Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,452 members, 7,958,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:06 PM

Albert Fish - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Albert Fish (332 Views)

Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates / Serial Killers Reveal 8 Albert Fish [cannibal Grandpa] / EFCC Arraigns Senator Albert Bassey On Money Laundering Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Albert Fish by TheSourcerer: 8:11pm On Jan 17, 2021
On the outside, Albert Fish appeared to be an eccentric, grandfatherly old man, but beneath the surface laid a monster with a horrific appetite for children. Fish was a real life “Boogey Man,” only much worse than his fictional counterpart. He committed his most heinous crimes between 1924 and 1928, when he ate two out of the three child victims he confessed to murdering. For this, he was aptly nicknamed the “Werewolf of Wisteria,” but his crimes against children as a serial rapist dated back to the 1890s. Albert Fish was a cold, cunning and opportunistic predator, who used his job as a house painter to find and lure child victims.

Born: May 19, 1870, Washington, D.C.

Died: January 16, 1936, Ossining, New York

M.O.: Lure children, particularly young boys, from low-income neighborhoods with candy, treats and money to a secluded location where he would torture and rape them; for the children he killed uninterrupted, Fish dismembered and ate their bodies.

Motive: Sadistic and masochistic sexual gratification

Victim Count: Raped an estimated 100 children and possibly killed 15, but only confessed to 3 and was convicted of 1.

Best known for: Cannibalism, child predation, religious-themed hallucinations and delusions, self-flagellation during masturbation, and an x-ray showing 27 needles embedded in his pelvic region, used in the pursuit of masochistic sexual gratification.

“I had sort of an idea through Abraham offering his son Isaac as a sacrifice. It always seemed to me that I had to offer a child for sacrifice, to purge myself of iniquities, sins, and abominations in the sight of God...If it wasn’t right, then an angel would stop me at the last moment,” Albert Fish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Albert Fish by mike8804: 11:54pm On Jan 17, 2021
A wicked reincarnated soul

1 Like

Re: Albert Fish by Dliquidmetal(m): 12:20am On Jan 18, 2021
Wild!!!
Re: Albert Fish by Holamilekan97(m): 4:14am On Jan 18, 2021
Omoooooo shocked

(1) (Reply)

A 40 Year Old Fake Doctor, And Her Assistant Were Arrested By Eastern Cape Poli / Woman Shockingly Reveals How Her Baby Was Stolen And Trafficked To India / ASUP Demands Justice For Lecturer Killed By Airforce Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.