Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Soldiers Missing As Insurgents Overwhelm Borno Army Installations - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Missing As Insurgents Overwhelm Borno Army Installations (49687 Views)

Villagers Flee As Bandits Overwhelm Amotekun In Parts Of Ondo / 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR / Many Soldiers Killed, Dozens Injured As Insurgents Invade Base In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Missing As Insurgents Overwhelm Borno Army Installations by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 16, 2021
Blueelf:

If you like me, say so now...

I'm a fuckaholic and so are you.

Or so t lie....my yabbings turn you on. You said so yourself that you're getting wet.

PM me with your location. Let me finish the job. All expenses on me baby

grin cheesy
God forbid. Tueh!
Re: Soldiers Missing As Insurgents Overwhelm Borno Army Installations by Cantonese: 11:40pm On Jan 16, 2021
I don’t believe this government has the political will to end boko haram/herdsmen. Remember the president famously said “an attack against boko haram is an attack against the north”. Can anyone tell us why the Nigerian army, with the advantage of men and equipments cannot set targets and locations to decisively deal with and completely wipe out those evil people? I strongly believe that certain persons in the north benefit from the lingering crisis .

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Missing As Insurgents Overwhelm Borno Army Installations by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 16, 2021
Sepetonri:

To reduce mad pple on this earth. Mad pple plenty for this nairaland and they all need to be gone.
Yeah,It's really sad to see...Some you may think are Writing from the comfort of their Homes are actually out on the streets...I think we just need to Prioritise what is really important, if we can just Ignore Some of the Nuisance...We will be doing just fine...BTW I would really like us to continue this conversation privately.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Missing As Insurgents Overwhelm Borno Army Installations by Rolly22(m): 11:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
supercase1:

If ur friend husband is there sorry to tell you he is not safe he might have been beheaded on blown up by a grenade and one more thing

He died for nothing......... sad

One more thing I hope he dies Miserably.
Re: Soldiers Missing As Insurgents Overwhelm Borno Army Installations by Beze992(f): 11:44pm On Jan 16, 2021
ayenale1:
Ordinary 20 US navy SEALs will finish the whole BH boys in 3hrs...
Nigeria army self no get tactics...Kai

You call Navy seals ordinary, you can't even call Marines ordinary. Take your time o

Re: Soldiers Missing As Insurgents Overwhelm Borno Army Installations by Blueelf: 11:45pm On Jan 16, 2021
Sepetonri:

God forbid. Tueh!

Awwwnnnn....

She's blushing..... wink

I like you....my kinda girl...

Wow...was nice exchanging acerbic banters with you. I haven't really had the time to let loose in a long time.

You know where to find me. Sleep well my little demon...

Xoxo
Re: Soldiers Missing As Insurgents Overwhelm Borno Army Installations by Blueelf: 11:46pm On Jan 16, 2021
ayenale1:

You watch too many movies

Terrorism ain't Hollywood

And Navy seals aren't bullet proof. They bleed and die too

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Missing As Insurgents Overwhelm Borno Army Installations by Skepticus: 11:47pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ifeoluwa93:
Do you know what it take to over run a bridge?
A bridge has 3 battalion with a support unit
That particular bridge has more than 2/5 ranks
And they we overpowered.
Question 1
Who is sponsoring bokoharam ?
What is the work of the airforce ?
Where is the artillery?

The truth is bokoharam are not relentless in their pursuit for victory.
And soldiers are dieing every day.

The very day we answer this question, the very day bokoharam ends.

That question will never be answered, though there are those who have it but their greed would never make them do it.

These British fraud is going down. It's just a matter of time.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Missing As Insurgents Overwhelm Borno Army Installations by OmoAkin85: 11:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
ayenale1:

as them finish isis abi and other terrorist group.u think it is easy to defeat terrorist . u can never defeat them .you can only reduce them
Re: Soldiers Missing As Insurgents Overwhelm Borno Army Installations by OmoAkin85: 11:50pm On Jan 16, 2021
NGpatriot:

Fortunately for Nigeria, our soldiers did not fall.
Our soldiers set a trap for the terrorists and we decimated them all.
Say no to fake news.
how true is this ..beside are you a soldier
Re: Soldiers Missing As Insurgents Overwhelm Borno Army Installations by Heineken(m): 11:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
EyezofGod120:
grin pigeon no free fly, that's a sign that Nigerian go see shege this year

Mean while missing soldiers dey dem village dey drink palmwine no body wan die
hahaha abeg make Nigeria no see shege this year bro o. How bird Wan fly when the country no get hope na. Even bird dey vex...
Re: Soldiers Missing As Insurgents Overwhelm Borno Army Installations by OLULAW: 11:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
mystery22:
grin this is just the beginning...bokoharam and co will soon swallow the north and the rest south region expect the east because ESN is here for us.... cool

Buhari has just signed the contract for constructing railway line from Northern Nigeria to Niger Republic. That is the final plot in the Uthman Dan Fodio's jihad.

