Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Become A Software Developer With The Anter Internship Program - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Become A Software Developer With The Anter Internship Program (1624 Views)

Software Developer: Get Mobile App And Website Done / Bolt Launches #Drive4WITech Internship Program To Boost Women Inclusion In Tech / Be A Software Tester- API Testing And API Test Tools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become A Software Developer With The Anter Internship Program by winar(m): 9:45am On Jan 17, 2021
The Anter Software Internship is a 4 months intensive program that aims to train applicants into well-grounded software developers. They also get an employment offer from Anter upon the completion of the program.

Who Can Apply ?

To qualify for the software internship program;
1. You must be up to the age of 18 or above.
2. You must be a graduate, or currently not considering going to school for at least 2 years.
3. You must be able to operate a computer.
4. You must RESIDE IN ILORIN, or be willing to relocate to Ilorin.
5. You must be totally committed to the program, and can dedicate at least 2 years to work at Anter.

Do You Need A Degree In Computer Science To Apply?

No, absolutely not. Anybody can apply irrespective of field of study.

You Are Already A Programmer / Software Developer, Can You Still Apply?

If you don't mind re-learning what you may have already known, then YES, you should apply.

Will You Get Paid During The Program?

No, you won't be paid as an intern. But you will be given a full-time employment offer upon successful completion of the program.

How To Apply?

You are to apply online, on https://anter.ng/jobs Application is FREE. The deadline for application is on the 27th of January.
Re: Become A Software Developer With The Anter Internship Program by uthlaw: 11:21am On Jan 17, 2021
How much is the cost of the training!
Re: Become A Software Developer With The Anter Internship Program by winar(m): 8:13am On Jan 18, 2021
uthlaw:
How much is the cost of the training!

It's free. The only caveat is you have to work for Anter afterwards.
Re: Become A Software Developer With The Anter Internship Program by uthlaw: 8:39am On Jan 18, 2021
winar:

work for free,are you giving us accommodation?
Re: Become A Software Developer With The Anter Internship Program by RoddyStan: 9:04am On Jan 18, 2021
I'm a student, currently in 200lv
I'd like to join, i live in ilorin
Re: Become A Software Developer With The Anter Internship Program by abcond: 9:48am On Jan 18, 2021
winar:

If people were to work for Another afterwards, what is the pay like? That will encourage people to know if they can sacrifice their four months and will be willing to work two more years with Anter
Re: Become A Software Developer With The Anter Internship Program by winar(m): 11:40am On Jan 18, 2021
abcond:

If people were to work for Another afterwards, what is the pay like? That will encourage people to know if they can sacrifice their four months and will be willing to work two more years with Anter

Sacrifice is on both sides though. The pay is relatively attractive.
Re: Become A Software Developer With The Anter Internship Program by winar(m): 12:17pm On Jan 18, 2021
abcond:

It depends on how good the intern becomes after the training. But generally, it will be between 40k - 120k

1 Like

Re: Become A Software Developer With The Anter Internship Program by abcond: 12:19pm On Jan 18, 2021
winar:

It depends on how good the intern becomes after the training. But generally, it will be between 40k - 120k

Alright
Re: Become A Software Developer With The Anter Internship Program by djbuobley69(m): 12:02am On Jan 19, 2021
I wish your office was in oyo state maybe i would have love to work with you but i have no one to live with in ilorin
Re: Become A Software Developer With The Anter Internship Program by phyya(f): 7:09pm On Jan 23, 2021
How many interns is Anter Technologies willing to accept? I want to know how competitive this is please.
Re: Become A Software Developer With The Anter Internship Program by winar(m): 10:34am On Jan 24, 2021
phyya:
How many interns is Anter Technologies willing to accept? I want to know how competitive this is please.

About 20. But you don't have to worry about that. If you are committed, you will definitely get in.

1 Like

Re: Become A Software Developer With The Anter Internship Program by phyya(f): 2:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
winar:

About 20. But you don't have to worry about that. If you are committed, you will definitely get in.
When is it slated to begin?
Re: Become A Software Developer With The Anter Internship Program by winar(m): 11:06pm On Jan 24, 2021
phyya:

When is it slated to begin?

First week of February
Re: Become A Software Developer With The Anter Internship Program by phyya(f): 8:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
Re: Become A Software Developer With The Anter Internship Program by realmiracleakab: 10:54pm On Jan 25, 2021
winar:
The Anter Software Internship is a 4 months intensive program that aims to train applicants into well-grounded software developers. They also get an employment offer from Anter upon the completion of the program.

Who Can Apply ?

To qualify for the software internship program;
1. You must be up to the age of 18 or above.
2. You must be a graduate, or currently not considering going to school for at least 2 years.
3. You must be able to operate a computer.
4. You must RESIDE IN ILORIN, or be willing to relocate to Ilorin.
5. You must be totally committed to the program, and can dedicate at least 2 years to work at Anter.

