Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,213 members, 7,849,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:06 AM

We Are Yet To See The Best Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan - True Or False. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Yet To See The Best Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan - True Or False. (981 Views)

Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan On A Refuse Dump! / Jonathan: True Hero Of Democracy / President Jonathan’s True Achievements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Yet To See The Best Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan - True Or False. by headtoto: 4:58pm On Apr 01, 2011
A year - not enough. Given the time, GEJ will come out smoking, and touch every sector of Nigeria hitherto untouched- positively I mean. This is why you should vote him in and not Bu bu ha ha ri ri.
Re: We Are Yet To See The Best Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan - True Or False. by timbuktwo: 5:00pm On Apr 01, 2011
why do people keep on saying this nonsense. the man has been in politics for 12 years. i suggest you go to bayelsa and ask the people there how well he performed.
Re: We Are Yet To See The Best Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan - True Or False. by headtoto: 5:01pm On Apr 01, 2011
Is that all you can say? sorry for yourself. What did Buhari do as a millitary head of state? Nothing. That was when the Nigerian project got terribly bad- worse than the people he took over from. Dont you get it or you need your brains opened and we pack it full with cyanide?
Re: We Are Yet To See The Best Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan - True Or False. by Pataki: 5:06pm On Apr 01, 2011
Tell us what he achieved as Deputy Governor and Governor of Bayelsa state?!

12years in PDP government - what has he accomplished? Aside from ''I never wore shoe to school, I drank garri, I was born poor'' bla bla bla bla!!!!!

Tell us what educational research achievement got him his PhD in Zoology?

What is the ONE outstanding performance of GEJ in Bayelsa state?

Otherwise please keep shut with this clueless President.
Re: We Are Yet To See The Best Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan - True Or False. by Kobojunkie: 5:18pm On Apr 01, 2011
head_to_to:

Is that all you can say? sorry for yourself. What did Buhari do as a millitary head of state? Nothing. That was when the Nigerian project got terribly bad- worse than the people he took over from. Dont you get it or you need your brains opened and we pack it full with cyanide?

Jonathan has been in office (NO GAPS) since 1999. We are talking here of the top four positions so far --- Deputy Governor, Governor, Vice President and then President --- What did he achieve in all that time? Even if not officially, what unofficial achievements can he claim in all 12 years, for his people or even the people of Nigeria? How many

Stop offering up brain-dead excuses for the mediocrity you know -- no need opening a new thread if you are unwilling to use your head in these things. It may be best if you stop asking questions you are not ready for honest responses to
Re: We Are Yet To See The Best Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan - True Or False. by timbuktwo: 5:19pm On Apr 01, 2011
head_to_to:

you're a complete retar.d. you open a thread about the achievements of GEJ and then when asked to list his achievements in the past 12 years you suddenly want to discuss buhari. is you mind always this scattered?

go find something else to do bros. politics isn't for simpletons like you.
Re: We Are Yet To See The Best Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan - True Or False. by Fhemmmy: 5:57pm On Apr 01, 2011
A year is not enuf to see the best of someone, but enuf to see the good in him
Re: We Are Yet To See The Best Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan - True Or False. by londoner: 6:04pm On Apr 01, 2011
If he hasn't done much in 12 years, there is no rational reason to believe that will change over the next four.

I believe he can do some good things, but so did OBJ, but overall he was a failure and did more harm than good.

To be honest I dont see GEJ bring the change that Nigeria needs, UNLESS he spends the next for years putting individuals in place who CAN and building up institutions to bring the dividends of democracy that Nigeria needs.

