Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

ICAN May 2021 Diet - Case Study Lecture - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ICAN May 2021 Diet - Case Study Lecture (784 Views)

Ican Nov 2023 Diet: Case Study / ICAN NOV 2023 Diet: Case Study / Ican Nov 2023 Diet: Case Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ICAN May 2021 Diet - Case Study Lecture by Jimoh7555: 5:54pm On Jan 16, 2021
ICAN RELEASED NOV/DEC 2021 RESULTS: ICAN CASE STUDY LECTURE FOR MAY 2021 DIET TO START BY JANUARY 18, 2021 @Jimoh Olalekan & Associates (ICAN Case Study Online Tuition Platform)

Today Thursday 14th of January 2021 is a day some of our students will never forget. Testimonies kept on coming in though I could not physically see the smile on the faces of our students but I could feel it. After the release of last diet's results, we even record 100%+ pass rate in one of the tuition centers we lecture too.
Join us as we prepare to commence lecture for now May 2021 diet on Monday 18th of January 2021. Registration in progress!!!

Do not fail ICAN case study again!

READ CAREFULLY!!!

-Have you failed case study ones or multiple times before?
-Are you disappointed in your last case study result?
-Are you just writing case study exam for the first time?
-Are you aware of the new development in ICAN Case study syllabus?
-Are you doubting if you would pass under the new syllabus?
-Do you even find it difficult to understand the case story and the requirements?
-Have you tried writing a report and seems impossible to write?
-Do you always find it difficult to write case study report?
-Have you seen the last diet case, do you notice how deep and loaded it is?
-Are you aware that about 85% marks is for report writing alone in ICAN case study?

All of these questions and more would become clear to you in this class https:///message/EPPLEEIY2WE4O1

Warning!!!
This class is only for ICAN Case study only and as such only case study students are expected to join the class.

Requirements to join the TUITION FREE Online Lecture
1.Click the link https:///message/EPPLEEIY2WE4O1
2. Pay a token as registration fee only.
3. Lecture fee: N/A

Benefits and why you need to join the online classroom
1. Access to tuition free CASE STUDY lectures (video lectures)
2. Access to case study kit (ebook) - not free
3. Access to past solution (reports) - not free
4. It is tuition free
5. You save yourself the stress of repeating CS paper
6. It is cost effective.
7. No need to attend any physical lecture for case study.
Join the league of students that will share their success story.

Re: ICAN May 2021 Diet - Case Study Lecture by Jimoh7555: 5:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
More

Re: ICAN May 2021 Diet - Case Study Lecture by Cephastheophil: 12:12am On Jan 18, 2021
Please, I’m interested in joining the Case Study class, but I cannot seem to access the website. Please add me to the group (07033141431). Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Get All Your Network Data At Affordable Prices In Our Hub / Kwara State University (KWASU) Student Jailed Over N74m Internet Fraud / Renouncement Of My Studentship In Protest Of The Gruesome Murder Of Sokoto Colle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.