Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,181 members, 7,953,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:48 PM

We Are Here For You In Searching Of A Affordable House Rent - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / We Are Here For You In Searching Of A Affordable House Rent (358 Views)

Kruz Enterprise Gives You The Best And Affordable House To Rent At Your Choice / Nigerian Student Jumps To His Death Over House Rent N Cyprus. Photo / Please I Need Your Help On My House Rent Issues With My Caretaker. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Are Here For You In Searching Of A Affordable House Rent by Kruzenterprise(m): 9:24am On Jan 17, 2021
ABOUT KRUZ ENTERPRISE HOUSE' S

Owned by Okoye Onyekachukwu Emmanuel, Born on 26th October 2000, also the owner of Kruz Enterprise Nigeria.

Bringing your home closer to you.

We are building the most convenient way for the modern day Nigerian to get a home In Anambra State. Whether you are starting your career, starting a family, or buying your first home - our mission is to bring home closer to you.

Our Story

In February 20 2020, we set out to eliminate the barriers that make it difficult for young professionals and families to find homes and live in major cities in Anambra State Nigeria. Since then, we’ve been building the most convenient way for the modern day African consumer to get a home. Whether you are starting your career, starting a family, or buying your first home - our mission is to bring home closer to you, wherever you are.

We are the easiest way to find and pay for a home, offering flexible payments plans, lease terms, and housing options that are designed around your needs.

Our hope is to usher a new generation of Nigerians away from a rigid and inconvenient past into the future of living in Nigeria most especially in Anambra State.

Our Services:
We also Offer Agent Services for New home, Estate or any kind of service you need Incase you need an Agent to manage your property.

The location we base in NIGERIA is Anambra State, if you need any house, estate to rent or buy you can as well contact us in any Social Media Network you have

Or can quickly contact us:
Call/WhatsApp: +2347087876484
Email: kruzenterprise.ng@gmail.com

Locations we have and Available:

We handle all Locations in Anambra State , our main locations in Anambra State are

AWKA
AMAWBIA
GOVERNMENT HOUSE AWKA
OKPUNO
TEMP SITE AWKA
IFITE AWKA
AWKA TOWN

other Locations is Available depending on your demand.

Incase you have any House for rent Available in any location within Nigeria, Especially in Anambra State, you can also as well contact us too and get your own percentage money share for working with us immediately!!

Conclusion

We are passionate about transforming the way real estate and house Rents is done in Nigeria and across the continent. We are always looking for people that are eager about making a difference and can't wait to hear from you.

1 Share

Re: We Are Here For You In Searching Of A Affordable House Rent by One0Random0Girl(f): 12:58pm On Apr 27, 2021
Hello!

I would like to rent a self contain in Awka. Can I contact you?

(1) (Reply)

Look At The Stupid Thing We Killed / Girl Posted She Cannot Marry A Man That Earns 350k See Reply A Guy Gave Her / How To Apply Business Marketing Ideas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.