Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Leave All Your Worries With Jesus Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leave All Your Worries With Jesus Christ (211 Views)

My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 / COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! / Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leave All Your Worries With Jesus Christ by 1nice(m): 6:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
1 PETER 5 : 7
Leave all your worries with him, because he cares for you.

It is not good for children of God to be worrying at all times. God want his people to have an attitude of I will not worry for the sake of God. As a Christian do not worry because you have a God who is caring, He is the good Shepherd that take good cares of his flocks. Leave all your worries with Jesus Christ because only him can save you.

Instead of worrying get down on your kneel, pray to God, tell God that problem that is making you to worry, ask God to help you and to rescue you from your suffering and believe without doubt and fear in your mind that God will give you victory over your trouble. The God who answer prayers will hear your prayer and will send help and deliverance into your Life.

Worrying is not good for your Christian life, and it can hinder your blessings from God. When you are worrying you can’t concentrate on what you do. Worrying makes you make mistakes which you could have avoided if you were not worrying. Worry can weaken you from praying to God if you allow it. But I am telling you today that you have a Mighty God who can rescue you from that worries, all you have to do is to seek the help of God through prayer and fasting. Never give up, do not be discourage, God is aware of your suffering and he is sending help your way. It will not be long, your trouble shall be a thing of the past. Just believe in Jesus Christ as your Messiah and in God as the one who exist and reward those who diligently seek him. Turn away from your evil and begin to do the right thing always. You can also overcome your worries by asking your fellow Christians, Church members to assist you in prayer.

MATTHEW 18 : 19
“And I tell you more: whenever two of you on earth agree about anything you pray for, it will be done for you by Father in heaven.

You can ask your fellow brothers and sisters in Christ to assist and pray with you concerning the trouble you are facing. There is power in prayer. Pray every day with the following Scripture chapters; psalms 9, psalms 70, psalms 91, psalms 121, and psalms 138. Do not be discourage and afraid and worry no more because of the suffering you are passing through just have faith in God, pray and believe that by the help of God everything will be alright again.

Pray with this prayer below ;

PRAYER

My Father in heaven, I thank and praise you for your love which cares for me. Have mercy on me God, forgive all my sins and make me holy again. Help me Lord and deliver me from all my worries. I come to you for help, please Lord give me solution to my worries and let your Love protect me. May the blood of Jesus Christ cover me and rescue me from my troubles. May the Fire of God destroy any power responsible for my troubles. I thank You Lord God of heaven for You are good and your love is eternal. Lord I need your help, come to my aid Lord and answer my prayer. Bless me Lord and save me. I praise you the Prince of the heavenly army, the King of kings, the Lord of lords, the great Warrior. I thank You Lord for answering my prayer and for sending your angels to my aid. Thank You Lord God Almighty for answering my prayer in Jesus Christ name I pray Amen.

Be happy because the Joy of God is your Strength.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave All Your Worries With Jesus Christ by 1nice(m): 11:24am On Feb 20, 2021
Do not worry again, things will get better.

(1) (Reply)

Dangerous People Are Teaching Your Kids / . / It's Beginning To Make Sense Why I Was Sent To Certain Places

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.