Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) (33771 Views)

Do We Have Any Of These Helicopter gunships In Nigeria? / Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram's Gun Trucks / More Helicopter Gunships, Fighter Aircraft Deployed To Zamfara State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 11:55am On Jan 18, 2021
masterP042:

I can't trust Nigerian army and this govt.. Not all of us are zombies. From this video, there's no proof this was Nigeria nor even boko haram
There is proof. Loook at the landmarks. In the beginning I saw what looks like a factory or storage facility. Im not sure there is any such facilit in those places
2. Look at the vehicles. For people who transport themselves on motorcycles and gun trucks you suddenly have large lorries...... the roads sef look suspicious. My guy leave matter.

The biggest proof that this is fake is the results. We have been told time and agian how they have a decimated these people yet they always seem to be around. We heard of how they razed ground zero and turned it to a military school, how they killed shekau several times over.

1 Like

Re: NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) by madmohamed(m): 11:58am On Jan 18, 2021
marvin906:

Says the monkey in disguise
pig spit on your face
Re: NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 18, 2021
NGpatriot:
BH and our enemies go smell pepper when WING LOONG II land.

Nigeria is set to be the largest Armed Drone Operator in Africa.

We are expecting 8 Wing Loong II UCAV

4 CH04 UCAV and

3 CH-3A UCAV

Plus the ones already in our arsenal.

Good Bless Nigeria
Nigeria don't have quality drones that posses good missile systems

1 Like

Re: NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) by nasirujj(m): 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2021
NGpatriot:

4 CH04 UCAV and

3 CH-3A UCAV

Good Bless Nigeria

increase the volume sir
Enemies will not like this
Re: NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) by Turantula(m): 12:47pm On Jan 18, 2021
NGpatriot:

4 CH04 UCAV and

3 CH-3A UCAV

Good Bless Nigeria
As usual they wil fly like Jubril's pigeons grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) by odudueffiom(m): 12:54pm On Jan 18, 2021
no de show us satellite images abeg......
Re: NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) by Brooklynsouth(f): 12:57pm On Jan 18, 2021
post=98180297:

Who your believe epp pdp agent?

Thanks for talking sense to him
honestly I don't like you , quoting me isn't helping
Re: NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) by panpan(m): 1:00pm On Jan 18, 2021
How did the gun trucks get to Borno State in the first place?
Re: NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) by Yankee101: 1:14pm On Jan 18, 2021
1. Helicopter kwa?
2. Why target misses?
3. Una wel done, we need more timely action
Re: NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 18, 2021
NGpatriot:
Speeding at up to 250km/hour, loitering in the air and gathering intelligence at ISR mode for 4 hours and 26hrs in combat and offensive mode, Wing Loong II UCAV is a game changer.

Imagine these armed drones patrolling SAMBISA 24/7 all day all night looking for BH movement, drone operators just have to press a button to unleash guided and precision munitions to take them out in real time.

One of the things we lack in this war is intelligence, SAMBISA is so big that our military can not patrol the whole of SAMBISA, we need drones to patrol and send real live images and intel for immediate drone strike and combat operations.

Wingloongs too speed is 370km/h not 250km/h
Re: NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) by Iseoluwa2050(m): 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2021
God go bless all we Nigeria and bless all Houses cry undecided embarassed sad

Have mercy more upon our Nation
Re: NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) by hmohammed(m): 1:30pm On Jan 18, 2021
NGpatriot:

4 CH04 UCAV and

3 CH-3A UCAV

I am super impressed this is happening in my life time.

God bless PMB
Good Bless Nigeria
Re: NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) by marvin906(m): 2:23pm On Jan 18, 2021
madmohamed:
pig spit on your face

So says the pig
Re: NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) by kristo123: 2:49pm On Jan 18, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu are you seeing this.
Re: NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) by NGpatriot: 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2021
madmohamed:
I never se any body who lie like Nigeria government this video is US army in Afghanistan is there in you tub for long time if you don't believe me go to you tube and tip US Air strike in Afghanistan you find everything there

lmao.....

Typical ipobian, they are always saying go and look at this and that, go and see this and that, I wonder why you did not post your lying ipobian YouTube video in this thread for us to see.

Silly anti Nigerian comedians.

grin grin
Re: NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) by NGpatriot: 3:05pm On Jan 18, 2021
Tetehjewels:

Wingloongs too speed is 370km/h not 250km/h

CAIG Wing Loong II

The CAID Wing Loong II military drone was designed and manufactured by the Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC). It is the high-tech upgrade of the Wing Loong I.

The Wing Loong II is used by the People’s Liberation Army Air Force (PLAAF).

