Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Soft Serve Ice Cream Machines And Ice Cream Powder Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Soft Serve Ice Cream Machines And Ice Cream Powder Needed (2206 Views)

Latitude-cafe Restaurant Waiters Use Hoverboards To Serve Customers In Ibadan / Donper Franchise In Nigera - Ice Cream Machines, Cold Drink Dispensers and More / Bottled And Pure Water Machines And Production. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soft Serve Ice Cream Machines And Ice Cream Powder Needed by Nandabiz: 8:18am On Jun 06, 2013
hello everyone
please i want to start an ice cream business and i need information on where to buy or who can supply me a very good commercial capacity soft serve ice cream machine

i also need information on where to buy or who can supply me the ice cream powder, sprinkles, flavors etc that make eating ice cream exciting.

i hope to hear from anyone who is in these line of businesses.
thanks

2 Likes

Re: Soft Serve Ice Cream Machines And Ice Cream Powder Needed by DavFem: 5:36pm On Jun 11, 2013
Hi,I can provide you with information you requested for. I am a professional in soft serve ice cream biz. I can also train u on about 30 varieties of products you can sell with ice cream with the toppings (ingredients), all with a token consultation fee. If u are willing. Call 08028627977. Or femiadedipe@yahoo.co.uk. God bless.
Re: Soft Serve Ice Cream Machines And Ice Cream Powder Needed by Tatian(f): 4:10pm On Jun 12, 2013
DavFem: Hi,I can provide you with information you requested for. I am a professional in soft serve ice cream biz. I can also train u on about 30 varieties of products you can sell with ice cream with the toppings (ingredients), all with a token consultation fee. If u are willing. Call 08028627977. Or femiadedipe@yahoo.co.uk. God bless.

How much is the machine?
Re: Soft Serve Ice Cream Machines And Ice Cream Powder Needed by DavFem: 11:03pm On Jun 13, 2013
The machine are of diff. Sizes. Some have one chamber and some have 2. Some are table top while some are stand alone. It depends on your choice. Since it is 4 commercial purpose,The range would be from N1m to 2.5m. But I am not certain of the actual figures. Meanwhile I have contacts of d compAny that sells it in case u are willing

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Download Video Tutorials On Jamb, Waec, Neco, Gce / Yelgold's Sports Trading Strategy / .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.