Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Google Ads: The Number Of Ads You Can Show Has Been Limited? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Ads: The Number Of Ads You Can Show Has Been Limited? (614 Views)

Number Of Internet Users In Each State / Warning_amber Ad Serving Has Been Limited invalid Traffic Concerns 23nov 2019 / The Number Of Ads You Can Show Has Been Limited No More Ads On My Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Ads: The Number Of Ads You Can Show Has Been Limited? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 17, 2021
Nairalanders,
Google ads sent me this mail, "The number of ads you can show has been limited. For details, go to the Policy center", though i can access my account. its a week plus, and the message has not been lifted
Earnings have ceased, they complain of invalid traffics.

When will ads return to my site?
Re: Google Ads: The Number Of Ads You Can Show Has Been Limited? by LMServices: 3:14pm On Jan 17, 2021
When AdSense limit ads on a website, it is done for several reasons:

1. Your traffic source is suspicious or not established.
2. Your traffic quality is questionable
3. Your blog is a threat to advertisers and due diligence needs to carried out.
4. You do not have enough organic traffic.

When this happens, the first thing to do is to leave your ad units the way they are. It could take as much as a year or two for your ads to return. There is no definite thing to do to restore your ads. However, there are a couple of tricks which has been tried and proven to be effective.
Re: Google Ads: The Number Of Ads You Can Show Has Been Limited? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 17, 2021
LMServices:
When AdSense limit ads on a website, it is done for several reasons:

1. Your traffic source is suspicious or not established.
2. Your traffic quality is questionable
3. Your blog is a threat to advertisers and due diligence needs to carried out.
4. You do not have enough organic traffic.

When this happens, the first thing to do is to leave your ad units the way they are. It could take as much as a year or two for your ads to return. There is no definite thing to do to restore your ads. However, there are a couple of tricks which has been tried and proven to be effective.

they said in less than 30 days, they will attend to me as investigation is ongoing.
See part of the message:
Your account is still fully accessible and you can view details about this account-level issue in the Policy center. While this ad serving limit typically impacts publishers for less than 30 days. We encourage you to be proactive in making sure your ad traffic complies with the AdSense Program policies. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Meanwhile what is the tricks proven to be effective?
Re: Google Ads: The Number Of Ads You Can Show Has Been Limited? by emmyw(m): 8:27am On Jan 18, 2021
Your Ads Will Come Back In 14 Days Or Less If You Do This

Publish More Articles, Don't Share On Social Media Yet, Just Keep Updating Your Blog Daily!

If It's Normal Ads Limit, It Will Return In 14 Days Or Less But If It's Temporary Ads Limit, It Will Take Like 30 Days!

1 Like

Re: Google Ads: The Number Of Ads You Can Show Has Been Limited? by Nobody: 2:11am On Jan 19, 2021
emmyw:

Publish More Articles, Don't Share On Social Media Yet, Just Keep Updating Your Blog Daily!

If It's Normal Ads Limit, It Will Return In 14 Days Or Less But If It's Temporary Ads Limit, It Will Take Like 30 Days!
My ads returned seven days after. Can I start sharing link on my social Media? Any Advice for me?

Thanks
Re: Google Ads: The Number Of Ads You Can Show Has Been Limited? by emmyw(m): 8:29am On Jan 19, 2021
Otenestbestyaho:
My ads returned seven days after. Can I start sharing link on my social Media? Any Advice for me?

Thanks
Yes But You Should Make Sure Your Organic Traffic Is More Than Social Traffic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Google Ads: The Number Of Ads You Can Show Has Been Limited? by Nobody: 1:15am On Feb 05, 2021
emmyw:

At the expiration of the seven days, the ads were restored
But earnings are been very low, tried all option to have it the way it was, to no avail,
Any solution to this problem?

(1) (Reply)

Help With Using Impact.com Affiliate Program / Help Need Withdrawing Adsense Earnings / I Know As Too Increase Your Income Of Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.