You would have thought that if any cross border railway line should be constructed, it should be between Lagos and Cotonou, given the volume of trade between Nigeria and the Republic of Benin. Senseless Buhari and his cronies prefer to build a railway line linking Nigeria and Niger. Nigeria would be overrun by these Islamist jihadists. It's the prelude to the final onslaught of Uthman Dan Fodio's Jihadism.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Missing As Insurgents Overwhelm Borno Army Installations by Heineken(m): 11:59pm On Jan 16, 2021
Sepetonri:
Na una foolish now. Putting your life down for this useless nation. Mods ban me or else e no go better for una. From your present generation to the last. Foolish bastards.
no mod go Wan try ban you mama. You said the right thing. If person die for this country e die for nothing. Even God fit vex for am. Imagine dying for a country where politicians plans na to thief and not to help.. E no go better for this country. I know how many of my soldier guys don die..
Re: Soldiers Missing As Insurgents Overwhelm Borno Army Installations by franxalive(m): 12:00am On Jan 17, 2021
GidiCars:
They'll send northern soldiers down south to show themselves, while they send soldiers in the South to the north to die in the hands of bandits. If you die for the nigerian army, nobody send you message. You die, you died fighting for the British, the corporations, the North, cause boko haram doesn't concern us in the southern regions.

Also, nigeria is heading towards secession, so you died in vain. People like Obasanjo and co would either witness it live or watch it from hell. Once the oil lose its value totally and nigeria becomes uneconomically viable, federal government struggles to pay salaries or fund projects. The leaders would run away cause they've already secured their children's future in foreign countries.

Wise up, don't go die for nothing.

The generals sending you to the battle ground, how many of them have ever been involved in a real war? Most of the generals are audio generals, they only got it through nepotism and favouritism. After you give your youthful years to the army, they discard you and recruit fresh blood. The protest that happened last week should be an eye opener for some of you. Some retired personnels where protesting for their benefits.

The issue here is...will the ever deluded one nigga-area mongers ever see this truth... beyond their usual hobby of hate and bitterness for BIAFRA REPUBLIC, ESN, ODUDUWA REPUBLIC, IPOB...the likes...will they??... undecided

Till, this raging inferno consumes them along...then their HAPLESS soul...will regret their age long vein hatred for TRUTH �

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Missing As Insurgents Overwhelm Borno Army Installations by BSdetector: 12:02am On Jan 17, 2021
An administration of bad luck, fvck ups and screwups.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Missing As Insurgents Overwhelm Borno Army Installations by babzo(m): 12:09am On Jan 17, 2021
GidiCars:
They'll send northern soldiers down south to show themselves, while they send soldiers in the South to the north to die in the hands of bandits. If you die for the nigerian army, nobody send you message. You die, you died fighting for the British, the corporations, the North, cause boko haram doesn't concern us in the southern regions.

Also, nigeria is heading towards secession, so you died in vain. People like Obasanjo and co would either witness it live or watch it from hell. Once the oil lose its value totally and nigeria becomes uneconomically viable, federal government struggles to pay salaries or fund projects. The leaders would run away cause they've already secured their children's future in foreign countries.

The generals sending you to the battle ground, how many of them have ever been involved in a real war? Most of the generals are audio generals, they only got it through nepotism and favouritism. After you give your youthful years to the army, they discard you and recruit fresh blood. The protest that happened last week should be an eye opener for some of you. Some retired personnels where protesting for their benefits.

Please the pictures of these dead soldiers; were they released by Boko Haram or the Army?
When was it?
Re: Soldiers Missing As Insurgents Overwhelm Borno Army Installations by antibullshit: 12:11am On Jan 17, 2021
NiRfreak:
I will rather retire and become a farmer in my village than fight for this useless country.....
Will you have a village to go to? Some of you southerners ignorantly feel that boko haram etc isnt their business but little do they know ,the south is the main target !

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Missing As Insurgents Overwhelm Borno Army Installations by Heineken(m): 12:14am On Jan 17, 2021
Obrigardo:
The Nigerian government is a great Joke, a massive failure in all respect.
you're right bro. It shall be well with you
Re: Soldiers Missing As Insurgents Overwhelm Borno Army Installations by franxalive(m): 12:18am On Jan 17, 2021
Patrioticman007:
What a conspiracy going on against the giant of Africa. However that God is greater than them is a fact, Nigeria remains forever.

