Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Pastor Who Enjoys Sleeping With 12 Years Old Daughter Finally Caught (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Who Enjoys Sleeping With 12 Years Old Daughter Finally Caught (video) (2710 Views)

Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) / CAC Pastor Who Enjoys Sleeping With His Daughter Finally Exposed (photo) / Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Who Enjoys Sleeping With 12 Years Old Daughter Finally Caught (video) by vifefec640: 11:47am On Jan 17, 2021
After Sleeping With His 12 years Daughter, See What Happened To Him

A Nigerian man has been nabbed for sleeping with his 12 years daughter with the consent of the mother, his wife. It was gathered that the suspect has been having canal knowledge of his daughters for over three years with the consent of his wife.

His incestuous affair was blown open when the relatives suspected it and swiftly engaged other members of the extended family and a native doctor who further revealed and exposed the father’s illicit acts with on children.

Watch the Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02QVBJYd7FE

1 Like

Re: Pastor Who Enjoys Sleeping With 12 Years Old Daughter Finally Caught (video) by BobFischer(m): 11:53am On Jan 17, 2021
Speechless!!!...

yeye dey smell...
Re: Pastor Who Enjoys Sleeping With 12 Years Old Daughter Finally Caught (video) by wyqay: 11:55am On Jan 17, 2021
mogbe
Re: Pastor Who Enjoys Sleeping With 12 Years Old Daughter Finally Caught (video) by NwaNimo1(m): 11:58am On Jan 17, 2021
Kai...
Re: Pastor Who Enjoys Sleeping With 12 Years Old Daughter Finally Caught (video) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 12:09pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ahhhhh I'm weak inside....
Re: Pastor Who Enjoys Sleeping With 12 Years Old Daughter Finally Caught (video) by Abdullah36(m): 12:10pm On Jan 17, 2021
They raped underage girls
We married underage girls

I think the d is c

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Who Enjoys Sleeping With 12 Years Old Daughter Finally Caught (video) by timothydare(m): 12:11pm On Jan 17, 2021
Hmmmm, na wa o
Re: Pastor Who Enjoys Sleeping With 12 Years Old Daughter Finally Caught (video) by Abdullah36(m): 12:12pm On Jan 17, 2021
T
Re: Pastor Who Enjoys Sleeping With 12 Years Old Daughter Finally Caught (video) by Simplyleo: 12:22pm On Jan 17, 2021
Abdullah36:
They raped underage girls
We married underage girls

I think the d is c
They will tell you he is not a Pastor.

Meanwhile, this is a man that will gather not less than hundred people and delivers the message of God to them. And in appreciation, they give offerings a d tithes.

But let even an unfounded allegation be levelled against one Ibrahim (not imam) from Sokoto and who doesn't even go to mosque. Ipob lunatics will lump up the whole muslims all over the world and start competing on whose tongue is the longest and sharpest.

As far as I'm concerned, ipob miscreants are not different from animals.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Who Enjoys Sleeping With 12 Years Old Daughter Finally Caught (video) by AlphaLover: 1:10pm On Jan 17, 2021
Simplyleo:

They will tell you he is not a Pastor.

Meanwhile, this is a man that will gather not less than hundred people and delivers the message of God to them. And in appreciation, they give offerings a d tithes.

But let even an unfounded allegation be levelled against one Ibrahim (not imam) from Sokoto and who doesn't even go to mosque. Ipob lunatics will lump up the whole muslims all over the world and start competing on whose tongue is the longest and sharpest.

As far as I'm concerned, ipob miscreants are not different from animals.

I don't think this member is normal in the Brain

Shows severe signs of mental health issues

Every single post you try to tell us how ipob this and that

Are you sure your mum is not ipob ?

Because you are so obsessed with those people, are you sure you are normal ?

All your posts ipob this and that ipob or you think the rest of us like northerners ?

Senseless person

1 Like

Re: Pastor Who Enjoys Sleeping With 12 Years Old Daughter Finally Caught (video) by DaddyRochie1642: 1:14pm On Jan 17, 2021
Are my eyes Deceiving me, ... I zoomed in on that picture and the man's face looks like he's smiling sad sad

** Spits in Disgust **
Re: Pastor Who Enjoys Sleeping With 12 Years Old Daughter Finally Caught (video) by Harrykn: 2:11pm On Jan 17, 2021
That guy nor be pastor
Re: Pastor Who Enjoys Sleeping With 12 Years Old Daughter Finally Caught (video) by Smitharo(m): 2:17pm On Jan 17, 2021
Everybody dem go tag am pastor, dat small pikin don reach 12yrs old so? cry
Re: Pastor Who Enjoys Sleeping With 12 Years Old Daughter Finally Caught (video) by padi94(m): 3:49pm On Jan 17, 2021
This one na mumu OP WHERE DID YOU HEAR PASTOR IN THE VIDEO... YOU ARE A BOKO HARAM ONLINE. Call Army, we hv seen one bokoharam propagandists here.
Re: Pastor Who Enjoys Sleeping With 12 Years Old Daughter Finally Caught (video) by illicit(m): 3:51pm On Jan 17, 2021
Nawa o....
Re: Pastor Who Enjoys Sleeping With 12 Years Old Daughter Finally Caught (video) by Molahnelson(m): 4:50pm On Jan 17, 2021
I see a lot of people claiming to be pastor but they are agents of dark force

I see dark force waging tremendous battles against Ministers of God, through lust

I said dark force preparing their legions to go into the church to desecrate it

I see the battle line has been drawn between the dark force and the church

But I saw the church coming out Victoriously, hallelujah thanks be unto God

Take heeds the saying of the spirit
Re: Pastor Who Enjoys Sleeping With 12 Years Old Daughter Finally Caught (video) by Thunderdon: 6:45pm On Jan 17, 2021
Him mm mm all this 6 month pastor who lack spiritual trading. Common lust u can't overcome
Re: Pastor Who Enjoys Sleeping With 12 Years Old Daughter Finally Caught (video) by Thunderdon: 6:45pm On Jan 17, 2021
Molahnelson:
I see a lot of people claiming to be pastor but they are agents of dark force

I see dark force waging tremendous battles against Ministers of God, through lust

I said dark force preparing their legions to go into the church to desecrate it

I see the battle line has been drawn between the dark force and the church

But I saw the church coming out Victoriously, hallelujah thanks be unto God

Take heeds the saying of the spirit

Truth

1 Like

Re: Pastor Who Enjoys Sleeping With 12 Years Old Daughter Finally Caught (video) by TEMPESTETIM(m): 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2021
BobFischer:
Speechless!!!...

yeye dey smell...
So so bad....

(1) (Reply)

Gruesome Footage Shows 15-year Old Girl Mauled By Sharks / How To Withdraw Money Form Another Persons Account Using Your Own ATM / Photos Of Scammers Who Duped Me This Past Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.