Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

I Need Your Help - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Your Help (509 Views)

Is There A Banker In The House? I Need Your Help / MLS Students At UNN Please Come In, I Need Your Help. / I Need Your Help Guys! I've Been Able To Save 150k After Hard Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Help by Lucasusoro24: 11:21pm On Jan 16, 2021
Please I’m really broken down right now
And I typing this with tears in my eyes and a shaky hand
I need someone to teach how to make money,I’m tired of being broke and having no money to feed myself or change my clothes
I’ve done so many menial jobs and it have taken a toil on me,u can’t keep on working like that forever at the end I get paid 1500 naira with all the pains and stress and insults
Please someone should just help me out and teach me a sure way of getting paid
I’m open for any business
Re: I Need Your Help by greatnaija01: 11:25pm On Jan 16, 2021
Lucasusoro24:
I need someone to teach how to make money,I’m tired of being broke and having no money to feed myself or change my clothes
I’ve done so many menial jobs and it have taken a toil on me,u can’t keep on working like that forever at the end I get paid 1500 naira with all the pains and stress and insults

https://www.nairaland.com/6367456/free-training-how-make-least
Re: I Need Your Help by Remify(f): 11:28pm On Jan 16, 2021
Lucasusoro24:

Look no further. An adage says when the student is ready, the teacher will appear. I'll be your guide and mentor. Check my profile, message me on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Watch Information Systems Audit-related Videos / How To Acquire Any Skills, Most Especially Digital Skills The Nigerian Way! / Did You Achieve Your Goals This Year? What's Your Year End Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.