Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

I Need Your Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Your Help (195 Views)

Please Nairaland I Need Your Help / Are You A Freelancer With UPWORK? (need Your Help) / Pls I Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Help by Lucasusoro24: 7:32am On Jan 17, 2021
Please I’m really broken down right now

And I typing this with tears in my eyes and a shaky hand

I need someone to teach how to make money,I’m tired of being broke and having no money to feed myself or change my clothes

I’ve done so many menial jobs and it have taken a toil on me,u can’t keep on working like that forever at the end I get paid 1500 naira with all the pains and stress and insults

Please someone should just help me out and teach me a sure way of getting paid

I’m open for any business
Re: I Need Your Help by abdulahi90(m): 8:15am On Sep 03, 2021
Lucasusoro24:
Please I’m really broken down right now

And I typing this with tears in my eyes and a shaky hand

I need someone to teach how to make money,I’m tired of being broke and having no money to feed myself or change my clothes

I’ve done so many menial jobs and it have taken a toil on me,u can’t keep on working like that forever at the end I get paid 1500 naira with all the pains and stress and insults

Please someone should just help me out and teach me a sure way of getting paid

I’m open for any business

is that why you trying to scam persons using their sportybet account?

check your thread....i replied you.

(1) (Reply)

UPS Custom Wahala / Why A Brand Need An Online Presence / Do You Sell Products Or Offer Services In Ojodu, Ogba, Agege, Ikeja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.