Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Again! Another Nigerian Arrested in India for Drug Peddling - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Again! Another Nigerian Arrested in India for Drug Peddling (513 Views)

Nigerian Involved In Drug Peddling, Cyber Fraud Arrested With Fake Passport / Chekwume Malvin Arrested For Drug Peddling In India (Photos) / 3 Nigerian Students Arrested For Drug Peddling In Cyprus (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Again! Another Nigerian Arrested in India for Drug Peddling by Philipponzaghi: 6:35pm On Jan 17, 2021

The Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) has arrested a foreign national as part of its drive against the drug supply chain in the city.

On Saturday, NCB officers arrested a Nigerian national, Paul Chigbata Onuoroh, from Navi Mumbai after a half-kilometre chase and seized 475 grams of mephedrone and 38 grams of charas worth ₹25 lakh from his possession.

This is the second arrest of foreign nationals involved in the drugs supply chain, in two days.

Onuoroh is illegally staying in India and is allegedly a big supplier of drugs like cocaine, MD and charas. He recently came out from jail after spending two years sentence in a drug case.

The agency claims that the accused, Onuoroh is a part of a drug distribution racket which supplies cocaine, charas and mephedrone in the city and outskirts. He came to Mumbai four years ago on a business visa for garment business, but he continued to live in Kharghar, Navi Mumbai even after his visa expired. Two years ago, NCB arrested him for allegedly supplying cocaine and he recently came out from jail after serving a two-year sentence, said NCB zonal director Sameer Wankhede.

According to NCB officers, Onuoroh pushed the officer who was approaching him and tried to run away, but another team chased him for almost half kilometre and nabbed him. “During search, we found 475 grams of Mephedrone and 38 grams of charas worth ₹25 lakh from his possession. During further search at his residence, we also recovered a small quantity of drugs. He was arrested under Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act,” said an officer.

The accused was produced in the court on Sunday and has been remanded in custody till January 21.

Re: Again! Another Nigerian Arrested in India for Drug Peddling by Philipponzaghi: 6:37pm On Jan 17, 2021
Re: Again! Another Nigerian Arrested in India for Drug Peddling by Nicolascage66: 6:54pm On Jan 17, 2021
Another one!

Developers again?
Re: Again! Another Nigerian Arrested in India for Drug Peddling by BigSarah(f): 6:56pm On Jan 17, 2021
This OP sole purpose on nairaland is to post drug bust.
Re: Again! Another Nigerian Arrested in India for Drug Peddling by Rememberthen79: 6:56pm On Jan 17, 2021
God if Nigeria sin is too much and you are using these Developers to tarnish our image, please forgive us.

This is now getting out of hand! Kai

3 Likes

Re: Again! Another Nigerian Arrested in India for Drug Peddling by tsdarkside(m): 7:01pm On Jan 17, 2021
chai....

1 Like

Re: Again! Another Nigerian Arrested in India for Drug Peddling by Yoruba1stson: 7:02pm On Jan 17, 2021
Nah dem ndi-potopoto from erosion ravaged region, they don't know anything than drug pushing.
Nyamiris and drug pushing are inseparable, it is in their dna.

2 Likes

Re: Again! Another Nigerian Arrested in India for Drug Peddling by inoki247: 7:03pm On Jan 17, 2021
We know say na dem buh mak we du like say we neva see d name...

He be like say na dere season of burst b diz dem just dey burst dem left and right...

2 Likes

Re: Again! Another Nigerian Arrested in India for Drug Peddling by Philipponzaghi: 7:03pm On Jan 17, 2021
BigSarah:
This OP sole purpose on nairaland is to post drug bust.

I am one of the best drug arrest reporter in Nigeria, infact currently the best.

I always get news as they happen and even SaharaReporters is learning when it comes to the game of reporting drug arrest.

I have made it a duty to give NCAN resident members of Nairaland joy because I have never disappointed them since I took this new job of independent research.

I am restating my commitment that I will uphold the ethics of fair reporting and not be too polarized towards a particular ethnic group but the problem is that they always occur in the news 99.99% of the time.

The response to your question lies in the bolded statement.

2 Likes

Re: Again! Another Nigerian Arrested in India for Drug Peddling by Susu888(m): 7:04pm On Jan 17, 2021
Kai!
Inyamuri why??

2 Likes

Re: Again! Another Nigerian Arrested in India for Drug Peddling by Simplyleo: 7:11pm On Jan 17, 2021
Another one?

1 Like

Re: Again! Another Nigerian Arrested in India for Drug Peddling by Philipponzaghi: 8:01pm On Jan 17, 2021
Simplyleo:
Another one?

Yes o my brother.

1 Like

Re: Again! Another Nigerian Arrested in India for Drug Peddling by BigSarah(f): 8:14pm On Jan 17, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

I am one of the best drug arrest reporter in Nigeria, infact currently the best.

I always get news as they happen and even SaharaReporters is learning when it comes to the game of reporting drug arrest.

I have made it a duty to give NCAN resident members of Nairaland joy because I have never disappointed them since I took this new job of independent research.

I am restating my commitment that I will uphold the ethics of fair reporting and not be too polarized towards a particular ethnic group but the problem is that they always occur in the news 99.99% of the time.

The response to your question lies in the bolded statement.

Why don't you diversify, post internet fraudsters bust.
You clearly have an agenda, i don't blame you though, it's the dumb Narcos that keeps getting caught I blame... (people would always move weight has nothing to do with tribe)
Re: Again! Another Nigerian Arrested in India for Drug Peddling by Tufunky: 6:17am On Jan 18, 2021
Na Dem again.

Re: Again! Another Nigerian Arrested in India for Drug Peddling by VEXT: 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2021
The richest tribe in Nigeria, the hard working tribe in Nigeria.... The only tribe that see other tribes as lazy tribes... The only tribes with the highest millionaires ,the only tribes with mansions in their villages....The developers.. I greet..

(1) (Reply)

Us-based Nigerian Escapes Kidnappers’ Den In Abia, Leads Police To Arrest Captor / A Month After The Uyo Corper Gruesome Murder Of Her Allerged Hook Up- / I Just Saw Another Paedophile Lurking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.