Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

NIN : We Leave Home Early, Abandon Work To Get NIN Without Success — Applicants - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIN : We Leave Home Early, Abandon Work To Get NIN Without Success — Applicants (14865 Views)

Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State / Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work / FFK: Again, Precious Chikwendu Waits To See Her Children Without Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIN : We Leave Home Early, Abandon Work To Get NIN Without Success — Applicants by frog12: 10:25am On Jan 17, 2021
bad DECISION by this PANTAMI man. he wan GIVE US corona

so if I no get NIN, they go SUSPEND my mobile and Bank account . Wetin be dis
Re: NIN : We Leave Home Early, Abandon Work To Get NIN Without Success — Applicants by Liposure: 10:32am On Jan 17, 2021
bayelsaowei:
does buhari have is NIMC or national identity card? You might just be shocked our leaders barely have these certificates. How about new born babies? Are they being registered at birth and given their NINs so that they don't have to queue up like fools 30 years from now?

These registrations should be seamless but NO the govt must make everything hard. Now they are saying even those that got their NINs from their BVN should still go queue up..why?

What rubbish is that?
they should have instead created an official portal for enrolment
Re: NIN : We Leave Home Early, Abandon Work To Get NIN Without Success — Applicants by joyousever(f): 10:51am On Jan 17, 2021
I just tire ooo. Illiterates ruling literates by force.
bayelsaowei:
its called foolishness, poor planning and ineptitude...konkon heads are at the helms 0f the affairs of the nation..in this age of innovation and technology they expect nigerians both young and old, the sick and infirm to queue up to get their NIN.

Re: NIN : We Leave Home Early, Abandon Work To Get NIN Without Success — Applicants by Olibboy: 10:59am On Jan 17, 2021
Starcrest1:
The Nigerian system always finds a way to stress people. How can people be suffering like this because of ordinary NIN. This is appalling.

This ain't brilliant........
Reason I never registerd FOR NIN. NO BRILLIANT IDEA FROM THEM
Re: NIN : We Leave Home Early, Abandon Work To Get NIN Without Success — Applicants by bigcee(m): 11:06am On Jan 17, 2021
FashionCookie:
Una no get work, if una truly get work, una go face una work. And no go and queue under the sun like primary school kids waiting for the governor or local government chairman to arrive. If they want to block my line I dash them I no get body except there are other ways of registering without waiting under the sun. Them go block SIM them go tire.
Must people queue like kindergartens before things can be done in this country?
You like to say stupiid things. why?

Re: NIN : We Leave Home Early, Abandon Work To Get NIN Without Success — Applicants by lavenderjade(m): 11:24am On Jan 17, 2021
Flynnthekidd:

Some people work Monday to Saturday, 8AM to 6PM...and you want them to find time?? Not to mention those that if they don't go out in a day, no money for them...you'll na tell those ones to go and queue for something that isn't relevant. Ok. Forget all this queue those wey dey wait for NCC to do their worst plenty pass these ones wey dey queue

wetin i de talk sey wen dem begin do am den 2014 or so... no queue sef cos many ppl nor jus send d level....
Re: NIN : We Leave Home Early, Abandon Work To Get NIN Without Success — Applicants by Officialcrazy: 11:30am On Jan 17, 2021
Problem no dey finish for Naija
Re: NIN : We Leave Home Early, Abandon Work To Get NIN Without Success — Applicants by MegaMicrobe: 11:41am On Jan 17, 2021
Why can't everyone surprise the government by sitting down at home till they have sense to coordinate the process in a way that at least will look like 18th century (I understand the country is far backward)?

Maybe the people on the queue has nothing important to do, and they are using that avenue to while away time

As far as I know, nothing is worth the struggles in this country. Pantami will leave office now and the next appointee will not even look in that direction (no continuity)
Re: NIN : We Leave Home Early, Abandon Work To Get NIN Without Success — Applicants by boookworm: 11:44am On Jan 17, 2021
bakol:
Some Nigerians and fire brigade approach. NIN has been on for more than 3 years now but nobody took it serious.

Now that it becomes mandatory, it becomes an issue for many. Whatever, you go through over this, it the price you pay for being nonchalant.

Some Nigerians always like to be forced before they obey simple instruction.
Oga you're being unreasonable here. How can a government give deadline for something like this during the second wave of Covid 19 knowing fully well that there will be massive gathering giving Covid the opportunity to spread. Please stop reasoning like the government
Re: NIN : We Leave Home Early, Abandon Work To Get NIN Without Success — Applicants by EmekaA125(m): 11:56am On Jan 17, 2021
When I registered mine in Ibadan, no matter how early you are, many people must have been there already before you. It's was a very stressful and painful experience and once it's 12pm, no name will be entered on the sheet for registration. Nigerians are suffering virtually in everything.
Re: NIN : We Leave Home Early, Abandon Work To Get NIN Without Success — Applicants by learnedman(m): 11:58am On Jan 17, 2021
Nigeria no go kill me! ,Infact I will outlive Nigeria
Re: NIN : We Leave Home Early, Abandon Work To Get NIN Without Success — Applicants by frog12: 12:09pm On Jan 17, 2021
because one of the OGAS is looking for ways to steal him own!!