IN YOUR BIGGEST DREAMS RIGHT?...THIS FAILED STATE IS A GONNA OGA...WAKE UP FROM THAT EVIL DELUSION, IS BEEN A WHILE YOU HAD ANTIMALARIA LAST.
DO CARE TO VISIT A NEARBY PHARM. YOU'D BE FINE... AFTER ALL wink
Re: Soldiers Missing As Insurgents Overwhelm Borno Army Installations by pooozeee(m): 12:28am On Jan 17, 2021

Re: Soldiers Missing As Insurgents Overwhelm Borno Army Installations by BSdetector: 12:34am On Jan 17, 2021
Patrioticman007:
What a conspiracy going on against the giant of Africa. However that God is greater than them is a fact, Nigeria remains forever.
We know e bows terrorist are happy about the killings

The giant of Africa is currently touching his toes getting assfvcked by forces beyond it's control, actually it's a Group Intimacy of multiple forces. And does it matter who is happy and not happy about the killings.... we're currently in a real life Hunger games man. The lost soldiers were probably flatin0s, Afonja's and minority hybrids cus that's were they send southern soldiers.
Re: Soldiers Missing As Insurgents Overwhelm Borno Army Installations by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:03am On Jan 17, 2021
Once you are under attack nobody will come for reinforcement because they are scared of ambush that what BH does when they attack they always set ambush for reinforcement but the boko haram have reinforcement

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Missing As Insurgents Overwhelm Borno Army Installations by Quaddafi29: 1:05am On Jan 17, 2021
99% of the thousands of soldiers in the south east are Hausa/fulani, who then is being toyed with by the bokos? Seems there is a ploy being played out here. Anyway, non of my people will join the Nigerian Army. Ever.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Missing As Insurgents Overwhelm Borno Army Installations by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 17, 2021
don't understand what use Nigeria's airforce is,if iswap can confidently operate for long durations ?
Honestly,I don't see any willingness on the government , military and the NE governor's to end this insurgency.
Re: Soldiers Missing As Insurgents Overwhelm Borno Army Installations by NGpatriot: 1:21am On Jan 17, 2021
eduj:
don't understand what use Nigeria's airforce is,if iswap can confidently operate for long durations ?
Honestly,I don't see any willingness on the government , military and the NE governor's to end this insurgency.

https://twitter.com/NigAirForce

Watch countless videos of the NAF decimating and blowing up BH nearly everyday.

The thing is, our military men and women are slaughtering BH endlessly everyday, but many Nigerians are so ignorant and they know little or nothing about the the Nigerian military and their everyday successes.
Re: Soldiers Missing As Insurgents Overwhelm Borno Army Installations by Nobody: 1:32am On Jan 17, 2021
GidiCars:

Quit the lies please!!! Hear in the north both the Muslim and Christian ( which you wrapped in northern Soldiers) Face the same faith and our government doesn't give a Bleep!!! My Muslim and Christian soldier friends are presently in Katsina, Adamawa etc.
Okeke if you are reading this, tell this nigger say na you and them okasha de serve for north together

#fearGod
Re: Soldiers Missing As Insurgents Overwhelm Borno Army Installations by NGpatriot: 1:34am On Jan 17, 2021
While enemies of Nigeria are jubilating over fake news, our braves warriors are at work decimating terrorist night and day.

This happened today, but our enemies and Igbos are allergic to wonderful news, they get sad and upset when our troops kill their terrorist friends.

God Bless our troops

God Bless Nigeria.

grin grin

Re: Soldiers Missing As Insurgents Overwhelm Borno Army Installations by Nobody: 1:37am On Jan 17, 2021
NGpatriot:

https://twitter.com/NigAirForce

Watch countless videos of the NAF decimating and blowing up BH nearly everyday.

The thing is, our military men and women are slaughtering BH endlessly everyday, but many Nigerians are so ignorant and they know little or nothing about the the Nigerian military and their everyday successes.

That's still what I don't understand. Even you will agree that Boko Haram is still very mobile and active.
Considering the projected power of our airforce,it doesn't make sense that Boko Haram isn't more of a ghost outfit than people with areas of influence.
Either those guys are bigger and stronger than what the government claim,or our military is inept

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Missing As Insurgents Overwhelm Borno Army Installations by olmoRoc: 2:04am On Jan 17, 2021
they're only good at oppressing innocent people

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Missing As Insurgents Overwhelm Borno Army Installations by NGpatriot: 2:04am On Jan 17, 2021
eduj:

That's still what I don't understand. Even you will agree that Boko Haram is still very mobile and active.
Considering the projected power of our airforce,it doesn't make sense that Boko Haram isn't more of a ghost outfit than people with areas of influence.
Either those guys are bigger and stronger than what the government claim,or our military is inept

You can not completely eliminate terrorists, you can only degrade and curtail them.

BH used to set off bombs everyday, the send out suicide bombers everyday to blow up markets and even mosques, the used to set off bombs even in Abuja, they took control of nearly the whole of Borno state with their flags flying everywhere, but you don't see all that anymore, they just exploit soft targets and play hide and seek.

Terrorists are not at your doorsteps because our brave men and women are sacrificing their lives to make sure they don't show up at your door.

Be thankful and grateful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Knew Umaru Yar’adua Was Ill - Obasanjo (Throwback Photos) / 30-Year-Old Uche Annie Okonkwo Who Defeated Chidoka, In Rep Election / 7 Senators That Constitute 'Cabal' In The Senate - NigerianBulletin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.