In fact a hands off approach from him personally in many ways would be better for Nigeria. If he can put round pegs into round holes we can improve.
Re: We Are Yet To See The Best Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan - True Or False. by headtoto: 6:51pm On Apr 01, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Jonathan has been in office (NO GAPS) since 1999. We are talking here of the top four positions so far --- Deputy Governor, Governor, Vice President and then President --- What did he achieve in all that time? Even if not officially, what unofficial achievements can he claim in all 12 years, for his people or even the people of Nigeria? How many

Stop offering up brain-dead excuses for the mediocrity you know -- no need opening a new thread if you are unwilling to use your head in these things. It may be best if you stop asking questions you are not ready for honest responses to

at least he succeeded in frying your butt hole and making you a refugee in America, you kaliscopic and jaundiced hag.
Re: We Are Yet To See The Best Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan - True Or False. by Beaf: 6:53pm On Apr 01, 2011
head_to_to:

A year - not enough. Given the time, GEJ will come out smoking, and touch every sector of Nigeria hitherto untouched- positively I mean. This is why you should vote him in and not Bu bu ha ha ri ri.

Fact!

[size=33pt]Fresh Air 2011![/size]
Re: We Are Yet To See The Best Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan - True Or False. by Kobojunkie: 6:54pm On Apr 01, 2011
head_to_to:

at least he succeeded in frying your butt hole and making you a refugee in America, you kaliscopic and jaundiced hag.

I assume you also know the above is really directed at your family and not my person . . . grin!
Re: We Are Yet To See The Best Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan - True Or False. by EzeUche(m): 6:56pm On Apr 01, 2011
A year is definitely not enough. People are expecting miracles out of decades of degradation. It is going to take a while, but GEJ is the right man for the job.
Re: We Are Yet To See The Best Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan - True Or False. by Fhemmmy: 6:56pm On Apr 01, 2011
Kobojunkie:

I assume you also know the above is really directed at your family and not my person  . . .   grin!

There are some things that you dont even have to respond to . . . . . and that is one of them . . . . . .
Just ignore the comment and move on
Re: We Are Yet To See The Best Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan - True Or False. by Fhemmmy: 6:57pm On Apr 01, 2011
EzeUche:

A year is definitely not enough. People are expecting miracles out of decades of degradation. It is going to take a while, but GEJ is the right man for the job.

How did you arrive at the conclusion?
Or is it just dogmatic?
Re: We Are Yet To See The Best Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan - True Or False. by Kobojunkie: 7:02pm On Apr 01, 2011
Fhemmmy:

There are some things that you dont even have to respond to . . . . . and that is one of them . . . . . .
Just ignore the comment and move on

No mind me  ooo . . . I just have this thing about informing the Children on here that whatever they do here, they do to their parents --- especially to awon ti o l'eko n le!
EzeUche:

ROFLMAO!!!!

Goodluck Jonathan's own record show he has done nothing in 12 years to show he is the right man for the job but Goodluck is the right man for the job?

Re: We Are Yet To See The Best Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan - True Or False. by Fhemmmy: 7:04pm On Apr 01, 2011
Kobojunkie:

No mind me  ooo . . . I just have this thing about informing the Children on here that whatever they do here, they do to their parents --- especially to awon ti o l'eko n le!
ROFLMAO!!!!

Goodluck Jonathan's own record show he has done nothing in 12 years to show he is the right man for the job but Goodluck is the right man for the job?

I no fit laff oh . . . . someone that has done nothing in 12 years and yet, is the right person for the Job.
i cant see Nigeria is yet to be ready to move forward, at least till we stop looking for leaders in someone that has nothing to offer, till we are able to vote without sentiment and without the tribe.
Re: We Are Yet To See The Best Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan - True Or False. by EzeUche(m): 7:11pm On Apr 01, 2011
Some of you people fail to understand or recognize that GEJ and PDP for all ostensible purposes is good for business. Buhari will be bad for business and scare away investors. I am not expecting those who have no grasp for economics or the international global financial system.
Re: We Are Yet To See The Best Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan - True Or False. by Fhemmmy: 7:16pm On Apr 01, 2011
EzeUche:

Some of you people fail to understand or recognize that GEJ and PDP for all ostensible purposes is good for business. Buhari will be bad for business and scare away investors. I am not expecting those who have no grasp for economics or the international global financial system.

How did you arrive at the conclussion, Sir
Tell me what PDP and GEJ has done and would do to help business.