MegaMicrobe:
Why can't everyone surprise the government by sitting down at home till they have sense to coordinate the process in a way that at least will look like 18th century (I understand the country is far backward)?

Maybe the people on the queue has nothing important to do, and they are using that avenue to while away time

As far as I know, nothing is worth the struggles in this country. Pantami will leave office now and the next appointee will not even look in that direction (no continuity)
Re: NIN : We Leave Home Early, Abandon Work To Get NIN Without Success — Applicants by frog12: 12:09pm On Jan 17, 2021
they wan the infection rate to go up!
infection rate up, more money from world bank, more money for them to POCKET!! grin grin grin grin

boookworm:

Oga you're being unreasonable here. How can a government give deadline for something like this during the second wave of Covid 19 knowing fully well that there will be massive gathering giving Covid the opportunity to spread. Please stop reasoning like the government
Re: NIN : We Leave Home Early, Abandon Work To Get NIN Without Success — Applicants by ofiko123(m): 12:22pm On Jan 17, 2021
Very terrible situation....the government should do something about this...
Re: NIN : We Leave Home Early, Abandon Work To Get NIN Without Success — Applicants by Tonyblessed(m): 12:35pm On Jan 17, 2021
Mynd44:
I think the deadline should be postponed until December to give people time to register.

But seriously though Nigerians need to stop this habit of leaving everything until the last minute. Since 2013, this much people have not done the NIN? 7 years?

Same way they were rushing to do BVN at the last minute

This is so ridiculous because I actually lost my NIMC printout some years ago and went to reprint yet some people didn't even attempt to register at all

Some people would just be typing trash for typing sake. How is it Nigerians fault. Abi you are from where?
Re: NIN : We Leave Home Early, Abandon Work To Get NIN Without Success — Applicants by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2021
It is well
Re: NIN : We Leave Home Early, Abandon Work To Get NIN Without Success — Applicants by FashionCookie(f): 12:42pm On Jan 17, 2021
bigcee:

You like to say stupiid things. why?

You that have sense clap for yourself. You see nothing wrong in being oppressed and with your oppressors. Shame!
Re: NIN : We Leave Home Early, Abandon Work To Get NIN Without Success — Applicants by ceeceeco: 12:58pm On Jan 17, 2021
I hate anything that has to do with crowd & queuing up!
Re: NIN : We Leave Home Early, Abandon Work To Get NIN Without Success — Applicants by Osyxcel(m): 12:59pm On Jan 17, 2021
Mynd44:
I think the deadline should be postponed until December to give people time to register.

But seriously though Nigerians need to stop this habit of leaving everything until the last minute. Since 2013, this much people have not done the NIN? 7 years?

This is so ridiculous because I actually lost my NIMC printout some years ago and went to reprint yet some people didn't even attempt to register at all

People are not leaving it intentionally. There is no day you go to a center that you won't meet a crowd. It simply means there isn't enough centers for registration and maybe sometimes they have computers/connection issues.

You can only say people leave it late if you went to centers randomly and you met them empty on most days.
Re: NIN : We Leave Home Early, Abandon Work To Get NIN Without Success — Applicants by themanderon: 1:56pm On Jan 17, 2021
Punishment for the end SARS riots. let Us sit down and watch how they will deactivate over 100million lines.
Re: NIN : We Leave Home Early, Abandon Work To Get NIN Without Success — Applicants by Coinbased: 5:10pm On Jan 17, 2021
Blame your clueless govt . The most important things like poverty eradication and better life is not in their dictionary the only thing they think about is how to cause pain and punish the masses
Re: NIN : We Leave Home Early, Abandon Work To Get NIN Without Success — Applicants by BigBashiru: 6:56pm On Jan 17, 2021
Mynd44:

It's laziness
Re: NIN : We Leave Home Early, Abandon Work To Get NIN Without Success — Applicants by Dreyton36: 9:10pm On Jan 17, 2021
All of una no get sense
Una never see anything o
NIN. Na scam
Nigeria na scam
Buhari na scam
Lai Mohammed na scam
Pastors and alfa's na scam
Religion na scam

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: NIN : We Leave Home Early, Abandon Work To Get NIN Without Success — Applicants by ayenale1(m): 9:47pm On Jan 17, 2021
Do dey queue or complain like this in the North cos i never hear complain from kano, bauchi, borno, jigawa kaduna or na another country we dey??
Re: NIN : We Leave Home Early, Abandon Work To Get NIN Without Success — Applicants by Iseoluwa2050(m): 6:17am On Jan 18, 2021
Oh Lord we are in your hands asking for Mercy,

Because before section of Covid19 We dey be queue and struggling, Corona virus come now everything dey get worse and worse more

Baba God come and help us, for bus to enter will go dey rush in, for everything it is struggling why no peace in our blessed Country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu / Who Is Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife? / Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.