Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,190 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

How A Friend Lost a fake Child - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Friend Lost a fake Child (456 Views)

Man Who Lost A Leg After Being Shot By SARS Gets Freedom After 5 Years In Prison / Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide / Nigerian Lady Exposes Man Who Tried To Scam Her With A Fake Child In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Friend Lost a fake Child by Nobody: 5:30am On Jan 17, 2021
Hi room. I work at a hospital ,few weeks ago ,my friend’s child got sick and the child will be needing his true fathers blood Donation for her to get better
I will make this story short.

All sort of test was carried and my friend blood didn’t match ,I am there family doctor. When my friend left to get them there clothes to change and food. The wife came to meet me and opened up to me

She begged me to save her child And marriage .she opened up to me to keep her secret ,she told me the child belongs to her first boy friend and he can get the man here to donate

Few weeks After the donation, they lost the baby and my friend has been crying bitterly. Not knowing that he’s not the right owner of the child,he’s been depressed and he can’t get himself together.what do you think I can do about this, should I just open up to him?,he’s a very nice man and he did sacrificed for me too.
In this life fear woman

3 Likes

Re: How A Friend Lost a fake Child by Cutehector(m): 6:01am On Jan 17, 2021
Your hospital id card before we believe this bullshît.

1 Like

Re: How A Friend Lost a fake Child by Purplebubble: 6:22am On Jan 17, 2021
Stories! Y'all should stop with these cock and bull, its enough... You people are already causing enough damages to homes

1 Like

Re: How A Friend Lost a fake Child by Freestainworld(m): 6:27am On Jan 17, 2021
what do you want to tell the man again, the child is gone for good, try and be professional, don't attach personal relationship with your job, that is why you are a doctor, you will see many things but talks less.
Re: How A Friend Lost a fake Child by decatalyst(m): 6:40am On Jan 17, 2021
Cutehector:
Your hospital id card before we believe this bullshît.

Please him add his picture and genotype before we accept his story!

grin grin
Re: How A Friend Lost a fake Child by tobechi74: 6:44am On Jan 17, 2021
You tried for not adding DNA to the fake story
Re: How A Friend Lost a fake Child by Oyiboman69: 7:17am On Jan 17, 2021
Doctor wen no construct good sentence...mtcheeeew!

Re: How A Friend Lost a fake Child by Realtord43: 7:34am On Jan 17, 2021
Story sound untrue.
But if it true, you are truely wicked to see your fellow man going through pain because of a hoeing woman and you still silent with the truth.

She beg you to save her marriage, but what about the husband, wont you save him from pain and depression from a unfaithful wife?

(1) (Reply)

GRAPHIC: Man Brutally Murders Wife, Burns Son To Death, Then Shoots Self In Anam / Nigerian Businessman, Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Prison After Being Arre / Siblings Alleged To Have Killed Makeup Artist Based In Enugu -video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.