Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Whatsapp Inc Say Users Shouldn't Worry About Sharing Personal Data With Facebook - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Inc Say Users Shouldn't Worry About Sharing Personal Data With Facebook (150 Views)

You Are Actually Giving Away Your Personal Data When You Copy And Paste It / How Do I Know If I Am Sharing My Data With Someone Unknowingly? / FTS 2020 MOD Apk+OBB+Data with January Transfer, Real face & Kits (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Inc Say Users Shouldn't Worry About Sharing Personal Data With Facebook by OptimistSky(m): 3:14pm On Jan 17, 2021
After a change to its terms of service sparked privacy concerns among users, WhatsApp on Monday clarified that its new policy doesn't affect the privacy of people's messages with friends or family.

The messenger app, which sells itself as a privacy focused service, will next month force its users to agree to let Facebook and its subsidiaries collect their personal data on WhatsApp , including phone numbers and locations.

If users don't accept the new terms and conditions by February 8, they will be kicked off the app.

https://optimistsky.com/whatsapp-inc-say-users-shouldnt-worry-about-sharing-personal-data-with-facebook-experts-say-you-should-switch-to-highly-trusted-signal/

(1) (Reply)

2011 Linkedin Account For Sale / Carl Pei Launches Nothing / How Long Does It Take Facebook To Send You Two-identification Code?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.