Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,576 members, 7,958,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:10 AM

Laff Out Ur Sorrows - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Laff Out Ur Sorrows (283 Views)

Grades Of Jokes On #africanhairs_blog To Make You Laugh And Forget Your Sorrows. / The Positive Effects Of Life Misery(pains, Sorrows, Loss,challenges) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laff Out Ur Sorrows by Bankz02(m): 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2021
1. Girls will wear pant and bra in public swimming pool but they will quickly cover their body with wrapper when you want to enter their room Nonsense 2. I helped one lady to carry a 20litre jerrican full of water up to 4th Floor, She was like "thanks alot, just put it down there at the door, my boyfriend is inside he will come and carry it inside" I carried it back downstairs... i don't tolerate Nonsense!!3. Because they call you phone engineer you are now wearing helmet to repair phone What's your aim oga?? 4. While your mother is praying that you should have a long life, you're in your boyfriend's house shouting ''Ooohh yes!!! baby kill me'' My sister you are wasting your mother's prayers. 5. A nigga will spend hours in the gym just to build up muscle like a wrestler. Then one skinny girl will push him on the bed with just one finger and he will fall and be smiling like a fool 6. If a girl is staring at you there are only 2 possibilities... She is interested In you! Or . . . She is farting slowly.... 7. One Kiss On Her Neck & She's breathing Like a hair dryer Women are dramatic 8. **Turn to ur neighbour and say* *NEIGHBOUR* ..... *Shout it loud* *NEIGHBOUR.....* *Shout it louder* *NEIGHBOUR..... * *next month I must buy* *car** 9. Who else noticed this? Yoruba people shout on phone, Igbo people lie on phone, while Hausa people always call the wrong number 10. After reading this jokes, your pocket shall never dry and also you shall enjoy 2021 With your family and loved ones in the name of God.

1 Like

Re: Laff Out Ur Sorrows by LordOfTheGame: 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2021
Amen grin grin grin
Re: Laff Out Ur Sorrows by Hausa(m): 1:19am On Jan 19, 2021
Amen!!!

(1) (Reply)

Digital Marketing / Free #500 When You Register / How Mother Tongue Interference Affects Student Presentation Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.