Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Tony Momoh: Nigerians Should Stone Us With Their Votes In 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Momoh: Nigerians Should Stone Us With Their Votes In 2023 (20958 Views)

They Said If They Dont Perform We Should Stone Them We Can Do That Now- Abaribe / Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh / How Obasanjo, Nuhu Ribadu, Ezekwesili Destroyed Nigeria’s Democracy – Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Momoh: Nigerians Should Stone Us With Their Votes In 2023 by tardell007(m): 9:03am On Jan 18, 2021
Shut up we are not voting for you and we are not stoning anybody.
Re: Tony Momoh: Nigerians Should Stone Us With Their Votes In 2023 by femi4: 9:20am On Jan 18, 2021
dikeigbo2:
this man and stone self........he made similar statement with stone in 2015 and now forgetting we are not in stone age anymore
He was born in stone age
Re: Tony Momoh: Nigerians Should Stone Us With Their Votes In 2023 by Neowanskywalker: 9:29am On Jan 18, 2021
This news got me smiling. . This people ehn . .well, their targeted audience would believe them
Re: Tony Momoh: Nigerians Should Stone Us With Their Votes In 2023 by ChoCho54(f): 9:50am On Jan 18, 2021
emkz:

To answer your question on why the press gives him audience, see below:

Before I respond to your wish for Covid to eliminate him, start by telling us your father's name.
Re: Tony Momoh: Nigerians Should Stone Us With Their Votes In 2023 by Hushbingo: 9:55am On Jan 18, 2021
post=98176933:
Don't mind those PDP idiots and urchins. Supporters of frauds, crime and looting that took this country 100 years back from development.
Where is your shop located ?

I want to buy Grills ...

#Myopinion
Re: Tony Momoh: Nigerians Should Stone Us With Their Votes In 2023 by Cocolatti(m): 10:15am On Jan 18, 2021
Tony Mumu
grin grin grin
Re: Tony Momoh: Nigerians Should Stone Us With Their Votes In 2023 by Oshokalo: 10:17am On Jan 18, 2021
youths be ready with ur stone o,na dem talk am
Re: Tony Momoh: Nigerians Should Stone Us With Their Votes In 2023 by Cocolatti(m): 10:20am On Jan 18, 2021
Hushbingo:
Where is your shop located ?

I want to buy Grills ...

#Myopinion
Don't waste your time.
He's a 30k BMC Nairaland Zombie with no business anywhere.
The only barbeque she grills are those sycophantic posts about Buhari and APC.
Re: Tony Momoh: Nigerians Should Stone Us With Their Votes In 2023 by Hushbingo: 10:31am On Jan 18, 2021
Cocolatti:
Don't waste your time.
He's a 30k BMC Nairaland Zombie with no business anywhere.
The only barbeque she grills are those sycophantic posts about Buhari and APC.
Make e tell us....If Nigerians nor vex put tyre for E head... E think say we dey joke for the country ?

E DEY HIDE FOR KEYBOARD DEY SHOUT SAI BABA EVERYDAY, IF E GET MIND MAKE E POST E PHOTO.

Dis people nor just get concience at all, you see the truth, you go still talk say life better....

#Myopinion

1 Like

Re: Tony Momoh: Nigerians Should Stone Us With Their Votes In 2023 by Unbreakable007: 10:42am On Jan 18, 2021
One of the useless men have spoken.
Re: Tony Momoh: Nigerians Should Stone Us With Their Votes In 2023 by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:46am On Jan 18, 2021
tesseract:
These politicians know that Nigerians are just a gullible set of people. So they continue to do whatever they want.

Gullible is not the word,
You still have to sell an idea to a gullible man,
Nigerians are totally disregarded,
We exist for our political class... And they know it!

1 Like

Re: Tony Momoh: Nigerians Should Stone Us With Their Votes In 2023 by Lewisdinho(m): 11:05am On Jan 18, 2021
Don't wish anyone death dear
ChoCho54:
I'm sick and tired of this old man and the press always giving him audience.

When will covid 19 help us eliminate him?

