Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

10 Ronaldo & Messi Records That Might Never Be Broken. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 10 Ronaldo & Messi Records That Might Never Be Broken. (1139 Views)

Ten Premier League Records That Might Never Be Broken / Lionel Messi Records His First Goal Of 2022 / Messi's 7th Golden Boot, Cr7's 6th UCL & Records That Can Be Broken This Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Ronaldo & Messi Records That Might Never Be Broken. by allgoodlight(m): 11:22am On Jan 17, 2021
Both players are currently considered as the best footballers of all time, they have been dominated football during the last 10 to 15 years, Superb players, both players have very good football stats and records, some of this records may never be broken.

Here are 10 spectacular Ronaldo and Messi Records I think are unbreakable.

1. Most Ballon d’Or awards – Messi
lionel messi, fc barcelona, la liga

The Argentine forward Lionel Messi is reportedly said to have successfully won a remarkable six ballon d'or awards in his career, most won by single player in football history, only Ronaldo who have been able to win this award five times may be able to reach this spectacular landmark.

2. 10+ UCL goals in 7 consecutive seasons – Ronaldo

Manuel Neuer, Cristiano Ronaldo

Cristiano Ronaldo is the king of the Champions league, the Portuguese star has been dis-speakeble in the field of play for the last 10-15 years, his undisputed performance led Real-Madrid to the trophy for 3 consecutive season, 2016, 2017, and 2018, he is reportedly said to have scored 10 or more goals in seven consecutive seasons between 2011/12 and 2017/18.

3. La Liga King – Messi

Lionel Messi

the super star who have broken almost all Laliga records with Barcelona and have continued to create more, he is reportedly said to have the most Laliga goals, the iconic player has scored over 430 Laliga goals in his career, I don't think any other player can reach this landmark.

4. 50+ goals in 6 seasons in a row – Ronaldo

Cristiano Ronaldo, Juventus, Serie A

we all know what this man can do when it comes to goal scoring, the undisputed player was unstoppable for six conversative seasons in a row, top-notch performance from the Portuguese, according to reports, Cristiano Ronaldo repeatedly scored 50+ goals in six successive campaigns from 2010/11 to 2015/16, no other player have ever done this before, and I don't think will ever.

5. Most European Golden Shoe prizes – Messi

Winning the European golden boot is great but winning it six times means you are extraordinary, Lionel Messi have successfully won six European golden boot in his career, he won his last European golden boot after scoring 36 goals in only 34 games and 15 assists as he also won his 10th Laliga title that season.

6. Most Champions League goals – Ronaldo
Cristiano Ronaldo, Real Madrid, Champions League.

Cristiano Ronaldo the undisputed king of the Champions league, the 35 year old player who is one of the most decorated players in football is reportedly said to have the most goals in Europe's Elite league competition, the iconic player have netted a remarkable 131 champions league goals and have won five champions league trophies.

7. Most goals in a calendar year – Messi
Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo.

This is absolutely top-notch, in 2012 Lionel Messi went out of this world,he was a mini god in the pitch, his fans will never forget this landmark, the Argentine superbly netted the most goals by a single player in a calendar year after and astonishing 91 goals in 2012, this record might just live forever, Cristiano Ronaldo also scored his highest in a calendar year in 2012 after netting an astonishing 71 goals.

8. Titles from the Top 3 European leagues
Cristiano.

Cristiano Ronaldo is simply outstanding, he successfully won three deferent trophies from Europe top five leagues, the undisputed player made history after winning his first Seria A throphy back in 2018/19 season, this means Ronaldo have won three deferent league title with three deferent teams in Europe's top five leagues, premier league with Manchester, Laliga with Real-Madrid, and Seria A with Juventus.

9. Four Ballon d’Ors in a row
Lionel Messi.

from 2009-2012 was Lionel Messi's era, the 33 years old man was unstoppable, I don't think even Cristiano Ronaldo can beat this landmark, Lionel Messi successfully won four ballon d'or in a row, no one else have ever done that in the history of football and I don't think any one can still reach this landmark.

10. 60 goals in 4 consecutive calendar years – Ronaldo.

