Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Why Do Nigerians love to Wear The Same Clothes Again And Again? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do Nigerians love to Wear The Same Clothes Again And Again? (693 Views)

Should Best Man Also Wear The Same Suit As Men-in-Suit In This Case? / 5 Ways To Wear The Ankara Print / Crazy Inscriptions On Okrika (Second-Hand) Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerians love to Wear The Same Clothes Again And Again? by Unclekayfarms: 6:11pm On Jan 16, 2021
There many times have seen people wearing same outfit in Nigeria. Some for a year or more its not done in America.
I used a cloth just once and dash it out why are Nigerians into this?
Re: Why Do Nigerians love to Wear The Same Clothes Again And Again? by missiret(f): 6:16pm On Jan 16, 2021
you must be high on rat urine.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians love to Wear The Same Clothes Again And Again? by DaddyRochie1642: 6:18pm On Jan 16, 2021
missiret:
you must be high on rat urine.

grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians love to Wear The Same Clothes Again And Again? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 16, 2021
Look at what a simple condom would have prevented

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians love to Wear The Same Clothes Again And Again? by BuySomething: 6:19pm On Jan 16, 2021
Unclekayfarms:
There many times have seen people wearing same outfit in Nigeria. Some for a year or more its not done in America.
I used a cloth just once and dash it out

Its not done in America?. What about mark Zuckerberg the king of repeated cloths. Stop smoking that stuff please

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians love to Wear The Same Clothes Again And Again? by Dayoebe(m): 6:19pm On Jan 16, 2021
Clout chaser

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians love to Wear The Same Clothes Again And Again? by meobizy(f): 6:21pm On Jan 16, 2021
All my almost forty year existence and I have never seen a Nigerian do this. OP is likely watching menial labourers who wear the same clothes only for their jobs. It was when I lived in the white man’s land I realized it was even a thing.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians love to Wear The Same Clothes Again And Again? by WoundedLamb: 6:24pm On Jan 16, 2021
meobizy:
All my almost forty year existence and I have never seen a Nigerian do this. OP is likely watching menial labourers who wear the same clothes only for their jobs. It was when I lived in the white man’s land I realized it was even a thing.

I'm surprised y'all are even responding. Isn't it clear the kid just needed some attention? Lol

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians love to Wear The Same Clothes Again And Again? by Unclekayfarms: 6:55pm On Jan 16, 2021
BuySomething:

Its not done in America?. What about mark Zuckerberg the king of repeated cloths. Stop smoking that stuff please
Mark Zuckerberg doesn't repeat the same cloth twice. You're the smoker here bro.

He used different similar cloths.

For example, I make use of 5 in 1 singlets that doesn't mean I'm using the same singlet.
Re: Why Do Nigerians love to Wear The Same Clothes Again And Again? by Unclekayfarms: 6:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
Dayoebe:
Clout chaser
Is this your name bro?
Re: Why Do Nigerians love to Wear The Same Clothes Again And Again? by Unclekayfarms: 6:59pm On Jan 16, 2021
WoundedLamb:

I'm surprised y'all are even responding. Isn't it clear the kid just needed some attention? Lol
Are u among the said people that wears the same cloth for a year? Don't take the post personal. I can send u my fairly used clothes if u drop your address but u must confess and apologize for referring to me as kid firstly.
Re: Why Do Nigerians love to Wear The Same Clothes Again And Again? by OlayemiAshraf(m): 7:02pm On Jan 16, 2021
Unclekayfarms:
I used a cloth just once and dash it out

Omg I thought we left you in 2020... Werey you've never been to America ,.talkless of airport.... So shut your dirty stinky mouth ..... Go get a life or go get job ninco.mpoop
Re: Why Do Nigerians love to Wear The Same Clothes Again And Again? by Unclekayfarms: 7:09pm On Jan 16, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Omg I thought we left you in 2020... Werey you've never been to America ,.talkless of airport.... So shut your dirty stinky mouth ..... Go get a life or go get job ninco.mpoop
Hope you're not wearing used rags by d way you have come to insult me unprovoked?
Re: Why Do Nigerians love to Wear The Same Clothes Again And Again? by BuySomething: 4:12pm On Jan 17, 2021
Unclekayfarms:

Mark Zuckerberg doesn't repeat the same cloth twice. You're the smoker here bro.

He used different similar cloths.

For example, I make use of 5 in 1 singlets that doesn't mean I'm using the same singlet.

Same way a lot of Nigerian wear different similar clothes. Most of my shoes and trousers look the same. It is only my tops that are different. Do your research before posting things here.

(1) (Reply)

Paper Bag Shorts Pattern For The Woman with wide hips / Igbo Girl Crowned Miss Ireland / True Religion Men's Jeans Size 33x34

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.