Built for surveillance, exploring, and to deliver aerial strikes, the Wing Loong can carry a total additional payload of 480 kilograms.

It can be equipped with up to 12 laser-guided missiles, including FT-9/50 bombs, GB3 250kg laser-guided bombs, and TL-10 missiles.

This military drone can be described as a medium-altitude, long endurance aircraft, capable of flying for 32 hours. It can reach a highest speed of 199km/h, has a total takeoff weight of 4,200kg, and can operate at heights up to 32,480 ft.

https://dronesvilla.com/military-drones/

It depends on the configuration, some speed specs are even lower than 250km/hour.
Re: NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) by afube: 3:14pm On Jan 18, 2021
NGpatriot:

See dem dem.

If you want to make Igbos sad, upset and fcukkkk their day, just show them good news about Nigeria.

They go mad like crazy bingo..

grin grin

we go soon comot for you people, I doubt if you know what a patriot is nor patriotism.
Re: NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) by NGpatriot: 3:24pm On Jan 18, 2021
afube:

we go soon comot for you people, I doubt if you know what a patriot is nor patriotism.

Who is stopping you?

The feeling is mutual, can't wait to see you gone for good.
Re: NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) by NGpatriot: 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2021
And 12 Tucano go soon land with punishing firepower, deadly cannon guns to shred our enemies into pieces, advanced PAVEWAY II aerial laser-guided bombs, 10,000 Advanced Precision Kill Weapon System (APKWS).

One hundred (100) GBU-12 (500lb) Paveway II (PW-II) Tailkits
One hundred (100) GBU-58 (250lb) PW-II Tailkits

Four hundred (400) Laser Guided Rockets including Advanced Precision Kill Weapon System (APKWS)

Two thousand (2,000) MK-81 (250lb) bombs

Five thousand (5,000) 2.75 inch Hydra 70 Unguided Rockets (70mm rockets)

One thousand (1,000) 2.75 inch Hydra 70 Unguided Rockets (practice)

Twenty thousand (20,000) Rounds, .50 Caliber Machine Gun Ammo

Our enemies don buy market..

God Bless Nigeria

God Bless our brave warriors

God Bless PMB.

Re: NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 18, 2021
NGpatriot:

4 CH04 UCAV and

3 CH-3A UCAV

Good Bless Nigeria

good news.
Are the drones from china or turkey ?
Re: NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 4:08pm On Jan 18, 2021
NGpatriot:

4 CH04 UCAV and

3 CH-3A UCAV

Good Bless Nigeria
myz
Re: NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) by Homextras: 4:52pm On Jan 18, 2021
I suggest everyone to watch world world 2 series restored in colour, to see the level of technology Royal Air Force of Britain deployed 60years ago...then compare our Airforce efforts against boko haram in Nigeria...politics, aside- you will weep for Nigeria.

Nigeria is not ready to end the war against Boko haram.
Re: NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) by showafrica(m): 5:01pm On Jan 18, 2021
NGpatriot:
Speeding at up to 250km/hour, loitering in the air and gathering intelligence at ISR mode for 4 hours and 26hrs in combat and offensive mode, Wing Loong II UCAV is a game changer.

Imagine these armed drones patrolling SAMBISA 24/7 all day all night looking for BH movement, drone operators just have to press a button to unleash guided and precision munitions to take them out in real time.

One of the things we lack in this war is intelligence, SAMBISA is so big that our military can not patrol the whole of SAMBISA, we need drones to patrol and send real live images and intel for immediate drone strike and combat operations.

With just a monitor drone, boko haram will finish within one week, my question is why dont Nigeria army deploy drones or even airforce all these while. How can terrorists be moving around with gun trucks and no air force to combat them.
Re: NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) by plaindealer: 5:40pm On Jan 18, 2021
Homextras:
I suggest everyone to watch world world 2 series restored in colour, to see the level of technology Royal Air Force of Britain deployed 60years ago...then compare our Airforce efforts against boko haram in Nigeria...politics, aside- you will weep for Nigeria.

Nigeria is not ready to end the war against Boko haram.

America fought terrorists in Afghanistan and Irag with the best and the most advanced weaponry known to man for 20 years and $3 Trillion down the drain, but they still surrendered and signed a peace deal with Taliban terrorist, they are packing up, they are going home after losing thousands of American soldiers to terrorists with just guns, IEDs and RPGs.

In Iraq, Americans ca not venture out of the green zone with all their advanced weaponry and sophistication.

You have a lot to learn about military power and terrorism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Pictured With Segun Arinze / My Experience As A Corp Member Who Worked As Inec Ad-hoc Staff In Enugu North Lg / Presidential Speech: Buhari Is A Big Hypocrite – Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.