Cristiano Ronaldo a legendary goal scorer, the undisputed player of the last decades, the 35 years old genius amazed fans after netting an incredible 60+ goals in four consecutive calendar year, he has continued to be a treat to opposition defenses, Ronaldo reach this landmark between 2011-2014.

Which of this records do you think is the strongest? also point out the weakest of them all.

Do you think football can still see people like Ronaldo and Messi?

Re: 10 Ronaldo & Messi Records That Might Never Be Broken. by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 17, 2021
All hail the only true G.O.A.T. The undisputed best footballer the world has ever seen. the king and nightmare to d penalty and tap-in prince.
Guess who the true GOAT is and win a house in banana island or New York.
Re: 10 Ronaldo & Messi Records That Might Never Be Broken. by bottlewater1(m): 11:35am On Jan 17, 2021
I pray to set records too that no one will ever break
Re: 10 Ronaldo & Messi Records That Might Never Be Broken. by allgoodlight(m): 11:35am On Jan 17, 2021
Puloc:
All hail the only true G.O.A.T. The undisputed best footballer the world has ever seen. the king and nightmare to d penalty and tap-in prince.
Funny you, King Messi
Re: 10 Ronaldo & Messi Records That Might Never Be Broken. by allgoodlight(m): 11:37am On Jan 17, 2021
bottlewater1:
I pray to set records too that no one will ever break

Gargantuan Amen
Re: 10 Ronaldo & Messi Records That Might Never Be Broken. by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 17, 2021
allgoodlight:
Funny you, King Messi
U sabi d way na. Make good things fall on u.
Re: 10 Ronaldo & Messi Records That Might Never Be Broken. by allgoodlight(m): 11:50am On Jan 17, 2021
Puloc:

U sabi d way na. Make good things fall on u.

Ameeeeeen.
Re: 10 Ronaldo & Messi Records That Might Never Be Broken. by MJBOLT: 12:29pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ronaldo is not the only player to win league titles in the EPL, Serie A and La Liga,Danilo also has that record.
Re: 10 Ronaldo & Messi Records That Might Never Be Broken. by paulolee(m): 12:58pm On Jan 17, 2021
wow..nice compilation from these two aliens but my pick from these insane records are..
1..messi 91 goals in a calendar year, nobody can try such again, not even a younger messi Because we now have less games to play in a year in both club n country football..
2..50 goals in 6 seasons in a role would take another goal machine like cr7 to break, a younger lewa or even haaland can have a shot if he moves to madrid or barca with same form but i doubt their consistency...
3..60 goals in 4 calendar years is also a tall order because it takes consistency in club and country football for 4 years, abeg only a younger advance cr7 can break such..
4..leo la liga records and his 6 golden shoe won is very difficult unless if anoda cr7 or messi comes alone in next generation..
5..4 ballon d or in a roll seems impossible too but can be broken if cr7 comes back alone without messi because only aliens like them can break such feat due to their "insane consistency"...
both are great players but messi is my GOAT because he is talented and more like a genius dt I enjoy watching the more
Re: 10 Ronaldo & Messi Records That Might Never Be Broken. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 17, 2021
EPL fans please come and wail. EPL is not the best league grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Ronaldo & Messi Records That Might Never Be Broken. by paulolee(m): 1:03pm On Jan 17, 2021
Masonkaycares:
EPL fans please come and wail. EPL is not the best league grin
thats normal na...EPL is the Richest and more maketable, its the best business wise but not the best going by its individual teams..
Re: 10 Ronaldo & Messi Records That Might Never Be Broken. by paulolee(m): 1:05pm On Jan 17, 2021
MJBOLT:
Ronaldo is not the only player to win league titles in the EPL, Serie A and La Liga,Danilo also has that record.
guy calm down, Clarence seedorf is the only player dead or alive to win the UCL with 3 different teams in 3 different country, ajax, madrid and millan....
we all know the ucl is more elusive than any country league title, so does dt make seedorf a goat??
Re: 10 Ronaldo & Messi Records That Might Never Be Broken. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 17, 2021
paulolee:

