Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,313 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

The Most Useless Prayer To Pray Is To Pray For 'destiny Helpers.' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Most Useless Prayer To Pray Is To Pray For 'destiny Helpers.' (373 Views)

4 Kinds Of Destiny Helpers. Apostle Joshua Selman. / How To Pray—is The Lord’s Prayer The Best Way? / 50 Powerful Prayer To Overcome Having Sex In The Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Useless Prayer To Pray Is To Pray For 'destiny Helpers.' by vybzkartel: 9:58pm On Jan 17, 2021
THE MOST USELESS PRAYER ANYONE COULD PRAY IS TO PRAY FOR 'DESTINY HELPERS.' THIS PRAYER IS FOOLISH, NONSENSICAL AND HERETIC!!!

Psalm 121:1-2

1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.

2 My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.

Jeremiah 17:5
[5]Thus says the Lord: “ Cursed is the man who trusts in man And makes flesh his strength, Whose heart departs from the Lord.

John 14:26
[26] But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

Romans 8:28,31
[28]And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

[31]What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?

Ephesians 1:3
[3]Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ,

TALKING ABOUT DESTINY, WHO GAVE YOU THAT DESTINY? WHO THEN IS THE DESTINY HELPER? MTCHEEW!
Glory!

2 Likes

Re: The Most Useless Prayer To Pray Is To Pray For 'destiny Helpers.' by Derrylatei: 11:09pm On Jan 17, 2021
Are you insinuating that God will come down from heaven to help you

1 Like

Re: The Most Useless Prayer To Pray Is To Pray For 'destiny Helpers.' by Image123(m): 11:49pm On Jan 17, 2021
No prayer us useless. You are not the Sovereign God that answers prayers. Prayer is not science.
Re: The Most Useless Prayer To Pray Is To Pray For 'destiny Helpers.' by martinmiller: 9:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
If you don't understand or know something � why can't you keep quiet � you quoted those biblical verses and yet your wisdom is lost.

See pro 4:7 saying a prayer for destiny helper is nonsensical is wrong, the holy spirit will work or use someone for you as you walk in faith � those verses you highlighted in itself are all prayer point in seeking destiny helper's.

vybzkartel:

THE MOST USELESS PRAYER ANYONE COULD PRAY IS TO PRAY FOR 'DESTINY HELPERS.' THIS PRAYER IS FOOLISH, NONSENSICAL AND HERETIC!!!

Psalm 121:1-2

1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.

2 My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.

Jeremiah 17:5
[5]Thus says the Lord: “ Cursed is the man who trusts in man And makes flesh his strength, Whose heart departs from the Lord.

John 14:26
[26] But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

Romans 8:28,31
[28]And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

[31]What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?

Ephesians 1:3
[3]Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ,

TALKING ABOUT DESTINY, WHO GAVE YOU THAT DESTINY? WHO THEN IS THE DESTINY HELPER? MTCHEEW!
Glory!

(1) (Reply)

Is It Unscriptural To Marry More Than One Wife / What Is Your Christian Mission On Earth? / Clean Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.