Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,741 members, 7,809,834 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Help Anal Fitsula Is Killing Me. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Anal Fitsula Is Killing Me. (539 Views)

Please Help, Anal Abscess Is Making Me Depressed. / Please Help, Insomnia Is Killing Me / Tramadol Is Killing My Friend. How Can We Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Anal Fitsula Is Killing Me. by Iwillsurvivedis: 6:58pm On Jan 17, 2021
Hello people! Please ignore the typo.
I need urgent advice and help please, sometime in 2019 a strange object (a broom stick) the size of a tooth pick, was found in my left butt cheek, the discovery was late and due to this fact half of my butt cheek had decayed and i almost lost my life, after the initial surgery, the doctor noticed that my right butt cheek too had abscess, i had to undergo another surgery to drain the abscess, it started healing well but we later noticed that it refused to close up completely, when i go to toilet i start to have discomfort and discharge. Later i was diagnosed with anal fitsula.
I had another surgery to insert a drain in my left butt cheek, in summary i have been battling with this since June last 2019, last year the right butt cheek wihich had healed also developed a fitsula. My brethren! Life has not been easy, i sometimes pray that God should take me. Now i have 2 sores in between my ass crack that has refused to heal with pain and discharge all the time.
Now lately i noticed that around the sore is becoming hard like scar tissue and as at today i started noticing it swell on both side, i don't know if its abscess or what not. Am really concerned.

Please don't ridicule me if you don't have anything positive or matured to say.
My life is at stake.
Someone suggested i used one stemcell drug called STC30, please has anyone here ever used it.
I need help please. I have been to hospitals, the last one i went to suggsted a colostomy but another doctor adviced that i shouldn't try it.

If anyone here has experienced this or know someone who has please tell me.
Am contemplating suicide. Am really fed up

@seun
@lalasticlala

Please help post to front page
Re: Help Anal Fitsula Is Killing Me. by Omihanifa: 7:02pm On Jan 17, 2021
Oga try and go back to the hospital make experienced doctors examine am again undecided

1 Like

Re: Help Anal Fitsula Is Killing Me. by Iwillsurvivedis: 7:02pm On Jan 17, 2021
Omihanifa:
Oga try an go to the hospital make experienced doctors examine am undecided

Suggest one
Re: Help Anal Fitsula Is Killing Me. by Omihanifa: 7:05pm On Jan 17, 2021
Iwillsurvivedis:

Suggest one

A federal Hospital preferably ( UCH, akth)
Re: Help Anal Fitsula Is Killing Me. by Iwillsurvivedis: 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2021
Omihanifa:

A federal Hospital preferably ( UCH, akth)

The initial surgeon was from FMH lagos
Re: Help Anal Fitsula Is Killing Me. by chatinent: 7:16pm On Jan 17, 2021
I can help you with herbal drugs.

You'll pay me when you are healed.
Re: Help Anal Fitsula Is Killing Me. by Iwillsurvivedis: 7:17pm On Jan 17, 2021
chatinent:
I can help you with herbal drugs.

You'll pay me when you are healed.

Send your details.
Re: Help Anal Fitsula Is Killing Me. by chatinent: 7:18pm On Jan 17, 2021
Iwillsurvivedis:

Send your details.

08121443666 WhatsApp only.
Re: Help Anal Fitsula Is Killing Me. by candyguyofficia(m): 7:18pm On Jan 17, 2021
I sincerely wish you quick recovery. Please in all your doing suicide isn't an option. Nlanders please be mature in your comment if you can't give medical advice then give him/her words of encouragement and say a prayer for Op.

Aside: I googled the terms Op used trust me Op needs our prayers regardless of any religious difference. You are healed

2 Likes

Re: Help Anal Fitsula Is Killing Me. by Harryase(m): 7:56pm On Jan 17, 2021
I'll advice you try speaking to another doctor.
All will be well!
Re: Help Anal Fitsula Is Killing Me. by onward4life(m): 8:49pm On Jan 17, 2021
Iwillsurvivedis

Yu get mind oooo

Yu never go hospital go do operation

Till now ... Don't joke this is way serious

Please next time write us from ur hospital bed...

Get well soon...
Re: Help Anal Fitsula Is Killing Me. by Myzubby(m): 9:36pm On Jan 17, 2021
MAY GOD ALMIGHTY HEAL YO IMMEDIATELY IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Re: Help Anal Fitsula Is Killing Me. by illicit(m): 4:57am On Jan 18, 2021
Were u flogged with a broom

I guess it broke under ur skin

(1) (Reply)

Why Women With Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Suffer Psychological Trauma –gynaecol / How To Maintain A Young Look And Glowing Face / Green Xanax Bars For Sale In USA Overnight Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.