thats normal na...EPL is the Richest and more maketable, its the best business wise but not the best going by its individual teams..
Imagine Everton under koeman going out of the first round of the Europa League without a win, Spanish teams fare well in European competitions. I just don't know why grin
Re: 10 Ronaldo & Messi Records That Might Never Be Broken. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 17, 2021
MJBOLT:
Ronaldo went to juventus to compensate the fact that Messi outshone him in the La Liga 6/9 grin now he can win the league in peace with juve with his cheap penalties. Remove his penalties at juve and you'll see that Ronaldo offers very little.
Re: 10 Ronaldo & Messi Records That Might Never Be Broken. by paulolee(m): 1:24pm On Jan 17, 2021
Masonkaycares:
Imagine Everton under koeman going out of the first round of the Europa League without a win, Spanish teams fare well in European competitions. I just don't know why grin
guy no be today matter....when it comes to European competition EPL teams are side chicks to spanish teams..
in the last 10yrs spanish teams have won more european trophies than epl teams and also sevilla once dumped thier mighty man.u in UCL last 2 seasons and sevilla still dumped dem again last year Europa knock out, abi na Liverpool wey athletico beat for thier mighty anfied with a man down, I even remeber a smaller atheltco bibao once dumped man.u with moyes out of UCL, or make I no even talk about wetin barca de use their eye see.
EPL wins i remeber are jus dt Liverpool winning barca and city beating madrid last season..
EPL teams are strong in their league but very weak when facing spanish teams...
Re: 10 Ronaldo & Messi Records That Might Never Be Broken. by punisha: 1:25pm On Jan 17, 2021
These two will forever be celebrated.
They fared well in their careers. Each with his own amazing ability to do what others can't.
If u ask me, only problem with this two is they shared the spotlight same time and in same century.
Re: 10 Ronaldo & Messi Records That Might Never Be Broken. by MJBOLT: 1:33pm On Jan 17, 2021
it is good to read and understand,no where in my comment did I mention UCL undecided

paulolee:

guy calm down, Clarence seedorf is the only player dead or alive to win the UCL with 3 different teams in 3 different country, ajax, madrid and millan....
we all know the ucl is more elusive than any country league title, so does dt make seedorf a goat??
Re: 10 Ronaldo & Messi Records That Might Never Be Broken. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 17, 2021
paulolee:

guy no be today matter....when it comes to European competition EPL teams are side chicks to spanish teams..
in the last 10yrs spanish teams have won more european trophies than epl teams and also sevilla once dumped thier mighty man.u in UCL last 2 seasons and sevilla still dumped dem again last year Europa knock out, abi na Liverpool wey athletico beat for thier mighty anfied with a man down, I even remeber a smaller atheltco bibao once dumped man.u with moyes out of UCL, or make I no even talk about wetin barca de use their eye see.
EPL wins i remeber are jus dt Liverpool winning barca and city beating madrid last season..
EPL teams are strong in their league but very weak when facing spanish teams...
Growing up I watched EPL but it was kinda boring but the day I set my eyes on Barcelona (UCL semifinal against United) that Barca lost 1-0 on aggregate I fell in love with Barcelona. I stopped watching the EPL the day I found Barcelona. If it's not Barcelona am not watching. But I now watch the EPL. Guardiola transformed the league from a physical avenue to a tactical arena. But that man wey dey park bus unnecessarily no go change tactics. He made me hate Chelsea. I always wish Chelsea loose.
Re: 10 Ronaldo & Messi Records That Might Never Be Broken. by paulolee(m): 1:47pm On Jan 17, 2021
MJBOLT:
it is good to read and understand,no where in my comment did I mention UCL undecided

yes I know, am saying you should stop ranting about him winning league in 3 countries because not all players played for 3 or more countries...
seedorf is suppose to talk more concerning dt ur so called record because he won a bigger UCL in 3 countries and nobodi is talking abt it...you cant compare the weight of both records na..
incase u dnt kno, zlatan won league titkes in ajax, barca, Italy n france...how abt dt?
Re: 10 Ronaldo & Messi Records That Might Never Be Broken. by MJBOLT: 2:10pm On Jan 17, 2021
the bone of contention is "winning 3 league titles in Europe top 3 leagues(EPL,Serie A and La Liga)" nobody gives a fvck what seedorf or zlatan did because it is irrelevant to the discussion,danilo has that record also,next time read,understand and stick to the topic.

