Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

If You Fall In The Following Category , You Are Single - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Fall In The Following Category , You Are Single (501 Views)

Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help / Must I Fall In Love Before I Marry? / 8 Sleep Hacks To Help You Fall Asleep Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Fall In The Following Category , You Are Single by Kiddo01(m): 11:05pm On Jan 16, 2021
I AM NOT SHAKING THE TABLE, BUT SMASHING IT:

Until you are Married you are Single.

1, We just got engaged (Single)

2, I live with my boyfriend (Still single )

3, We have been together for 5years (super single)

4, He had credit in my name (Very stupid single)

5, I call his mother and she calls me also (Stupied single)

6, I stays at his place (Oloshi single)

7, He post my pictures on social media and use my pictures as his Dp (First class oloriburuku single)

8, He comes to my house everyday
(End of discussion single)

9, We have done introduction and my boyfriend travels abroad (Living in bondage single)

10, All his family knows I’m his future wife (You can never get sense in life single)

2 Likes

Re: If You Fall In The Following Category , You Are Single by chatinent: 11:07pm On Jan 16, 2021
Some married people are also better off single.
Re: If You Fall In The Following Category , You Are Single by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 16, 2021
His friends call me our wife ( singular single) lol...
Re: If You Fall In The Following Category , You Are Single by Oluromantic: 11:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
I have 2 children for him but he hasn't paid my dowry. My dear you're a matured single
Re: If You Fall In The Following Category , You Are Single by debbydams(f): 11:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
We are single jare embarassed

1 Like

Re: If You Fall In The Following Category , You Are Single by Kalatium(m): 11:43pm On Jan 16, 2021
CalliDora1:
His friends call me our wife ( singular single) lol...

grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Maybe The Only One That Can Change My Marriage Destiny-pls Advise / Possible Ways To Avoid Embarrassment And Unnecessary Pressure In (2021) / Barbara The Builder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.