Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Omoni Oboli Tribute To Mother-In-Law (Pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli Tribute To Mother-In-Law (Pix) (23830 Views)

Odunlade Adekola And Omoni Oboli On Set (Photo) / Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment / Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoni Oboli Tribute To Mother-In-Law (Pix) by HeWrites(m): 6:29am On Jan 17, 2021
Nollywood actress Omoni Oboli has penned an emotional tribute to her mother-in-law Mrs Mary Oboli, Igbere TV reports.

The 42-year-old shared a picture of herself and mother-in-law on Instagram on Saturday.

She said her mother-in-law was kind and jovial.

“Tribute to my mother in-law Mrs Mary Oboli Oct 10 1945 – Jan 11 2021. I am so proud and so honoured to have called you mom my darling mother in-law. One of the strongest women I had the privilege of knowing.

“You fought valiantly even till the end. Thank you for raising the man that I love and for instilling in him that quiet strength that’s one of his many amazing qualities,” she wrote.

Omoni also hinted that Mrs Oboli died of cancer.

“You were a shining light and we will hold you forever in our hearts. Sleep well mom. We will always love you ❤️#CancerSucks,” she wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKIBMAxMqu0/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Omoni announced Mrs Oboli’s death in an Instagram post on January 11.

“Saddest day ever!!! My dear mum has passed on. I can’t imagine a moment without her being around, with her strong, vibrant and ever concerned self.

“She is the mum like no other, a matriarch of the Oboli family that stood as a dividing wall between the world and us as she was like a mother hen with her chicks,” he wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ6oaDBsIe9/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Mrs Oboli died at the age of 75.

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Tribute To Mother-In-Law (Pix) by Jesse6(m): 6:58am On Jan 17, 2021
RIP Mama
Re: Omoni Oboli Tribute To Mother-In-Law (Pix) by weyreypey: 7:02am On Jan 17, 2021
The husband no try...the mother in law fine pass the wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli Tribute To Mother-In-Law (Pix) by Realtord43: 7:14am On Jan 17, 2021
Most married women are not alway in good term with their mother inlaw.

she might have a sigh of relieved now but still pretend to be sad on her demise.

fear women!

16 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Tribute To Mother-In-Law (Pix) by Flexherbal(m): 7:22am On Jan 17, 2021
I love it, when a daughter in-law has a good rapport with her mother in-law.

May her soul rest in peace!

12 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Tribute To Mother-In-Law (Pix) by We4all: 8:45am On Jan 17, 2021
Realtord43:

she might have a sigh of relieved now but still pretend to be sad on her demise.

fear women!

Especially your mom.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli Tribute To Mother-In-Law (Pix) by MuttleyLaff: 9:10am On Jan 17, 2021
Realtord43:

fear women!
Chief you're rough and harsh ooo, lmso. Hmm you try sha, but sha we all love our women die, lmso. Adam set the precedent for us, lmso
Re: Omoni Oboli Tribute To Mother-In-Law (Pix) by Bola146(f): 10:58am On Jan 17, 2021
cool Rip, She most be a wonderful mother while alive.

Lord, when I eventually meet and engaged to my man, kindly let his mother be someone like me, so that we will be friends forever!

4 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Tribute To Mother-In-Law (Pix) by The5DME(m): 5:07pm On Jan 17, 2021
Y
Re: Omoni Oboli Tribute To Mother-In-Law (Pix) by DropsMic(m): 5:07pm On Jan 17, 2021
Okay
Re: Omoni Oboli Tribute To Mother-In-Law (Pix) by 01DePlug: 5:07pm On Jan 17, 2021
Hmm
Re: Omoni Oboli Tribute To Mother-In-Law (Pix) by DropsMic(m): 5:07pm On Jan 17, 2021
Bola146:
cool Rip, She most be a wonderful mother while alive.!

No reason like that sis .. Peoples always have good things to say about the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Tribute To Mother-In-Law (Pix) by bupounds: 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2021
First woman to Like her mother inlaw... Nice
Re: Omoni Oboli Tribute To Mother-In-Law (Pix) by Uyi168: 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2021
Why she con resemble the MIL

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Tribute To Mother-In-Law (Pix) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2021
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Omoni Oboli Tribute To Mother-In-Law (Pix) by jaydeevaa(f): 5:10pm On Jan 17, 2021
RIP
Re: Omoni Oboli Tribute To Mother-In-Law (Pix) by Funmitee: 5:10pm On Jan 17, 2021
Are mine reading or looking.please.next.thinking of what to eat.ahhhh buhari allow me too to celebrate my own mother this year.
Re: Omoni Oboli Tribute To Mother-In-Law (Pix) by DoctorDree(m): 5:10pm On Jan 17, 2021
RIP
Re: Omoni Oboli Tribute To Mother-In-Law (Pix) by HeadShot: 5:10pm On Jan 17, 2021
This people and social media

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Tribute To Mother-In-Law (Pix) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 17, 2021
Realtord43:

fear women!

I love your thinking cap. I remember that play written by Chief Sehinde Arọ́gbọfá titled "Wives and Mother's"

grin grin grin
Re: Omoni Oboli Tribute To Mother-In-Law (Pix) by tammie24: 5:16pm On Jan 17, 2021
Must have been very close to mama

DIL and MIL

In my opinion
Once you put something on social media
It becomes insincere
Re: Omoni Oboli Tribute To Mother-In-Law (Pix) by delishpot: 5:19pm On Jan 17, 2021
Realtord43:

fear women!

Tooh, if them raise leg, una go say dem no sabi carry leg.... If dem keep leg down, una go say dem no sabi keep leg down.

Which one una want them to do?

5 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Tribute To Mother-In-Law (Pix) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2021
Realtord43:

fear women!
u may be right o. Na so one day I dey sweep office, 2 chic's dey discuss. One say e go prefer to marry who e mum don die o. I was as shocked as one lifeless vegetable for aso rock that morning
Re: Omoni Oboli Tribute To Mother-In-Law (Pix) by hugoboss36(m): 5:43pm On Jan 17, 2021
weyreypey:
The husband no try...the mother in law fine pass the wife
....explain more...some people go just dey write nonsense...metchew...
Re: Omoni Oboli Tribute To Mother-In-Law (Pix) by ofiko123(m): 5:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
RIP....
Re: Omoni Oboli Tribute To Mother-In-Law (Pix) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 17, 2021
Realtord43:

fear women!
You need to purge your mind from misogyny, else, it'd ruin your life.

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Tribute To Mother-In-Law (Pix) by Nmezor(f): 6:04pm On Jan 17, 2021
Rip mama
Re: Omoni Oboli Tribute To Mother-In-Law (Pix) by asatemple(f): 6:23pm On Jan 17, 2021
Its It's noted
Re: Omoni Oboli Tribute To Mother-In-Law (Pix) by diagold84: 6:23pm On Jan 17, 2021
Flexherbal:
I love it, when a daughter in-law has a good rapport with her mother in-law.

May her soul rest in peace!

I concur

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sunmbo Adeoye Prays For Annie Idibia Over Her Wish For A Baby Boy / Williams Uchemba Bags An Endorsement Deal With Pennek / God Gave Alibaba's Phone Number To Me - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.