Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Who Introduced You To Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Introduced You To Nairaland (222 Views)

You For Destruction Of Properties Know Those Who Introduced Violence In The #end / What Happened To Nairaland?? / Who Introduced You To NAIRALAND?????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Introduced You To Nairaland by slimjohn2k5: 8:52pm On Jan 17, 2021
I was introduced 2010 by a friend from my secondary school and the addiction is getting too much. I open my browser and it is only Nairaland I check.

Can anyone help me out of this addiction

1 Like

Re: Who Introduced You To Nairaland by pascalbenz: 9:49pm On Jan 17, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Introduced You To Nairaland by Icyexpressions: 10:54pm On Jan 17, 2021
My Symbian OS phone in the year 2011 and ever since, I can't just dish the website. I'm fucki..n addicted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Introduced You To Nairaland by marwanafrica: 11:28pm On Jan 17, 2021
Gabis. Sadly enough he is late now, May Almighty lighten up his grave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Introduced You To Nairaland by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 17, 2021
The year was 2016: I really love reading a lot. So i was on sites like naijaloaded, punch news etc. Then the content wasn't enough for me, i made a comment and someone suggested nairaland. That was when curiosity knocked and here i am.

I was a guest for just 3 days b4 i registered. I still enjoy those people in politics, how they argue and all, calling tribes. Infact i just read one where a man swallowed cocaine and the man's name wasn't mentioned. Them, 'Ncan crew' came then one guy said this 'Igbo people' another one said 'na dem again'

Most of the topics that hit frontpage are politics just click the thread and laugh your heart out.

The members curse a lot too. I pity people like Intersexsherry, Pocohantas, Airforcedude, Zzor etc

I love Nairaland cos its super educative and never boring (at least to me.)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Introduced You To Nairaland by illicit(m): 4:17am On Jan 18, 2021
I use to browse in a cafe and one guy do visit Nairaland....

He was always laughing when browsing, I found out he was reading comedy section, that was how and why I joined and I started laughing too....

by the way, where is idowuogbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Introduced You To Nairaland by slimjohn2k5: 11:51am On Jan 18, 2021
I will love to see more if mods can please move this to first page.
Re: Who Introduced You To Nairaland by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
Mynd44 who introduced you to nairaland?

(1) (Reply)

Why Buhari Made Change To His Personal Security / Update On Aircraft Crash Involving Nigerian Airforce Personnels / Frodd Reveals He Was Star-struck Acting With RMD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.