I am into business full time and the PDP times has been the toughest for business.
I used to exchange $$ for only 120N and i used to complain, i have seen the 12 years of PDP to send $$ to 168N and back.
During the times of PDP, now when we send stuff from yankee and Canada, it cost more and take more time, cos now we have to worry about sending manifesto even before the stuff gets to Nija
there is not light and companies would rather set up in ghana than in Nigeria and that is during the time of PDP
Now the banks cant give loan cos uncle Shanusi dey do wonder
Now one rides shipped to Nigeria, we have to pay extra money(CTN Fee) and yet ports are still using manual ways to clear machines . . and you talking of business?

Chief, let us check things before we just talk
Re: We Are Yet To See The Best Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan - True Or False. by juman(m): 7:22pm On Apr 01, 2011
We Are Yet To See The Best Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan - True Or False.

True
Re: We Are Yet To See The Best Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan - True Or False. by EzeUche(m): 7:23pm On Apr 01, 2011
Fhemmmy:

How did you arrive at the conclussion, Sir
Tell me what PDP and GEJ has done and would do to help business.

I am into business full time and the PDP times has been the toughest for business.
I used to exchange $$ for only 120N and i used to complain, i have seen the 12 years of PDP to send $$ to 168N and back.
During the times of PDP, now when we send stuff from yankee and Canada, it cost more and take more time, cos now we have to worry about sending manifesto even before the stuff gets to Nija
there is not light and companies would rather set up in ghana than in Nigeria and that is during the time of PDP
Now the banks cant give loan cos uncle Shanusi dey do wonder
Now one rides shipped to Nigeria, we have to pay extra money(CTN Fee) and yet ports are still using manual ways to clear machines . . and you talking of business?

Chief, let us check things before we just talk
[img]http://2.bp..com/_2uhUFmoUvOk/S_bHPlnLcEI/AAAAAAAAATc/D9pkXAAEWcI/s1600/Nigeria+GDP+vs+urbanization.jpg[/img]

I always support my statements with data. If you look at it from an economic scaled. The GDP Per Capita of the average Nigeria has risen astronomically. Even though there is a lot of work that still needs to be done, there does seem to be hope for Nigeria.

Nigeria actually weathered storm of the financial crisis that hit the United States, Europe and the rest of the world. PDP is not all bad.
Re: We Are Yet To See The Best Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan - True Or False. by Fhemmmy: 7:25pm On Apr 01, 2011
EzeUche:

[img]http://2.bp..com/_2uhUFmoUvOk/S_bHPlnLcEI/AAAAAAAAATc/D9pkXAAEWcI/s1600/Nigeria+GDP+vs+urbanization.jpg[/img]

I always support my statements with data. If you look at it from an economic scaled. The GDP Per Capita of the average Nigeria has risen astronomically. Even though there is a lot of work that still needs to be done, there does seem to be hope for Nigeria.

Nigeria actually weathered storm of the financial crisis that hit the United States, Europe and the rest of the world. PDP is not all bad.

Source of your graph sir . . . . i dont blv in just taking something out of the picture and leave the main pix out of the main thing.
Tell me any of what i said above that is not true . . . . . . .
Re: We Are Yet To See The Best Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan - True Or False. by Fhemmmy: 7:33pm On Apr 01, 2011
As a matter of fact, Nigeria is terrible in collecting data, so how can i trust such data , , , I am not talking out of what i read, i am telling you what i go through, i export automobiles, laptops, phones and other stuff from Canada/ America to nigeria on a regular basis, so i am telling you what i am experiencing.
So dispute any of what i said above and we will take it from there
Re: We Are Yet To See The Best Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan - True Or False. by Kobojunkie: 7:41pm On Apr 01, 2011
EzeUche:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-636863.0.html#msg8033849

(1) (Reply)

Ojukwu's (ikemba) condition : Can people be this heartless? / I Signed Civil Servant Demands Out Of Duress- Kogi State Gov. / White Supremacist Talks About How They Kill Millions Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.