Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

How To Successfully Run A Pos Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Successfully Run A Pos Business (936 Views)

Is POS Business Profitable? / How To Start A POS Business In Nigeria / How to get a POS for ATM cash withdrawal and Deposit business in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Successfully Run A Pos Business by quineP(f): 7:50pm On Jan 17, 2021
Hello guys,
Happy Sunday to you all.

I don’t want to bore you with a long post so i’ll go straight to the point. In few months, it’ll make a year i finished service. I’ve not being lucky enough to secure a good job, i’ve run several businesses that haven’t been yielding enough profits for me so i thought of starting a Pos business.
Pls guys if anyone have been able to run a pos business successfully, kindly share the pros and cons with me and for the benefit of those interested. Help a sis!

Thanks for your time.
Re: How To Successfully Run A Pos Business by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 17, 2021
quineP:
Hello guys,
Happy Sunday to you all.

I don’t want to bore you with a long post so i’ll go straight to the point. In few months, it’ll make a year i finished service. I’ve not being lucky enough to secure a good job, i’ve run several businesses that haven’t been yielding enough profits for me so i thought of starting a Pos business.
Pls guys if anyone have been able to run a pos business successfully, kindly share the pros and cons with me and for the benefit of those interested. Help a sis!

Thanks for your time.
count your money 3times before giving it to a customer
-if you don't confirm a transfer, don't give out money no matter how much in a rush they are..
-be street smart
-use a bank mobile app to confirm transfers..

1 Like

Re: How To Successfully Run A Pos Business by quineP(f): 8:42pm On Jan 17, 2021
southniyikaye:
count your money 3times before giving it to a customer
-if you don't confirm a transfer, don't give out money no matter how much in a rush they are..
-be street smart
-use a bank mobile app to confirm transfers..
Okay. Thanks for the reply buh how do i start. I’m not getting a fruitful result from google
Re: How To Successfully Run A Pos Business by Mide3367: 12:57am On Jan 18, 2021
quineP:
Okay. Thanks for the reply buh how do i start. I’m not getting a fruitful result from google
simple. Build ur kiosk, apply for pos and start..
Re: How To Successfully Run A Pos Business by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 20, 2021
hello bro I need more details about this POS machine.cane ur phone number let me call u
Re: How To Successfully Run A Pos Business by atop1(m): 8:06am On May 29, 2021
Here is an interesting article i have found.

How to start POS business in Nigeria (Get POS fast) it also have a FREE online you can take
https://posbusiness.com.ng/how-to-start-pos-business-in-nigeria-get-pos-fast/

(1) (Reply)

Bill Gates Will Blot Out The Sun. / Forex Trade Signals / Buy From Amazon/ebay/walmart/dollarstore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.