paulolee:

yes I know, am saying you should stop ranting about him winning league in 3 countries because not all players played for 3 or more countries...
seedorf is suppose to talk more concerning dt ur so called record because he won a bigger UCL in 3 countries and nobodi is talking abt it...you cant compare the weight of both records na..
incase u dnt kno, zlatan won league titkes in ajax, barca, Italy n france...how abt dt?
Re: 10 Ronaldo & Messi Records That Might Never Be Broken. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 17, 2021
Masonkaycares:
Ronaldo went to juventus to compensate the fact that Messi outshone him in the La Liga 6/9 grin now he can win the league in peace with juve with his cheap penalties. Remove his penalties at juve and you'll see that Ronaldo offers very little.
False.
Re: 10 Ronaldo & Messi Records That Might Never Be Broken. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 17, 2021
Puloc:
You're just a Messi Worshipper.
In fact,your post is baseless.
Re: 10 Ronaldo & Messi Records That Might Never Be Broken. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 17, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You're just a Messi Worshipper.
In fact,your post is baseless.
He pain u that he's d best. lol Go and die.

Re: 10 Ronaldo & Messi Records That Might Never Be Broken. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 17, 2021
MJBOLT:
the bone of contention is "winning 3 league titles in Europe top 3 leagues(EPL,Serie A and La Liga)" nobody gives a fvck what seedorf or zlatan did because it is irrelevant to the discussion,danilo has that record also,next time read,understand and stick to the topic.

Don't mind Messi's worshippers.
They lie against Ronaldo in the name of Messi.
Re: 10 Ronaldo & Messi Records That Might Never Be Broken. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 17, 2021
Puloc:

He pain u that he's d best. lol Go and die.
Rubbish!!!
Are you the one that made him the greatest?
Keep making noise!!!
In fact, you should be sucking his dick.
You're attracted to him,right?
Re: 10 Ronaldo & Messi Records That Might Never Be Broken. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 17, 2021
HellVictorinho:

False.
A pained Ronaldo fan spotted. He couldn't compete with Messi in the league
Re: 10 Ronaldo & Messi Records That Might Never Be Broken. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 17, 2021
HellVictorinho:
Rubbish!!! Are you the one that made him the greatest? Keep making noise!!! In fact, you should be sucking his dick. You're attracted to him,right?
I've always wondered if all penaldo fans are homo like u. tueh on u lots.

Re: 10 Ronaldo & Messi Records That Might Never Be Broken. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 17, 2021
Puloc:

I've always wondered if all penaldo fans are homo like u. tueh on u lots.
Bullshit!!!
I'm not homo.
But you remain a Penamessi Worshipper!!!!
Re: 10 Ronaldo & Messi Records That Might Never Be Broken. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 17, 2021
Masonkaycares:
A pained Ronaldo fan spotted. He couldn't compete with Messi in the league
An ignorant Messi Worshipper spotted.
Re: 10 Ronaldo & Messi Records That Might Never Be Broken. by OJEEMAH(m): 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2021
Op is a fan of CR7. Why is Messi 's achievements centered on just La liga??

Zlatan also won Ligue1, La liga & Seria A.

Messi scored 50+ goals in consecutive seasons.

Re: 10 Ronaldo & Messi Records That Might Never Be Broken. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2021
HellVictorinho:

An ignorant Messi Worshipper spotted.
puberty is far from you.
Re: 10 Ronaldo & Messi Records That Might Never Be Broken. by Elzakzaky: 8:13pm On Jan 17, 2021
Alas, the midget can never achieve this feat

8. Titles from the Top 3 European leagues
Cristiano.

Cristiano Ronaldo is simply outstanding, he successfully won three deferent trophies from Europe top five leagues, the undisputed player made history after winning his first Seria A throphy back in 2018/19 season, this means Ronaldo have won three deferent league title with three deferent teams in Europe's top five leagues, premier league with Manchester, Laliga with Real-Madrid, and Seria A with Juventus.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daily Sure 2 Odds / Joan Laporta Determined To Bring Pep Guardiola Back To Barcelona / 1.5 Odds Trial Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.