Re: Tony Momoh: Nigerians Should Stone Us With Their Votes In 2023 by emkz: 11:54am On Jan 18, 2021
ChoCho54:
Father Lord in heaven, I pray this morning for you to visit Tony momoh with your hot displeasure.

This man is a.lair and a deciever. He has also held a long list of federal jobs where the public trust has been entrusted to him.

Lord, rather than make Nigeria great, he used the opportunity to loot our national treasury!

Baba this man that should be living the rest of his thieving life, apologizing and making restitutions for his past misdeeds is still in our face today Lord shamelessly grovelling before the ruling class.

O Lord my God, I join my faith with the person I'm quoting to earnestly ask that you send down the fiercest strain of covid19 now to snuff life out of this unrepentant aged looter!
Amen!

You prayed death on your fellow man. I never pray or wish death on even my enemies. Sorry I responded to you earlier: many of you are really not normal on this forum.

I am very sorry.
Re: Tony Momoh: Nigerians Should Stone Us With Their Votes In 2023 by ogashman(m): 12:17pm On Jan 18, 2021
:o8) cool

This man has finally gone mad o

So you mean buhari is only accountable to God alone and not the people.... Was it God that voted him into power?

Some of these guys no get sense o
Re: Tony Momoh: Nigerians Should Stone Us With Their Votes In 2023 by SonOfTheRisingS: 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2021
Don't worry will stone all the Nigerian political sabotours in our land...

Re: Tony Momoh: Nigerians Should Stone Us With Their Votes In 2023 by ChoCho54(f): 6:14pm On Jan 18, 2021
emkz:

You prayed death on your fellow man. I never pray or wish death on even my enemies. Sorry I responded to you earlier: many of you are really not normal on this forum.

I am very sorry.
Gerrarahia before I pelt your oblong head!
Re: Tony Momoh: Nigerians Should Stone Us With Their Votes In 2023 by ChoCho54(f): 6:19pm On Jan 18, 2021
Lewisdinho:
Don't wish anyone death dear
I actually pray for my enemies to die
Re: Tony Momoh: Nigerians Should Stone Us With Their Votes In 2023 by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:44pm On Jan 18, 2021
ChoCho54:
I'm sick and tired of this old man and the press always giving him audience.

When will covid 19 help us eliminate him?

grin
Re: Tony Momoh: Nigerians Should Stone Us With Their Votes In 2023 by ChoCho54(f): 6:50pm On Jan 18, 2021

Re: Tony Momoh: Nigerians Should Stone Us With Their Votes In 2023 by chaloskyx: 7:39pm On Jan 18, 2021
HAHA WE ARE ALREADY VOTING YOU OUT IN 2023 NOW IF YOU LIKE PERFORM SEF THE PROBLEM WITH YOU POLITICIANS IS ONCE YOU GET COMFORTABLE YOU TURN NIGERIA TO YOUR PERSONAL BACKYARD AND STOP CARING FOR ITS ELECTORATES. SO 8 YEARS IS OKAY FOR YOU LET ANOTHER PERSON COME INTO ASO ROCK
Re: Tony Momoh: Nigerians Should Stone Us With Their Votes In 2023 by handiriwamadi(m): 7:48pm On Jan 18, 2021
bolaayenimo:

https://www.independent.ng/nigerians-should-stone-us-with-votes-in-2023-if-we-performed-woefully-tony-momoh/
The so called apc failed nigerians , people like you are the reason why apc failed. we have unproductive people in this useless administration.
Re: Tony Momoh: Nigerians Should Stone Us With Their Votes In 2023 by nairavsdollars(f): 7:30pm On Feb 01, 2021
RIP to him
Re: Tony Momoh: Nigerians Should Stone Us With Their Votes In 2023 by mastercee(m): 11:10pm On Feb 01, 2021
Now he's no more.. This life sha

RIP to him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bala Mohammed: I Told Atiku He’s Old, Tired To Lead Nigeria, Declares Interest / ThankGod Kenechukwu Ibeh Obtains Nomination Form For House Of Reps / APC Primary: How Presidential Aspirants Banked On ‘Phantom’ Endorsement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.