Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Yahoo Boy Arrested With Girlfriend's Corpse In Delta - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Arrested With Girlfriend's Corpse In Delta (83914 Views)

24-year-old Groom-to-be Dies After Quarreling With Girlfriend (pic) / Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos / 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested With Girlfriend's Corpse In Delta by Shortyyy(f): 7:49pm On Jan 17, 2021
Men
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested With Girlfriend's Corpse In Delta by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 17, 2021
While I condemn this act, I still want use this opportunity to ask ladies to be careful about who Dem dey hang out with o. Money is good but life is good too

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested With Girlfriend's Corpse In Delta by clockwisereport: 7:49pm On Jan 17, 2021
Which kind name be Akpovwovwo?

7 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested With Girlfriend's Corpse In Delta by thaoriginator: 7:50pm On Jan 17, 2021
angry
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested With Girlfriend's Corpse In Delta by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 17, 2021
CaptainPrice1:
The lady killed herself. She knew that the guy was into to Yahoo and she still choose to stay all because of money..

I pity ladies out there following yahoo boys, if white people no gree pay them, due to peer pressure they will eventually use you for Ritual...
Yeah, always blame the lady.
The thread below, a lady was disgraced publicly for stealing iPhone 12.
"It's her fault, she deserves it"
Now a lady was killed by her boyfriend, whom she trusted
"its her fault".
Bloody hypocrite

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested With Girlfriend's Corpse In Delta by brandsoncharlie: 7:50pm On Jan 17, 2021
mytime24:
Go and rest 6OO yrs in prison
The girl is already resting 600 years in prison no I mean to say hell. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested With Girlfriend's Corpse In Delta by Stateoforigin: 7:50pm On Jan 17, 2021
Na wa oooo

Check my signature if you live in Abuja
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested With Girlfriend's Corpse In Delta by chimhigher(m): 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2021
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested With Girlfriend's Corpse In Delta by SirJerrie(m): 7:53pm On Jan 17, 2021
A member of the "I only date Yahoo boys" Association of Nigeria just lost a valid member embarassed

RIP to the dead

I hope the boy pays for his crime

9 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested With Girlfriend's Corpse In Delta by brandsoncharlie: 7:53pm On Jan 17, 2021
Viknat:
While I condemn this act, I still want use this opportunity to ask ladies to be careful about who Dem dey hang out with o. Money is good but life is good too
Nigerian girls don't want to hear you don't have money. Even girls from rich homes are also involved. If you try to play nice with them na tongue you go see.
For me anymore that fall victim, no sorry from me.

12 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested With Girlfriend's Corpse In Delta by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 7:53pm On Jan 17, 2021
Braintrain:
Liar every jobless Nigerian youth is a yahoo boy?

Your chill level is zero. Lwkm.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested With Girlfriend's Corpse In Delta by Babaj145(m): 7:55pm On Jan 17, 2021
OOzz:
Delta/edo boys and yahooism
Sharap there!!
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested With Girlfriend's Corpse In Delta by BarrElChapo(m): 7:56pm On Jan 17, 2021
Odimma good for the dead
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested With Girlfriend's Corpse In Delta by thaoriginator: 7:56pm On Jan 17, 2021
greatness77:
if u come delta state bro u will see as parents used to celebrate their son who is into this shit, they even boast with it, we dat are not into yahoo are been marginalized, even to get girlfriend na wahala if u toast dem they will look u from hair to to, me I can't waste RIP to them again ooo because they used to know very well that their boyfriend is into yahoo, because those boys doesn't hid it anymore,
Omo Delta state na one badman area me say... The good, the bad and the ugly dem deh deh. Me dey back addi place for like 3-4 months.. Jakpa junction and effunrun road and dsc round about and express and em....em...em, okopkoko, ogbolokpoao

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested With Girlfriend's Corpse In Delta by WoundedLamb: 7:57pm On Jan 17, 2021
CaptainPrice1:
The lady killed herself. She knew that the guy was into to Yahoo and she still choose to stay all because of money..

I pity ladies out there following yahoo boys, if white people no gree pay them, due to peer pressure they will eventually use you for Ritual...

I was waiting for this comment. It's always about the ladies regardless of who's perpetuating the crime. When a woman kills, ladies are terrible. When a man kills, the lady killed herself. In one way or the other, the lady eventually takes the blame home. You didn't even call out your fellow man who murdered another human being. But you were quick to point out how the lady brought it upon herself. While you're pitying the ladies, also be kind enough to pity the yahoo boys themselves who risk their lives as well. Let's learn to balance out our criticism.

10 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested With Girlfriend's Corpse In Delta by Digmygold: 7:57pm On Jan 17, 2021
When. Ubunja blood dey run inside your veins. Awom Lucifer in human flesh
God destroys evil people.
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested With Girlfriend's Corpse In Delta by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 17, 2021
This country is bleeped, depressing.

It's going get a lot worse!
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested With Girlfriend's Corpse In Delta by edoairways: 7:58pm On Jan 17, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sad Those are set of CRIMINALS that ENDSARS.Not supporting SARS BANDITS sha
The SARS officers are guilty too
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested With Girlfriend's Corpse In Delta by thatigboman: 7:58pm On Jan 17, 2021
Identity unknown, cause of death of the girl unknown, but you know he is a yahoo boy. How possible is that please
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested With Girlfriend's Corpse In Delta by Raychee(f): 7:59pm On Jan 17, 2021
Wahala for who dey date yahoo boy undecided

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested With Girlfriend's Corpse In Delta by edoairways: 7:59pm On Jan 17, 2021
Chii59:

Yeah, always blame the lady.
The thread below, a lady was disgraced publicly for stealing iPhone 12.
"It's her fault, she deserves it"
Now a lady was killed by her boyfriend, whom she trusted
"its her fault".
Bloody hypocrite
The lady is at fault. She knew the kind of guy she was dating

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested With Girlfriend's Corpse In Delta by butterfly777(m): 7:59pm On Jan 17, 2021
Pl
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested With Girlfriend's Corpse In Delta by TheRedpillguy: 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2021
Well, you can't eat fast money without bringing something to the table. Virginia is not enough.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested With Girlfriend's Corpse In Delta by dalass(f): 8:02pm On Jan 17, 2021
CaptainPrice1:

I know the poor girl will still get the blame.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested With Girlfriend's Corpse In Delta by Benresmy(m): 8:02pm On Jan 17, 2021
Islie:
The suspect, said to be a resident of Urhuoka, Abraka in the Ethiope East Local Government Area of the state, is cooling his heels in police detention.

https://saharareporters.com/2021/01/17/suspected-yahoo-boy-arrested-girlfriends-corpse-delta
The ritual so called yahoo ++ don dey too much for Delta state.. undecided
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested With Girlfriend's Corpse In Delta by Miarose: 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2021
If only she was stingy
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested With Girlfriend's Corpse In Delta by Anaerobi(m): 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2021
our girls won't listen...

some of this girls knows their boyfriend are into Yahoo.
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested With Girlfriend's Corpse In Delta by sylve11: 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2021
Flexherbal:
Do not do to others what you do not want to be done to you.

Na so.... cool
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested With Girlfriend's Corpse In Delta by Chike222(m): 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2021
Una no see as una dey use call yahoo boys for anything ritual wey happen...make im go face im warrant and make una no ever call yahoo boys again for this kind nonsense matters....as if una go fit carry money give person......stingy people...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bida Polytechnic Students & Indigenes Clash. Some Dead (Graphic Photos) / Female Thieves Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photos) / People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.