Do You Need A Degree In Computer Science To Apply?

No, absolutely not. Anybody can apply irrespective of field of study.

You Are Already A Programmer / Software Developer, Can You Still Apply?

If you don't mind re-learning what you may have already known, then YES, you should apply.

Will You Get Paid During The Program?

No, you won't be paid as an intern. But you will be given a full-time employment offer upon successful completion of the program.

How To Apply?

You are to apply online, on https://anter.ng/jobs Application is FREE. The deadline for application is on the 27th of January.
we don't need to slave for anter for 40k monthly peanuts, we are great developers so na them dey rush us

2 Likes

Re: Become A Software Developer With The Anter Internship Program by Eldirecto: 10:04am On Jan 29, 2021
Did anyone receive an invite for this program through text?
Re: Become A Software Developer With The Anter Internship Program by phyya(f): 11:20am On Jan 29, 2021
Eldirecto:
Did anyone receive an invite for this program through text?
Yes, I did. What's up?
Re: Become A Software Developer With The Anter Internship Program by Eldirecto: 2:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
I wanted to be sure of the authenticity of that message.
Its strange tho, we were told we would take an online assessment before the invite yet they skipped that and straight up told us to report there next week?
The message was also sent by text not by email, Which made me doubt if this stuff's legit. I don't want to waste my time going all the way to kwara if this stuff's fake.
Re: Become A Software Developer With The Anter Internship Program by Eldirecto: 2:32pm On Jan 29, 2021
phyya:

Yes, I did. What's up?
Its strange tho, we were told we would take an online assessment before the invite yet they skipped that and straight up told us to report there next week?
The message was also sent by text not by email, Which made me doubt if this stuff's legit. I don't want to waste my time going all the way to kwara if this stuff's fake.
Re: Become A Software Developer With The Anter Internship Program by phyya(f): 2:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
Eldirecto:

I totally get you. I've gotten a friend to check round and he says it's legit. Hope to meet you there. Where are you coming from?
Re: Become A Software Developer With The Anter Internship Program by Eldirecto: 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2021
phyya:

I totally get you. I've gotten a friend to check round and he says it's legit. Hope to meet you there. Where are you coming from?
Alright, if its legit then that's great. I will be there.
I'm coming from Akure, u?
Re: Become A Software Developer With The Anter Internship Program by Eldirecto: 12:09pm On Feb 01, 2021
Hello, so who's at the Anter venue now?
What's was discussed? Does the training start today? What else do we need to know?
Re: Become A Software Developer With The Anter Internship Program by Haywhyluv: 12:31pm On Feb 02, 2021
Please I got the message, how can I get accommodation
Re: Become A Software Developer With The Anter Internship Program by Haywhyluv: 12:36pm On Feb 02, 2021
Who can help me with accommodation for four months, I got a message to resume
Re: Become A Software Developer With The Anter Internship Program by Haywhyluv: 12:40pm On Feb 02, 2021
phyya:

Please am coming from Lagos, can I get someone to manage
Re: Become A Software Developer With The Anter Internship Program by Qudusayo: 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2021
Got invited too but accommodation is the issue, coming all the way from Ibadan.
Re: Become A Software Developer With The Anter Internship Program by Haywhyluv: 5:34pm On Feb 02, 2021
Qudusayo:
Got invited too but accommodation is the issue, coming all the way from Ibadan.

Can we get accommodation together, am coming from Lagos
Re: Become A Software Developer With The Anter Internship Program by Haywhyluv: 4:10pm On Feb 03, 2021
Anyone in anter technology should please updates us
Re: Become A Software Developer With The Anter Internship Program by Haywhyluv: 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2021
realmiracleakab:
we don't need to slave for anter for 40k monthly peanuts, we are great developers so na them dey rush us

Good evening bro.
Re: Become A Software Developer With The Anter Internship Program by Eldirecto: 6:51pm On Feb 03, 2021
Haywhyluv:
Anyone in anter technology should please updates us
Sorry for the super late response. The program is going smoothly.
Do u have anyone u know like either a friend or a relative that u could patch with for 4 months?

I don't stay in kwara as well, but I have a relative here that I'm staying with for the time.

I suggest u contact that number in the text asking if they could grant u more time so u can resolve ur accommodation issues.
Re: Become A Software Developer With The Anter Internship Program by Haywhyluv: 7:21pm On Feb 03, 2021
Eldirecto:

Sorry for the super late response. The program is going smoothly.
Do u have anyone u know like either a friend or a relative that u could patch with for 4 months?

I don't stay in kwara as well, but I have a relative here that I'm staying with for the time.

I suggest u contact that number in the text asking if they could grant u more time so u can resolve ur accommodation issues.

Can I have ur contact please

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Truth About Transcorp / Lagos, NGR Is More Expensive Than Los Angeles, US / How Can I Improve My Profit In My Sachet Water Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.