Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,906 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:09 PM

200 Quality Backlinks, 20 Well Researched SEO Articles. FREE! - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / 200 Quality Backlinks, 20 Well Researched SEO Articles. FREE! (223 Views)

/ How To Create Web 2.0 Backlinks That Actually Work For SEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

200 Quality Backlinks, 20 Well Researched SEO Articles. FREE! by angelEmade: 10:08pm On Jan 16, 2021
Yeap...order 200 quality backlinks from me and I will also give you 20 well researched unique seo contents for free.
The backlinks will be from high authority websites and alone, they will be able to drive you 200 unique visitors daily.
You can use any plagiarism checker to verify the SEO contents I will be sending you. (95% original)
The articles will be able to rank high on Google first page too hopefully (But we both know there are many other factors that comes into play when it comes to Google ranking)
IF YOUR WEBSITE IS NOT UP TO 80 AND 90 (GOOGLE PAGE SPEED INDEX) ON MOBILE AND DESKTOP RESPECTIVELY, I WILL ALSO USE MY EXPERIENCE TO HELP YOU SOLVE YOUR PAGE SPEED ISSUES. (I RUN A WORDPRESS WEBSITE WITH 56 PLUGINS. PAGE SPEED ON GOOGLE IS 96 AND 95 FOR MOBILE AND DESKTOP RESPECTIVELY!!) I WILL ALSO DO THIS FOR YOU FREE OF CHARGE. YOU CAN REQUEST NECESSARY EVIDENCE VIA WHATSAPP.
TO ORDER THE BACKLINKS CHAT ME UP ON WHATSAPP. 07**0''6'777**5^0^65
PRICE #4K
Offer still valid
Re: 200 Quality Backlinks, 20 Well Researched SEO Articles. FREE! by angelEmade: 10:40am On Jan 17, 2021
#offer is still valid o
Re: 200 Quality Backlinks, 20 Well Researched SEO Articles. FREE! by angelEmade: 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2021
...I wish Barcelona good luck tonight

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Programmer To Help Code An EA For My Forex Trading Strategy / Opencart Order Export Pro Module / Experienced Wordpress Designer Needed In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.