Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:35 AM

Freelance Writer @ N6,000 Per Article - Only For Consistent, Experienced Writers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Freelance Writer @ N6,000 Per Article - Only For Consistent, Experienced Writers (1575 Views)

Remote Working Opportunity With A N6,000 Or More Daily Earning Potential / High Quality Writers Wanted - N3000 Per Article / In Bayelsa, 46,000 Jostle For 2,500 N20,000-per-month SEEFOR Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freelance Writer @ N6,000 Per Article - Only For Consistent, Experienced Writers by girlfromafrica: 8:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
Hi All,

PLEASE READ JOB DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY BEFORE POSTING YOUR BIDS!!! Not for Very Busy People Please don't apply if you charge above the advertised amount.

This project is for serious minded writers. Only for freelancers with GREAT grammar. It entails writing articles of between 1500 to 2500 words articles for a western audience. Topics will include tech, e-commerce, software, stocks, investments, tax, stats etc. The posts must be original, interesting, and grammatically correct. All articles must be search engine optimized. Any unapproved article will not be used or paid for but you will retain the rights to such articles.

You MUST have basic knowledge of SEO, WordPress, and other online publishing systems because you'll post directly on the blog.

Please send samples of your work published ONLINE.

JOB CONDITIONS
N1000 Data allowance per Month for surfing the web (conditional)

5k or More Monthly bonus after a few months with us, depending on the performance of your articles.

If you are right for this job, kindly send a short bio and at least 2 links to your published work online to penningsolutions@gmail.com. PLEASE DON'T SEND WORD DOCUMENTS! I will not download or view them.

PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU CAN'T SUBMIT AN ARTICLE IN AT MOST 2 DAYS!!!

PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU CAN'T WORK UNDER PRESSURE

PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A DEMANDING OCCUPATION!!!

NO EXCUSES while on this job, please!

I WILL TERMINATE THIS CONTRACT IMMEDIATELY IF:
YOUR'E TOO SLOW
YOU PLAGIARIZE
YOU HAVE POOR GRAMMAR
YOU DO NOT ADHERE TO INSTRUCTIONS

Thanks.
Penning Solutions.
Re: Freelance Writer @ N6,000 Per Article - Only For Consistent, Experienced Writers by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ghostwriters don't have their work published with credit to their name and they are ace writers.

2 Likes

Re: Freelance Writer @ N6,000 Per Article - Only For Consistent, Experienced Writers by girlfromafrica: 8:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
Yes, we view every application. However, please note that we can only respond to samples that meet our standards. Many of the samples we receive are full of grammatical errors, monotonous sentences, and unnecessarily complex language. We judge a writer's quality right from the application email.

If you don't have samples to your name, you can send your ghost-written works ONLINE. You will also be required to do a test that will be paid for if accepted.

1 Like

Re: Freelance Writer @ N6,000 Per Article - Only For Consistent, Experienced Writers by Welcum: 9:37am On Jan 19, 2021
girlfromafrica:
Yes, we view every application. However, please note that we can only respond to samples that meet our standards. Many of the samples we receive are full of grammatical errors, monotonous sentences, and unnecessarily complex language. We judge a writer's quality right from the application email.

If you don't have samples to your name, you can send your ghost-written works ONLINE. You will also be required to do a test that will be paid for if accepted.
I meet all your requirements. My only problem is that I don't have a laptop to be able to work directly and efficiently on WordPress. I sold my laptop only recently. So, should I apply?

1 Like

Re: Freelance Writer @ N6,000 Per Article - Only For Consistent, Experienced Writers by Brunicekid(m): 6:41pm On Jan 19, 2021
OK.
Re: Freelance Writer @ N6,000 Per Article - Only For Consistent, Experienced Writers by Sleek01234(f): 2:15pm On Jan 20, 2021
I don’t really write but I have a website that may help you with that. Try out http://cheapseoarticles.com/

Someone recommended them and I was glad I give them a trial
Re: Freelance Writer @ N6,000 Per Article - Only For Consistent, Experienced Writers by Mosfemi: 2:48pm On Jan 20, 2021
Hire talented Freelance writers on https://wecruite.com
Re: Freelance Writer @ N6,000 Per Article - Only For Consistent, Experienced Writers by girlfromafrica: 12:05am On Feb 11, 2021
CLOSED!
Re: Freelance Writer @ N6,000 Per Article - Only For Consistent, Experienced Writers by Oful2ue: 8:02am On May 01, 2023
Hi, My name is Ofulue Peter chukwuemeke. I am a content creator and an article.
I can quickly research and write across niches to deliver top-notched, quality and plagiarism-free articles.

(1) (Reply)

New Batch Of Article Writers Needed / Hiring Qualified Nurses And Physiotherapist In Germany / Odj Africa Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.