think and be critical in his mental evaluation without allowing stupid uncurbed emotions clouding his useless brain

you ask what has changed your lord and savior got greedy became power drunk and started to see himself as what he can never be

people like Mefo have also come out to see why the Igbo leaders have rejected him he is just a player playing on the unguarded emotions ond feelings of his mentally conquered lots
idiot start mentioning any prominent person dat has come out to throw support for ipob any such person will have his image tarnished

we will take ipob seriously when your personal lord and savior can come back and stage a protest again

to prove you dat you are a senseless slave you claim 90% of igbo support ipob in igboland and still the people came out to vote for a Governor and a state Govt in the home town of your personal lord and savior ipob is just a sect figthing for something with a brave greedy scam of a leader but its stupidity to think ipob speaks for the igbo in general

I rest my case with you you can enjoy your sĺavery in peace and let your senseless mind keep flowing in its dillussion

the ohaneze and se gov are not living to expectations but notwithstanding we will not follow you in your foolery

ipob remains proscribed in Ala igbo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delta Rivals, James Ibori And Great Ogboru Meet, Hug Themselves (photos) / Breaking!!! Tinubu Indicted In Pandora Papers Investigation / Raw Video As Unknown Gunmen Opened Fire On Soludo Campaign In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.