Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,467 members, 7,958,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:06 PM

Lagos Errand Boy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lagos Errand Boy (531 Views)

Should A Child Of This Age Be Sent On An Errand? / Errand Services / Lagos Errand Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Errand Boy by Slimslimqq: 10:31pm On Jan 16, 2021
For all types of errands, such as home and office cleaning, Car washing, cloth washing and ironing, churches and new buildings cleaning, local market shopping, grocery shopping. And any type of errands, pls hire us now.
@ very cheap rate

Call: 09060191506

pls order for me to help my new hustle

1 Like

Re: Lagos Errand Boy by Slimslimqq: 8:48am On Jan 17, 2021
pls call us today

1 Like

Re: Lagos Errand Boy by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2021
Slimslimqq:
For all types of errands, such as home and office cleaning, Car washing, cloth washing and ironing, churches and new buildings cleaning, local market shopping, grocery shopping. And any type of errands, pls hire us now.
@ very cheap rate

Call: 09060191506

pls order for me to help my new hustle

This should help u. Found it in jobs and vacancy section

delelink:
Drivers Recruitment
Locations: Magodo, ketu, Maryland,Ikeja, Gbagada, Yaba, Ikoyi, Apapa, Marina, Surulere, Okota & Mushin
Pay: 50,000+ Pension+ HMO+13th month
Must possess a valid driver's license
Interview Date: 18th-20th Jan 2021.
Time:8am
Venue: 6, Olusoji idowu street ilupeju Lagos.
Ask of Rotimi.
Re: Lagos Errand Boy by Slimslimqq: 5:16pm On Jan 17, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

This should help u. Found it in jobs and vacancy section
thank u sir, I will follow up. I appreciate
Re: Lagos Errand Boy by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 3:16pm On Jan 18, 2021
Slimslimqq:
thank u sir, I will follow up.
I appreciate
Today is 18th anf the first day of the interview. Hope you went?? It's the best for you since you are in Lagos. 50k is enough to start a better future rather than being an errand boy
Would have gone for it if I was in Lag.
Re: Lagos Errand Boy by Slimslimqq: 3:36pm On Jan 18, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Today is 18th anf the first day of the interview. Hope you went?? It's the best for you since you are in Lagos. 50k is enough to start a better future rather than being an errand boy
Would have gone for it if I was in Lag.
I went for the interview. but unfortunately I don't have a drivers license, so I wasnt considered.
I lost my license to one chance early last year and I haven't gotten another. I really appreciate u sir for following up on me. I still have an interview tomorrow. I also got d job from jobs and vacancies section
Re: Lagos Errand Boy by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 3:47pm On Jan 18, 2021
Slimslimqq:
I went for the interview. but unfortunately I don't have a drivers license, so I wasnt considered.
I lost my license to one chance early last year and I haven't gotten another. I really appreciate u sir for following up on me. I still have an interview tomorrow. I also got d job from jobs and vacancies section

Remember only you can help yourself instead of using every situation to cash out negatively. Remember only you can help yourself... I hope you understand my message loud and clear.

Good bye

(1) (Reply)

Pros Of Breast Pump / Just Little Help / 20 Must Read Article On How To Respect Yourself In 2021-(command Respect.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.