Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

The Arrogance Of Authority - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Arrogance Of Authority (1207 Views)

Give Authority Or Permission To / Price For Arrogance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Arrogance Of Authority by feelgood(m): 5:31pm On Apr 01, 2011
The Arrogance of Authority

A DEA officer stops at a ranch in Texas, and talks with an old rancher. He tells the rancher, "I need to inspect your ranch for illegally grown drugs." The rancher says, "Okay , but don't go in that field over there," as he points out the location.

The DEA officer verbally explodes saying, " Mister, I have the authority of the Federal Government with me." Reaching into his rear pants pocket, he removes his badge and proudly displays it to the rancher. "See this badge? This badge means I am allowed to go wherever I wish, On any land. No questions asked or answers given. Have I made myself clear? Do you understand? "

The rancher nods politely, apologizes, and goes about his chores.

A short time later, the old rancher hears loud screams and sees the DEA officer running for his life chased by the rancher's big Santa Gertrudis bull,

With every step, the bull is gaining ground on the officer, and it seems likely that he'll get gored before he reaches safety. The officer is clearly terrified. The rancher throws down his tools, runs to the fence and yells at the top of his lungs,

"Your badge! Show him your BADGE !"
Re: The Arrogance Of Authority by spikelord(m): 1:14pm On Apr 05, 2011
Lol, methinks the badge would explain his position of power to the bull, don't you think?
Re: The Arrogance Of Authority by biola44: 12:50am On Apr 07, 2011
nice wink
Re: The Arrogance Of Authority by DrSmile1: 3:37am On Apr 07, 2011
Lmao!
Re: The Arrogance Of Authority by md4real(m): 12:28pm On Apr 07, 2011
grin, lol
Re: The Arrogance Of Authority by vincent10(m): 8:54pm On Apr 07, 2011
Mk i encourage u. U try small!
Re: The Arrogance Of Authority by lysaa(f): 12:43am On Apr 08, 2011
Is this joke an excerpt from a book? smiley
Re: The Arrogance Of Authority by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 08, 2011
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Ode Remo And Wife (hheeeehheeeeheeee) / Breaking News! / Yabbes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.