Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

A Taxify Driver Went Away With My iPhone - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Taxify Driver Went Away With My iPhone (586 Views)

Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) / Taxify Driver's 8 Rules For Ladies Before Entering His Car (Photo) / Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Taxify Driver Went Away With My iPhone by Adesuwag(m): 2:20pm On Jan 17, 2021
Re: A Taxify Driver Went Away With My iPhone by OlayemiAshraf(m): 2:21pm On Jan 17, 2021
Re: A Taxify Driver Went Away With My iPhone by Freestainworld(m): 2:30pm On Jan 17, 2021
The guy have eaten you black and blue.
Re: A Taxify Driver Went Away With My iPhone by tyup(m): 2:37pm On Jan 17, 2021
Not a new thing, Those are one of the challenges we face when we order uber and the driver happen to be an Ipob dude
Re: A Taxify Driver Went Away With My iPhone by Macphenson: 2:39pm On Jan 17, 2021
How do.we believe your story when we are yet to understand if you are a male or female?
Re: A Taxify Driver Went Away With My iPhone by Adesuwag(m): 2:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
Blye:

Stop using expensive phones.

Find an expert to track it. 30k in competent hands would lead you to your phone.
how do I get a competent person to help me track it.
its iPhone 11 and I've used the find my phone to track it. it says offline.
Re: A Taxify Driver Went Away With My iPhone by Adesuwag(m): 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2021
Blye:

Your phone comes with original credentials. Create a thread. All devices are traceable on or off. But first lay a complain about your experience with the platform
I don't have the credentials, i bought it from one the UK used phone thread on NL .over a year ago. Thank you for your concern, I'll send my complaint to the platform
Re: A Taxify Driver Went Away With My iPhone by Adesuwag(m): 2:55pm On Jan 17, 2021
Can anyone please help me with taxify customer care email to address..thank you
Re: A Taxify Driver Went Away With My iPhone by entrep88: 3:19pm On Jan 17, 2021
Freestainworld:
The guy have eaten you black and blue.
Let me tell you, the taxify or Uber guy may be ignorant of the missing phone. It happens, he may pick another passenger immediately. Not completely innocent though.
Re: A Taxify Driver Went Away With My iPhone by cletz991(m): 4:11pm On Jan 17, 2021
U are so fullish
tyup:
Not a new thing, Those are one of the challenges we face when we order uber and the driver happen to be an Ipob dude
Re: A Taxify Driver Went Away With My iPhone by denny97797: 6:41pm On Jan 17, 2021
Re: A Taxify Driver Went Away With My iPhone by Originalsly: 4:47am On Jan 18, 2021
Hmm.... you left your phone in the cab and blaming the driver for carrying away your phone? The driver may not even know you left your phone....it can be the following passenger.... it can be he made a stop... passerby saw the phone opened the car and took it.... it can be it was picked from your bag.... stop pointing fngers.

(1) (Reply)

5 Scary Places On Earth You Should Never Visit Alone / Funding My Living Expenses In A European Country, How Feasible? / South Africa Floods: Deadliest Storm On Record Kills Over 300 People (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.